Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectEleazer denied
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82233
82233, Eleazer denied
Posted by Eleazer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my second attempt at a goodie and first attempt at an Invoker, I just got the feeling that damn my pk range is so small i want to come up with some dumb ass reason to kill everyone and I did and eventually it caught up to me and the imms denied me cause they took away all my spells like little bitches and then denied me. Whatever I'll actually play a char that fits my kill every mother ####er roll and be back in the fields, peace out
82402, Another friend gone
Posted by Wegge on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a blast the short times we were together,
Seemed like you were friends with everyone I was friends with and was
hoping for some Muter Voker loving.

C ya next time!
Wegge Wenterveil
82261, RE: Eleazer denied
Posted by Nacklewig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun runnin' around with you, chief. Invokers make a lot of things really interesting/possible. I liked your overall quirkiness. Fun!

Nac
82351, RE: Eleazer denied
Loved the rp bro, had a lot of fun running around with you too. This character I probably learned the most about than any of my other characters combined. Thanks for the good times bro, keep on trucking
82252, I liked you, you was really agressive and always up for a fight n/t
Posted by Dargin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
82352, RE: I liked you, you was really agressive and always up for a fight n/t
Posted by eleazer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the compliment, I liked you a lot down for anything, there was only one fight I turned down and it was because we had no way of winning. Sorry I didn't help and you got killed but you knew what the ending would be like before you went in I'm sure of it. Good times though bro thanks for showing me about
82251, RE: Eleazer denied
Posted by Castiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your positive attitude and totally bloodthirsty with elf&invoker&fortie made me think that you was a mad elf.
Anyway I liked you, we had a lot of fun traveling to every dangerous place which we can found. I'll miss you!
82353, RE: Eleazer denied
Castiel my nigga =P Had a lot of fun running around trying new mobs exploring new places. Thanks for the good times, keep up the good work
82246, pbf help, paypal won't take unemployment card
anyone mind picking up my pbf? paypal won't take my unemployment card and its the only debit/credit i have
82260, Denied chars don't get battlefield entries
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Therefore, they don't get PBFs. Get a job hippy and learn to behave yourself. And the underarm smell...please address ASAP.
82238, RE: Eleazer denied
Posted by Mreash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not sure why you made a kill everyone role for fortress. We never did get along, but I tried not to be overly aggressive with you. You probably lost all of your spells because you probably got an alignment change, which is perfectly valid for your role. I also imagine that if you got denied it's because you started running your mouth after the spells were taken. Anyway sorry, I just hate comments made out of context. Wish you luck on your next, I'd probably go evil if I were you if you just want to kill everyone.

Later
82357, RE: Eleazer denied
I don't know what it was about you bro but you were always in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'd go for a group of three do an aoe and bam I hit Mreash, sorry about that one time in veran i ran into snare and the evil arial struck me, I thought you were working with him when probably that was a trap meant for him instead of me.
82235, Ooh...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a ton of fun RPing with you, but you really had my pulling my hair!

Reading this though, I am glad that I did uninduct you. And that it was purely an ICly decision of mine.

Anyways, from what I saw it was good RP, and good fighting. But NO way were I going to let you back in the fortress after all the things you said and did. ;)

Make an evil invoker next time, you'll be deadly as hell!
82354, RE: Ooh...
Heh Arrna, I personally liked you, but Eleazer's kill everything that even thought the word EV, not even evil just ev =P would work and I wanted to kill cause honestly there were just too many goodies around and neuts that my pk range was next to nothing for most of my playing times and things got boring. Thanks for the good talks, keep up the good work