Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Well, like I said...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82405&mesg_id=82456
82456, RE: Well, like I said...
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>It was a rough day, so nice things weren't coming easily to
>mind.
Yes, though you were in suicide mode, so I decided to help you a bit :P

>Now that I've had a decent night's sleep, though, I will say
>that you definitely treated Woldrun with a respect that you
>didn't seem to have for any others. You've got a way of
>treating people better if they act exactly like you think they
>should, and I guess you thought Woldrun did that?

Yes and it's hard to say why I respected Woldrun so much. I think it was because you were really hard to deal with and you were not asshole. Plus I saw that you really pushing your limits and make your cabal to do the same. To be fair you are far from being only one to get such treatment though you probably were one of the top of my beloved enemies.

No, it's not that you acted like I want you to act, because I saw it mostly from non-ahtieli points of view. From Ahtieli point of view you acted like I wanted last two nights, though I didn't really want you suicide like you did.

And I feel sorry for taking you out in imperial lands when you came to attack other mages there. Only after you died I realised that rest of raiders did not word out and actualy raiding me, otherwise I would go to the palace for a defence leaving you alone.

>I do think the critique of you never fighting when you think
>you've got a chance to lose is relatively fair, though. I
>can't blame you for it, especially against RBW who might get a
>lucky round of 3 deathblows or whatever, but it DOES put the
>"willing to fight me one-vs-one" into perspective a bit.

That's probably come more from imm expirience than Woldrun's. However few of my logouts did not look well, after you logged in but you know my playing times so staying online at 6-7AM during working week is not good idea period.
Also I would say that I don't want to fight when I have ~0 chances to take somebody down or achive anything like making my enemies run from the palace or get codex back. Honestly I don't see reason of going into a fight with words "Kill me, baby!" when I don't get ANYTHING(even respect) from it at ALL. However from time to time(rarely) I go fight groups that have high chances to kill me.

>Thanks for the phylactery. At that point my respect went up
>for you pretty big, because you had misunderstood my
>challenge/deal/whatever but you agreed to it and you honored
>it - it was very LAWFUL evil of you to do. And without that,
>the whole Throrquest would've been stuck for a while.

Yep I ####ed up there because it's bad to make deals while you are killing someone, but I just could not break my word due my role and my ooc persona. Perhaps giving you phylactery led me to be throwed away of this quest.. there goes my "only" chance to get involved into a global quest :P.

>Oh and for your own enjoyment, your phylactery UNSPEAKED
>Susubienko during the quest and killed her. So you know, maybe
>you consider that a fair trade in the end.
Heh :)