Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81990
81990, (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 24 22:08:33 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sulzaen perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:263
82187, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Elenia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Absolutely impressed at how well you did Transmuter, and the kind of 'balls' you had when I fogged you out at Galadon as a sub-hero transmuter, you just quickened and neuro'd me. From then on I knew you weren't someone to be messed with. However in a good transmuter vs evil transmuter battle, there is a great imbalance enough even to counter Despoil, Nightwalker, etc. Think you can check Enarn's goodbye thread for the same thing too.

Heartseeker progs unblockable critical hit bleeding strikes very often against darkelves. Heartseeker removes Paralysis in combat.

Helm of freedom grants Swiftness (-12/13 svpar), Helm of freedom also provides -30 svpar when worn.

For that reason I wasn't too afraid of you -after- obtaining said items as well as regular ABS. But you were definitely scary, and you play far too much! I had to gear specifically for you simply because you were such a huge presence in the game, you were always logged on.
82100, Great job
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed seeing you around. most of the time our interactions were giving locations of people, but still always nice to know There is a well placed Transmutter, lurking around, thats not out to kill you but wants the same people dead.
82106, RE: Great job
Posted by sulzaen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
magic is needed for my cabal, for its workings, potency, and is a direct link to bringing the plane to bear, because of that village was my number one enemy, so yeah, we have most of hte same enemies, outlander another cabal with a bit of power was also my enemy :)
The way I saw tribunal was actually, the tribunal was worthless in my eyes, their lives meaningless. I could spend an eternity in a persuit of fighting people that didnt matter, or I could leave them be, use them, and gain from them. You would rarely ever see sulzaen as a criminal, and even one time killed himself to remove a mark on him as it would be annoying to what he was trying to accomplish.
Not to be insulting, that was my chars view.
I didnt know how your saves was, I know I can easily stand in front of an army so long as I am not accelerated. dang moves, but whether or not I could hurt you before forgotten was the other part that made me wary of you. I know your tough as nails man
82097, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I REALLY - liked this character. You were by no means a pushover and while you respected immortal "Gods" you did a great job of getting your point across.

I really couldn't believe how powerful you made Arcane Transmuters look. Having returned to the game to see this, I was impressed.

You also did a great job of keeping in character when I watched. To the point that I wanted to create some kind of Villager quest based on interactions with you.

Really good character. Sorry to hear about the out of game changes. I hope to see you bounce back with a great character again soon.
82107, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
sorry about the comment on the looting thing, I actually amended it to include only those people involved, after speaking with woldrun. God I love woldrun and my interactions with him, as well as gahdak and ghrummin etc.
Arcanes can be stupid powerful, but like every single class out there, take the differences between woldrun and byren. Byren was a near copy of woldrun, but woldrun is 100000x times better. Why? Its the iron clad balls to go out there and sling what you have around. Magic is extremely weak? charge!
That lich is defending the codex from us? Charge!
You would be amazed at rng sometimes that you can pull #### off. Woldrun most of the time had my number and kicked my ass.
Rng, agressiveness, and some nexan killing the outer guardian for their item meant me killing woldrun once at the destructor
Its the playstyle that will often determine who will win over skill, and why some newbies outperform even vets.
Newbies get protections and they grow into igbah. shivers.

I would have loved to see a villager quest involved with the little vial I was trying to aquire too, and other things, and would have loved anything on that end.
This is my problem and greatest problem. If all of a sudden I have time I can play a char more.
but I cannot sit here and play a char that has been a constant woken force and all of a sudden near dissapear.
I cant. Its not fair to other cabal members, not fair to imms that have things in the works for the char, I would rather pass on things I have done, be able to focus better in rl, and right now I DO have a char that is something like hey, I can sit here on the forums and my char is there and I dont care what happens to him.
:)
until I can get rl situated this is how it has to be for me for a while

Thank you for this comment man, I loved you before and welcome back.
p.s., please do more of the warrior only quests again, that was one of the things I loved most about ya, ya did things for everyone.
but dont just do warriors, do some shifter things too, or maybe arcane wars or some such :)
yeah seeing arcane duels where alot of scrolls are used like plague and wither etc etc, would be badassery.
god damnit I want another arcane.
82071, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Susu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I said in my own pbf thread, you were competent and smart, and people certainly had to take you into account when planning any raid or defense. I count it one of my real highlights managing to assassinate you. You used duo very well.

