Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI think the point is:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82405&mesg_id=82547
82547, I think the point is:
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If players put forth the effort, they have the potential to be rewarded well for their time well spent.

This potential comes in the form of roles, RP, contests, quests, etc. I literally broadened the Thror quest to embrace four cabals. The quest was outlined and detailed with multiple endings. Only a couple of people actually ran with the quest.

Everyone that had a major role in the Thror Quest got rewards. I took the liberty to decide which rewards were most fitting. Some people were thankful and others *ahem* bitched about what they got. Oh well.

I'll agree with Woldrun here. I was told by Yean that he was humble enough to refuse more immortal rewards. I can and did respect this. Immortals are not obligated to give rewards. We do so to help enhance the user experience. You should consider any reward a privilege.

I still had no clue that this was Twist. I knew it was a talented player, but he asked me a pretty noobish question about the War room (IC) that made me reconsider that it could be an immortal. Especially someone who has spent his entire IC career at War with Battle. That's right T, I said it! BANG BANG!

I've literally been throwing out so many IC opportunities at people that it's rediculous. I've been hitting up Orcs, BattleRagers, Outlanders, Empire.

All you have to do is uphold your end of the bargain. If you can't, you're brittle.