Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Finally Dead.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82405&mesg_id=82463
82463, RE: Finally Dead.
Posted by Susu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Knew it was you pretty early after I was inducted, but all that did was make it less strange when you'd bust out with esoteric area or game knowledge, and hearing your puns and such, a real Twist "tell". Very enjoyable though, don't change it.

I'll echo what Thror said that I think Woldrun was an excellent commander in many ways, one who made choices and saw them through, who led well and inspired the rest to do things, and of course was a force to be reckoned with when it came down to the basic purpose of any and all ragers, killing mages and enemies. We did disagree on a few policy and general philosophy issues, particularly where you changed longstanding village traditions, but that was your prerogative as commander and as I said to you in-game, I'd tell you that privately, but never in front of "the men" and I'd always support your decisions, once made.

I do have one question though, if you don't mind. Did you know I only had about 100 hours to go, even with the leader aging slow-down, when you chose Susu for drillmistress?

Good job yet again and enjoy your next.