One thing though. I'm not sure I agree with your repeated comment that losing a weapon means a dead arcane. I know you believe that, you'd word away every time I made you drop your weapon, even if you were at small cuts and I was literally grazing you. Having seen your equ and with despoil I think that meant you worded away at about 800-1k hp. A very different playstayle from mine. Neither right nor wrong, but frustrating for those fighting you.

Also, I was told that you looted other villagers because I looted you. Personally I think that's pretty crappy on your part, especially since I looted you only because you looted me, after I'd killed you and not taken more than one or two items, if that. If you were mad at Susu for looting you, as you obviously were, then kill her and loot her. Looting other villagers is poor form, in my personal opinion. And worse if you get looted yourself and then whine about it.

In any event, I was surprised you weren't made advisor even while I was still alive and kicking. Having read your posts here I see that was deliberate on your end. I'm curious why though, if you would like to explain? Sounds interesting.
82108, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
god, I have to mention these things, I couldnt stand your char because it spelled a way out. Scout to avoid faerie fog etc, arial for no tripping, you were old age around level 35 man. old age.
people were congratulating you for age dying a char, when you took the cowards way out of everything, the means to escape out of everything, just to be able to assassinate / kill people already weakened from others.
Were you to take away the 60 kills in your pbf, your ratio of kills would have been around 2. You were mostly hunting people fighting others.
You left a bad taste in my mouth just because of how you played.
As porenn I called you toy, this wasnt insulting in rl against you, but it was because it seemed your char was built yeah, around assassination, without risk. fighting you seemed like you didnt even perfect kot/kan though much of that was probably rng I really thought thats what you did.
I gave you #### for it in char too, and while I am sorry for that, you really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Per arcanes, most of the time when I was fighting villagers, magic was dead, spellbane was near 100% affective, and reduced to a weapon, I would rather word then when I know byren is already on the way to my pit or whatever, or the place where certain maran liked to camp, as it were then weaponless and healthy. It wouldnt matter to me if I was unhealthy bt had a weapon, because I could still defend myself.
I was attacked a ####load of times at my pit man.
also my health while wearing the gear was decent, I wore alot of hit/dam eq that didnt give any health at all, keep that in mind. I really wasnt all that healthy, and your critical hits with debuffs were cripplig to my health.

I am thinking this was the day me and the shifter killed you at the village raiding for our item, and our thief too?
I took a ring, I hadnt known till quite a bit after that you were stripped, or that messervy was stripping people. Its not my playstyle.
As an aside, I once spoke to woldrun in reguards to a necromancer of the scions when he stripped a villager. I fully expect him stripped and such, and do not mind. You give what you get.
I made it a general point to sit and stay and guard corpses if I could, even of villagers, and it was an rp reason. I wanted to show the ccul'gra that I was deserving of eternity, that I could kill the most powerful.
I often went after the most powerful first, even if it meant I got less kills because of it, etc.
I didnt avoid woldrun and gahdak and ghrummin because they could most often kick my ass, I went after them most because they kicked my ass and were the most powerful. ghrummin is a seperate issue.
looting someone was petty, I wanted the sufferance of humiliation, that no matter what they did, what they wore, they would be taken down, and I wanted them to know that, to feel it. That was my way of returning those items, because it mattered not at all to their sufferance.
One of those full looted was kelderseg, one of those that stripped me.
Another was byren, one of those whom had armors from my stripping.
Another was ghrummin, whom died to others and lost quite a bit, had at least one item I located from the corpse, and wasnt even one of the two I had fought at the village before you assassinated me.
the bird was the last, but I could never really fight him for any length of time. He knew I was painful :)
it wasnt poor form, you five specifically were the only ones it was going to happen to, and no other.
Kill and loot a person that doesnt fight much, and when does it is usually only when she is garaunteed to win, i.e. attacking someone hurt from another. Hunting you down and killing you when I cant see you is crap.
all five that took part were going to feel it, and for the most part, did.
82111, ...
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have no comment on most of this, but did someone playing a transmuter just call someone else a coward for playing something that's too hard to pin down? Because that would be the about the third most ludicrous thing I've read on the forums this week.

