Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI learned a lot from Twist posts.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82405&mesg_id=82515
82515, I learned a lot from Twist posts.
Posted by Stunna1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looking forward to trying to put some of it to use - we'll see how it goes. The more try to go from good to great in warrior PK the more I realize where the build stops and the player takes over. A good build and some basic PK experience (the kind you get over the years) will make you decent enough to do about 80% PK ratio and roughly .4-.6 kills an hour. To really hit that 90+% and 1 kill an hour range takes a smarter kind of playing. Like Twist just pointed out in his post, having the where with all to wait for crashing to disarm THEN drive, instead of just driving and hoping for the best. It's little tricks, little tactics that make that good to great leap. To be honest, I'm a little RAWRZOR about it most of the time, and have a hard time pulling it off. We'll see what the future holds.

Oh, and as an aside... the cabal conditions matter too. It's like, you have to have enough back up not to be raped again and again, but not so much that fights aren't aplenty. Lots of stars have to line up - Valg taught me that.

Wait... ftw am I talking about?