Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Fyeereth Slink the Fiery Keeper of Cadence, High Herald
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82608
82608, (DELETED) [HERALD] Fyeereth Slink the Fiery Keeper of Cadence, High Herald
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 6 18:04:11 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Fyeereth perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:498
82879, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Fyeereth Slink the Fiery Keeper of Cadence, High Herald
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Doh!

Fyeereth was like a mini-Iunna. I completely fell for the tough girl exterior. I think Iunna and I both had some things in mind for you. Unfortunately, the times I did see you online were times when I was busy with someone else or nearing a log off.

My apologies.

This was really a great character. Thanks for your attempted assistance in the Thror return quest and for being so persistent to help out Iunna.

Good luck with the next.
82635, Bye folks!
Posted by Fyeereth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's funny. From the get-go I never intended Fyeereth to make it this far. After playing Etielise, I rolled Roawyn and ended up deleting over loot. At that point I thought, "man it'd be great to have a cute, cuddly Felar who had that exact same bitchy personality and cussed all the time," and Fyeereth was born. Had it not been for Iktul being the raddest kingpin evar and Braem dragging me to my Herald interview almost against my will I'm not sure the character would've made it past the 20's. :P Oddly, I've been tempted to delete for a good long while now but I'd have felt too guilty ditching Iunna during the Thror reemergence quest.

Anyway, on to the goodbyes!

Immortals:

Iunna - You were always a blast. I was never really sure what I was supposed to be doing religion-wise, but I got the tat so I guess I nailed it. :P I think it's great how attentive you are to your followers, too. You can bet on me having another Iunna or a Padwei follower again in the future.

Thror - You're a riot. I've got to explore your religion sometime. Welcome back!

Heralds:

Zalenne - I feel like kind of an ass for deleting on you, but I'd lost all interest in Fyeereth. You've got a fascinating, complex RP going, and interacting with you was always, always fun. And no matter what circumstances arose, you were Fyeereth's absolute best friend.

Nacklewig - You're nuts; however, you never failed to be entertaining. I'm also glad you're so earnest about coming up with Herald events. Sorry I deleted and dropped the ball on your most recent idea. Good luck with everything.

Weggetana - I think you're going to do really well as a Herald. Don't lose any of that enthusiasm. Herald needs fun characters to really make it interesting.

Edika - You are SUCH a bitch. Giving you #### when I was freshly inducted was sooo much fun. And then you were all, "you're hurting my feelings," so I laid off. :P Be nicer to the little Heralds.

Other Heralds - Herald can't thrive with disinterested members. It's up to you to make the cabal appealing to Thera at large. I'm a perma-Herald (Altiniel, Verv, Naloueme, Ioniyeh, Nialona, Therethine, Etwen, Etielise) so I'd know. :P

Other folks:

Iktul - You were equal parts inspiration and frustration for this character. I don't think any of my past characters' relationships have ever been so tumultuous, which was a big part of the fun. I remember early, early on telling Braem that it was the saddest thing in the world that you didn't trust anyone, and from that point, you became Fyeereth's personal project/lusty obsession/love/etc. Thank you for showing me everything you did and for all the role entries you inspired. :P

Um, okay, so I can't think of any other folks at the moment. In conclusion, a fun nearly 500 hours. Don't cry, Herald. You know I'll be back.
82637, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Holy hell Fyee. Loved and hated you at the same time. I want to know how you felt when I projected Mrs. E's theories back at you? Loved talking to you.

See you around.
82641, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Zalenne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, what you did is bad and you should feel bad. It's going to be all the more lonely without you around... you were about the only person that I could really talk about whatever with. A shame my brand of drama wasn't enough to convince you to stay, and I sure hope it didn't contribute to the burn-out. :P

Thanks, and best of luck with whatever you do next.

P.S. Ha ha, the joke's on you, now you'll never get to solve the Puzzle!

P.P.S. Word is your PBF is purchased.
82861, RE: Bye folks!
>A shame my brand of drama wasn't enough to convince you to
>stay, and I sure hope it didn't contribute to the burn-out.