(It's been a rough week for ridiculous assertions.)
82114, silly
no, I am calling him a coward because he level sat at level 35, till old freakin age to take the easy way out. He made his char, arial scout etc, as a means to avoid most ways of non duergar / tribunal detection for the easy way out. If it wasnt by assassination, a killing that is no risk / skill, he most often attacked someone that was hurt from another / defending a cabal in an area where you cant recal from.
old age at level 35 how ####ing sad is that. How could you justify that especially as a villager?
I call him a cowardly player as that is exactly what he is.

As for the looting, I am saying he was nearly immune to it because and only because I couldnt see him to hunt him. To take it in specific, there were five that was involved in the stripping of me, that killed me / wore the armors, and all five were being stripped / bitten by it.

Assassins and arcanes are hard to pin down, I never called them a coward, I am calling his playstyle and how he played as it. That had little bearing to the rest.
82117, Oh no I'm not getting involved in this rat#### again.
You and I disagree on the merits or lack thereof of sub-hero play. Leave it at that.
82121, RE: silly
For the second time in as many days I have to say Wow. If you tried to get every single line wrong I don't think you could do a better job.

First, a hearty #### you for suggesting you know even 1/1000th of my character's actions, and of course you know zero of the motivations or desires.

Second, by simply saying that you think assassination is no risk and no skill you demonstrate just how foolish and ignorant you are. You've obviously never really tried it, and knowing now you were porenn proves my point.

Third, most people I killed through regular melee were not hurt from others. Most were people I either killed outright or killed after failing an assassinate. The PBF proves that.

Fourth, I perfect kot and kans at the same rank they became available. As I did with almost every skill. See the pbf, I leveled alone virtually the whole way until the end.

Fifth, you're wrong, again, on how much time was spent at any rank. In fact, I spent very little time at 35. The bulk of time was from 36-41. As I've discussed before, that made it harder, not easier, in terms of what I would face. It did however provide the widest possible pk range. Which I used.

Sixth, as Daevryn mentioned, you played a character who, after level 36, conservatively spent 50% if not more of your time flat, completely and utterly safe from the entire game. Calling my choices cowardly is absurd.

Seventh and finally, I killed you twice before the last time. We fought seven times where one of us fled. Then I killed you by assassination. You had plenty of chances to loot me. You just weren't good enough.

You were a bitch as porenn and it seems a bitch in real life. I'm sorry to see that, as I thought Sulzaen was a pretty good character. But don't you dare impute your own failings on someone else just because you got beat. And if I have to post dozens of logs of me attacking and killing people who were fully healthy and not having fought anyone before, I will. But really my pbf proves the point without that.

p.s. For all your ranting and raving about my time sub-hero, our fights were at hero, and you never killed me alone. I did it three times. Maybe there's a reason people take the time earlier, and use it later, mmmm?
82136, RE: silly
--For the second time in as many days I have to say Wow. If you tried to get every single line wrong I don't think you could do a better job.

nope.

---First, a hearty #### you for suggesting you know even 1/1000th of my character's actions, and of course you know zero of the motivations or desires.

I didnt suggest anywhere I knew your chars motivations and desires, I stated how you played. They are not the same, and back up exactly everything I said.

---Second, by simply saying that you think assassination is no risk and no skill you demonstrate just how foolish and ignorant you are. You've obviously never really tried it, and knowing now you were porenn proves my point.

Nope. I actually had an assassin that level sat at level 35 too. I never wore a scrap of eq after the changes, this was a little bit after hellfire was removed and the changes came in. After being able to fight level 51 people deleted him. Assassination is too easy. It is no risk, especially if you know what you are doing, and yes, kjrorh was exactly correct on this in his views of you, you WERE bad at it.

----Third, most people I killed through regular melee were not hurt from others. Most were people I either killed outright or killed after failing an assassinate. The PBF proves that.

Your pbf showed 1.3 something. Now take away the almost 70 assassinations and you have around 120 kills. That number is just about 2. Your pbf proves exactly what I say.

