Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Slivere the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82295
82295, (CON LOSS) [None] Slivere the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 30 03:23:28 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Slivere perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:193
82327, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Slivere the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, I always thougth you were neutral. I saw you attack in Galadon last night and I was like "WTH". You didn't behave in scheming evil when I RPed with you. But loved traveling with you. I was thinking to duel you, but never got a chance.

GLWYN
82303, I really enjoyed our fights
Posted by Zutod on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was back and forth at first, then towards the end I think I kept getting the better of you. You did well and played an evil guy well, never really broke character either which I like. Your certainlly getting better at the pk thing man, keep it up! good luck with the next!

Zutod Firestorm
82296, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Slivere the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Slilvere on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was a fun character. I'm still learning how to PK and I figured the best way to do it is to actually just throw myself in as many fights as I could. I died lots but it was fun. Thanks everyone.

Slivere
82297, Great fights!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some great fights going on. :D Hope you learned some. Good luck with your next.
82360, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Slivere the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Liethkim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great fights! Lots of back and forth. One minute I was mopping the floor with you, the next you were force feeding me pain. Believe it or not, I learned quite a bit from our fights.

GLWYN!