Not at all (that was moving's fault entirely), and thank you for picking up my PBF!
82663, Ugg!
Posted by Nacklewig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awww...Fyee. You know, I really, really liked you. A whole lot. I know that I skirted the line and made you yell at me a lot, but...what can I say? It's Nac's role. I'd do things certain things in game and I, the player behind the screen, would be thinking, "that's just wrong," but again, a part of the role. You'll be sorely missed. You were great and I loved the interactions. I know that at times you must have really hated me. Thanks for being so much fun!

Nac
82668, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Norhm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a perma-herald myself, I always enjoy playing with your characters. Sorry I couldn't be around more; school and an alternate character suck up a lot of time, and having played more than my fair share of Heralds, guess which project has fallen by the wayside. Good luck with your next one; I hope it holds your interest longer. Try playing something with a penis, I hear you like those. ;)

82670, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Norhm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scratch that last line; I didn't realize how long you played Fyee. Sheesh.
82675, Aww.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awesome as always, though I think you could've kicked a little more
Herald ass this time. :p Thanks for being a sport and putting up with
the Thror-Iunna fiasco, the Goroel fiasco, the every-other-fiasco that
you had to deal with in general. And as much as I like having your
characters in Herald.. for gods sake woman, try something else for
a change. ;)

Your song (although it really more reminded me of you + Iktul):

I'm holding here a book
notable, but not the greatest
stolen for me by the latest
in a long line of thieves
and I'm just about to drop it
down that manhole of memories
when I realize it doesn't bother me
and heartache not so dire
cuz I looked up to see integrity
finally won over desire

-Ani Difranco, Manhole
82680, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Tubnic on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You better reroll already, I finally got back into the MUD and I'm ready for Heraldness! <3
82681, RE: Bye folks!
Haha, glad you're back, but I need a minimum of 2 failed uncaballed characters before I can roll a new Herald. :P
82682, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Celenai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really wanted to roll up a char and check out Fyeereth's reign, but I've been dealing with some stuff lately. I really liked this character, along with Etielise and Therethine, afraid I didn't know the rest. Anyway, you have a brilliant ethusiasm and a cracklin' attitude. I was actually about to leave Herald when Etielise died, and I thought Celenai would feel guilty about leaving then, so I stayed. Not that I did much good, I hope she didn't get too boring, but once Fyeereth was around I figured, psh, she's got this and took a vacation. Originally I had planned to come back and drop out of Herald, but it ended up with me auto-deleting. Basically like I took the wheel for a second while you figited with the radio. Love the characters, keep them coming.
82699, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Alietrius_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, auto-deleting sucks, but if you can't help it, you can't help it. Hopefully you come back with something when you get time, you were always fun to hang around!
82688, RE: Bye folks!
Posted by Beib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked interacting with you, at least I did until after that business with Iktul and the guild. All in all I thought you were a really fun thief and herald and it was cool to see the two together. I always enjoyed the events you put together and the way you interacted with Iktul. Some seriously funny banter between the two of you over the thief channel. Thanks again for telling me how to find that amulet in Azuremain. GLWYN.
82707, Thank High!
Posted by Weggetana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You we're the abrasive big sister type, and I must admit it meshed really well with Weggetana.

I'll miss handing in the Robins Egg I cooked for you, but hey there's alwats Zalenne!

Thanks for all the Positive comments and prodding, it's helped me progress by leaps and bounds.

Needless to say I'll miss our interactions and wish you all the best with the Next

Weggetana
82730, Hrmm.
Posted by Pa....rick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember verv from way back!! I believe I was a good assassin at the time who always spent his time in the Inn.. LIke you i can not escape the inn, I must always be drinking in those friendly halls.
82609, I am mourning! Dammit!!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The first person Arrna told everything to! My first sister! Ooh, I'll miss you even though we didn't interact much in the past 200 hours or so.
82636, RE: I am mourning! Dammit!!
Yeah, I wish we'd hung out more, but I haven't been logged in much lately because of a big move (to a honest to goodness real live house) so I guess we just missed out. You were quite cool. Good luck with the Marshalling!