----Fourth, I perfect kot and kans at the same rank they became available. As I did with almost every skill. See the pbf, I leveled alone virtually the whole way until the end.

then you just had bad luck, and or also in reguards to your own eq didnt do anything or much to aid your dex / str, ever. It also seemed you had nearly no hitroll even when you had blessing. Porenn called you toy because you were like a newbie assassin running around wiht assassinate. Just by being an assassin with kot/kan you will get kills. You however, could / would do nothing else to really aid your char for combat

---Fifth, you're wrong, again, on how much time was spent at any rank. In fact, I spent very little time at 35. The bulk of time was from 36-41. As I've discussed before, that made it harder, not easier, in terms of what I would face. It did however provide the widest possible pk range. Which I used.

should have said around to be exact, on that I am sorry, but still, look at your pbf, you sat and sat. Widest possible range? nope. You ignored the heroes and did everything you could to avoid combat with them for as long as you could. They did get to laugh at you and beat on you later, etc, but meh. thats another matter.

------Sixth, as Daevryn mentioned, you played a character who, after level 36, conservatively spent 50% if not more of your time flat, completely and utterly safe from the entire game. Calling my choices cowardly is absurd.

Yep, I did, hunting. But unlike you, I didnt go after people who were already fighting others, commonly villagers, hurt, I went after the biggest and strongest cabal. I went after their leaders that often DID kick my ass. I wasnt safe from the entire game, I went after the most powerful in the entire game. I also went after them near their own turf most of the time. The differences being I didnt avoid combat, I didnt avoid a challenge. I didnt make a char to level sit to avoid a hero range to fight / assassinate hurt people and levellers. Take the comments made about your char and read them. Take the comments about my char and read them. Pay attention. My comments about you playing cowardly isnt absurd, you really are.

----Seventh and finally, I killed you twice before the last time. We fought seven times where one of us fled. Then I killed you by assassination. You had plenty of chances to loot me. You just weren't good enough.

both were at hte village giant where I couldnt word out, and mountain storm kick as trip lag. Both were also with me being below level 40 and not having wands. Mages die super easy without wands. I dont begrudge them, I died, period. Yes I had plenty of chances to loot you. However, I didnt because of my own style.

----You were a bitch as porenn and it seems a bitch in real life. I'm sorry to see that, as I thought Sulzaen was a pretty good character. But don't you dare impute your own failings on someone else just because you got beat. And if I have to post dozens of logs of me attacking and killing people who were fully healthy and not having fought anyone before, I will. But really my pbf proves the point without that.

I am a bitch, I admit that, but only to those whom really deserve it. Look at you, you do not think so? You say I impute my own failings on someone else just because I got beat? I went after the most powerful cabal on the game, most hero members, etc, while a guy that does everything he can to avoid the hero range for as long as possible talks about my failings. Play with some balls before ya do that man.

--p.s. For all your ranting and raving about my time sub-hero, our fights were at hero, and you never killed me alone. I did it three times. Maybe there's a reason people take the time earlier, and use it later, mmmm?1 - I spent almost as much time as a hero, level 51, as your character Porenn's entire life. You never even hero'd at all.

the two times I died wre pre fourty, and with me wandless, at the massive giant. We did have a few fights, and a few fights only at hero. Most of the time you sat and stalked hoping for a lucky assassinate, which you landed once with a few other attempts, after I had already been fighting others. As for taking time earlier, quite a few do level sit. I am not one of them, I dont think there has though, been another to reach old age level sitting

---If you really think that only duergar and tribunal see hidden, you obviously didn't actually play Porenn as an assassin, but rather a warrior with different skills. Maybe you should try playing a character that didn't fight the village only - which you did with Sulzaen, too, it seems. You might learn something if you try something else.

Please stop making up things to say to puff up yourself and a very badly bruised ego. By level sitting you were able to avoid having to fight owls etc et al. The rangers etc that were often busy levelling werent hunting a level sitting assassin, that would come from people like heroes who are level sitting at 51 constantly hunting :)
I never said in any place tribunal duergar were hte only ones. I do not remember everything I said about you specifically, but did anything like this even come up?
Porenn fought village only? Nope, he fought against the balance, unfortunately, the village was in power and in constant power, is this nexan going to attack alot of villagers?
duh?
Dont be a ####ing retard man. Its bad enough the things you do, but dont be a retard.
As for sulzaen going after villagers? Yes, yes he did. A cabal that needs magic, attacking a cabal that kills magic, holy #### doesnt that make them enemies?

grow some balls
82137, RE: silly
Dude, you gotta stop lying, at least to yourself, and reconsider how you go about living your life.

In no particular order...

