Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectActually...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82405&mesg_id=82494
82494, Actually...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After the dismal failure that was Shilbor, I mentioned to Daevryn that I sorta wanted to make a char that was at least moderately successful at PK and just a general all-around kill a lot die a lot type thing. And he mentioned that one thing he'd been wanting to try but didn't feel the urge or time to play was cloud crashing/landslide for disarm triggers.

Only he had planned on Nexus to pwn rager warriors. Heh.

In practice, btw, I'd say disarm triggers may have killed 5 people who fought me due to the driving deal. Daevryn would likely have had a higher number than that - he'd have done a better job waiting with the drive until he saw the autodisarm go off.

However the landslide legacy WAS a hugely great legacy for sword/hth warrior. Especially one that fought a ton of mages. With no other real reliable way to lag a mage while tanking well (I think ironhands got up to 94% by the time I condied), it made Woldrun a definite force to be reckoned with. It also spurred me to jump into fights against groups that I wouldn't have normally (and maybe shouldn't have, heh) because I could separate a group pretty quickly (and yes you can do that with normal drive but that triplag afterwards is a nice bonus so they can't just flee back to their group, or word right away, or whatever).