Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Shijjakru the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Village Applicant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82480
82480, (DELETED) [None] Shijjakru the Disciple of Ancient Ways, Village Applicant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 3 15:26:46 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Shijjakru perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:92
82492, You had it hard!
Posted by Landser on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I'm impressed that you stuck with it as long as
you did. Landser was really hoping that you'd find a
way to get a hut, as it would mean that redemption was
possible and that the stain of magic needn't be
permanent.

Well, look at it this way: you next character couldn't
possibly have a more difficult time.

I was rooting for you.

Landser

82520, RE: You had it hard!
Posted by Shijjakru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
8 con and under 100 hours... I just had to wrap it up. No immteraction and a big fat no from Woldrun and I just gave up.
82523, RE: You had it hard!
Posted by Hyareth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My bad
82529, FWIW:
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It would have taken an imm to actually induct you.

Character development is possible, but it's not an easy thing to go from ganging people with mages directly to being a Battle app.
82530, RE: You had it hard!
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had it rough. I actually saw so many inconsistencies with you that I literally had to watch you for many more hours to determine if you really were follower material. On one hand, I wanted to interact to help inspire you to continue moving forward. On the otherhand, you were going through some 'trials' that Thror wanted to see you overcome.

What you were going through was the heart of my religion but the inconsistencies made it difficult to determine whether that was your intent or just the bed you made for yourself.
82618, I am mixed on this
Posted by Quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
On the one side it was sort of cool to see someone try a redemption type role, I mean kasty did it and he is a village imm now. On the other hand you just didn't handle yourself like a villager.

and no just having resist and stoneskin is no reason why you should have lost to a 32 as a level 45 warrior in the arena. And if your new to the village when you settle an argument with a fight its over... you don't spam tell them for twenty minutes afterwords about how unfair it was.

That said I think you should really make another villager but try to go the village route all the way up this time.

and were you the guy in thrors shrine who said he was going to test himself by fighting villagers?