You were level 42 when I killed you at the giant. Not pre-40 and not prewand. I also missed a mountain storm kick, you had spammed spells. It was May 30th. I have the log if you want to see yourself die like a newb chump. Oh, and you also mention that both were at the giant where you couldn't word out. You're right that ONE of them was at the giant, and as I mentioned, you had every chance to leave, but didn't. The other death, as the PBF shows, was in the ruins. Have they changed the ruins outside the village so it's cursed now, too? Wow man, I had no idea, so sorry. Oh wait, what's that? They didn't? So you lied yet again??? Damn. You really should stop that man. And you say you had plenty of chances to loot me. Well, you killed me once. With the shifter. And you did loot me there. Having never killed me again, I guess you're saying you could have looted me when other people killed me? There are so many implications there I won't even start, but I think we all get it.

I hit "old age" in the 40s. I hit middle age in the 30s. Neither of which you could possibly have known either way, but decided you wanted to spout like an idiot anyway. In any event you were wrong, yet again.

You know next to nothing of "how I played" because you were too conservative and lacking in testicular fortitude to fight fights you didn't have a way out of, and wouldn't stay past small disgusting cuts if anything didn't go your way. But I don't generalize to your entire character's life, only what I saw. Unlike you who make sweeping (incorrect and purposely inflamatory) generalizations. Go you!

And again, you can say "level sat at 35" all you want, but it still won't make it true. Like, you know, I could say "You were so great!" a million times but it won't make that true, either.

Who was this assassin of yours that supposedly did so well right after the changes? Please, regale us with his tales of victory and mastery. I doubt you will. I doubt it existed. And I certainly know it wasn't a battle assassin. Try one. Get back to me then.

Pk stats. I don't do numbers a lot but I can at least add and subtract. I had 63 assassinations. I had a total of 189 kills. So, that means... 126 regular melee kills. The pbf says I had a total of 33 pk assists. So, that's what, about a quarter of them? Meaning there were... 93 kills all alone? Mmm, yeah, you're right, I totally gunned for people who were already fighting others, already engaged. Damn, you're good. So sorry. But lest we forget, when I killed you in melee, both times, was someone else pk'ing you? Had you been pk'ing anyone else? Wait for it... no. Killed you all by my little self, in straight up fights, when you were fully healthy and, as I mentioned, post level 40 (you were 42 and I was 41, to be exact).

Next, you make the ridiculous comments about my eq and score stats. Again, as if you could possibly know. Even going so far to say "even when you had blessing." How the hell would you ever know that? You didn't, obviously. You know *nothing* about the character, yet you attempt to try and make statements about it as though they are facts. They aren't even informed opinions. They're nothing. And again, I have proof on my side. Look at the pbf. Look at my set of equ saved there (which I had for almost 200 hours, including when I fought you). Notice anything? Arkham signet rings? +str and hit. Amulet of the viper? +str and +dex and +hit. Brooch of blue stones? big +dex and +hit. Boots? Gauntlets? Armwear bracers? Girth? ALL +str and/or dex. I mean wow, it's like opposite day for you, everything you say is exactly opposite of the truth.

I like the irony of you, Porenn, calling Susu a newbie assassin. You did what again? Die, like a chump, whenever we fought at around the same level? And then try to taunt when you were seven, eight or nine levels higher? I mean really. I think it's clear you were acting like a child, if you aren't one in reality. And you couldn't hack it, you deleted like a chump, without getting to hero. Unlike Susu who spent over 100 hours at hero. And got 31 pks at hero. Show me your stats again? Riiiiight.

Then you make some incoherent comment about hunting hurt villagers? I'm going to assume you were attempting to lie again and say something like you hunted and I didn't. Which, of course, is ridiculous. That's all I did. While you just waited with even better hiding powers than I did, looking for your moment to wand up so that you're getting grazed, and attack. Go you! And again, you can say "you only went after people already fighting others" a thousand times, but it's going to be just funny for how wrong it is, every time. Again, if you want, I'll post logs. Which I know you won't, because you know I'm right. Keep saying though if it makes you sleep better. I hear self-lies do that. You let me know.

Finally, you make the - yet again - wrong statement that I avoided fighting owls and such. Really. Do you want the log of me fighting that nexun female shifter (msomething) who was an owl, while I was level 38? 40? 41? Or fighting (and killing) Slentren and Ccurwhatever when they both came at me, and I killed both? Or the logs of the conjurers with owls or other familiars that were level 48 while I was level 39? Or the other thieves and assassins? It's kind of like you're actually *trying* to make yourself look bad.

