Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Khurm the Fierce Warlord, Keeper of the White Bear's Den
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81996
81996, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Khurm the Fierce Warlord, Keeper of the White Bear's Den
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 24 22:59:20 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Khurm perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:68
82032, It was fun
Posted by The Irish_mma on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nly 70 hours, I deleted, I know. And I'm sure Terwin is gonna have a field day with this. But alas, the reason I deleted was boredom. I have played so many warriors, especially sword specs, that I got tired of the same tactics fast. But I'll probably be back in the village shortly *cough cough*.

Khurm was a proclaimed son of Ordasen. I wanted the kind of RP because when I played Tuggluk in the village so long ago, he followed the same god and it was fun. I wanna thank Thror for the title, I have never gotten a title on most of my characters, much less so early. It was an honor to have one, sorry I didn't stick around long.

Goodbyes:

Immortals:

Thror: Just straight awesome. Don't be surprised if I make a noldarian follower shortly. You seem to be, and likely are, a great immortal.

Iunna: Thx for the drinks. I love it when an IMM takes time to do even the small things.

Village:

Woldrun: Don't you age die any time soon. Awesome leader and char, I will miss you.

Ghrummin: Couldn't barely understand you. Which means you're playing a dwarf RP perfect. Awesome job

Lohik: Cool char. Gonna miss you.

Everyone else keep truckin, Bartis, Qhas, all you guys.

Enemies:

I had a lot, but they all seemed to either shortly outrank me or leave my pk range. Just speak up and I'll reply.

The reason this happened was because Khurm was a true parity rager. I hunted and learned by myself. It meant many hours of slow learning. You'd be surprised how much rest time there is even for a sword spec rager. Two fights and I'd have to rest after I hit like, level 30. I was hoping for a small xp bonus since I never grouped with anyone, but it was fine that I didn't.

Anyway, short goodbye for a short hour character. But every hour was a blast, so thank you all. CF is still an awesome game.

See you in the fields,

Irish_mma (Undead_Irish)

P.S. If anyone can pick up my PBF, I will love you long time. TY!

82105, RE: It was fun
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sonofa.

A dwarf's gotta think that his loincloth stinks at this point. So many villagers with such potential, gone in just a couple of weeks. I really liked this character and saw a ton of potential with him. You were spot on with the RP and I actually wanted to interact with you more to get a bit of the Ordasen vibe from your character.

I felt like you were also competant in the PK department. At least you carried yourself with the composure that you could hold your own.

I really hope you make it back in some form or another. A Thror follower would be perfect!

- I think Iunna and I have an unspoken competition about our number of followers. Just know that you run the risk of her putting her grubby paws on you if you do follow me.

I will also say that my requirements are becoming more difficult. There seems to be a Thror follower behind every corner.

See you in the fields of War!
82128, You don't get to insult lady Iunna like that you shortbearded dwarf!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oooh... We're on the forums... Not IC... Damn! :D
82027, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Khurm the Fierce Warlord, Keeper of the White Bear's Den
Posted by Nvarak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey,

I liked you! And our fights, although there were only 2 of them :(.

Dunno why you deleted, you seemed a step above the current battle "crew"

-N
82033, Meh
Boredom more than anything. And I'll likely be back. I'm a serial melee class player. I was getting to enjoy our interactions too. Good luck and see you in the fields bud.
82021, wha wha what
Posted by quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
whats happening to all of the villagers!!! Them damn dirty mages must be casting spells to turn the plants against us!!! screw you m. night shamalamadingdong!!

You seemed to know your stuff the village will miss having you around.
82034, Heh
Pincer svirf tm. I know you're gonna be rackin up some mage kills. You got your ####e down too. I'll be back. Good luck in Qhas
82127, can't wait to see your G-bye thread.
Posted by sumguy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
should be intresting.