In the end you played two chump characters, Porenn and Sulzaen, who couldn't hack it and deleted pretty quick. Sulzaen was better than Porenn, and I gave you props for that. But you still died like a chump, to the person who you say was a coward and only fought people already fighting others. Which was never the case with you. Funny, huh?

You really should grow some balls. You're the one with something to prove, not me. And you know why? Because what you're trying and failing to do is make yourself feel better by attempting to bring someone else, someone better than you, down. You came at me. You lost. Several times. Deal with it.

82146, you crossed the line to stupidity
Dude, you gotta stop lying, at least to yourself, and reconsider how you go about living your life.

I havent lied at all.

You were level 42 when I killed you at the giant. Not pre-40 and not prewand.

i hadnt found my barrier till around 45, and it killed me, and because of the spells it casted, made me need to stack save vs spells and level up before I could nearly garauntee myself getting it.
humbert killed me while deaf because of that mob :)

I also missed a mountain storm kick, you had spammed spells. It was May 30th. I have the log if you want to see yourself die like a newb chump. Oh, and you also mention that both were at the giant where you couldn't word out. You're right that ONE of them was at the giant, and as I mentioned, you had every chance to leave, but didn't.

---that was from monster lag, I also didnt deny that I had died. As a matter of fact, I mentioned that I died to you twice at the giant.

The other death, as the PBF shows, was in the ruins. Have they changed the ruins outside the village so it's cursed now, too? Wow man, I had no idea, so sorry. Oh wait, what's that? They didn't? So you lied yet again??? Damn. You really should stop that man.

that fight began at the giant, and I had failed my unperfected word of recall, also at a time I hadnt had barrier yet and my other wands. Again though, I didnt deny having died here either. You might have read that, though likely you are only being so overly defensive of yourself that you cant look.

And you say you had plenty of chances to loot me. Well, you killed me once. With the shifter. And you did loot me there. Having never killed me again, I guess you're saying you could have looted me when other people killed me? There are so many implications there I won't even start, but I think we all get it.

Read your posts, YOU said i had plenty of chances to loot you. I agreed. I could have while fighting that dragon. I knew exactly where you were. I could have while you died to the lich, I was very near him but wasnt gonna leave duo then, especially after he decided to strip you. Your hell trips, I can get to the harpies without thought, I could have looted you there, died, and had the things come straight to me. You are clueless to how much I could have.
Also taking one arkham ring was not a thing called looting, just taking one item :) But as for the implications, do you think I will hold my hand from full looting you? hello?

I hit "old age" in the 40s. I hit middle age in the 30s. Neither of which you could possibly have known either way, but decided you wanted to spout like an idiot anyway. In any event you were wrong, yet again.

Have YOU looked at your pbf? You do realize it states hours there right? take a look

You know next to nothing of "how I played" because you were too conservative and lacking in testicular fortitude to fight fights you didn't have a way out of, and wouldn't stay past small disgusting cuts if anything didn't go your way. But I don't generalize to your entire character's life, only what I saw. Unlike you who make sweeping (incorrect and purposely inflamatory) generalizations. Go you!

like finishing woldrun off in front of villagers at the destructor etc? I dont have testicular fortitude because often I would word myself home and have either a certain villager / maran waiting at my pit for me to recall hurt / with broken bones? The day kalderseg and marsen wouldnt leave the destructor while I killed the massive giant, so both would be able to fight me there and there only, because I didnt charge in makes me lack testicular fortitude? How much of a retard are you. its like holy #### this guy is speaking.

And again, you can say "level sat at 35" all you want, but it still won't make it true. Like, you know, I could say "You were so great!" a million times but it won't make that true, either.

Read the last post, I dont think you did, when I said it should have read around level 35. It is there, try reading. Or if you use a screen reader from possible lack of being able to read, or if you need someone to read for you, please have them do so.

Who was this assassin of yours that supposedly did so well right after the changes? Please, regale us with his tales of victory and mastery. I doubt you will. I doubt it existed. And I certainly know it wasn't a battle assassin. Try one. Get back to me then.

hes on the pillar, and was a villager. My last village assassin was sofia, who you can read books about, that one existed at the end of the third age, and his book is within the village too.

Pk stats. I don't do numbers a lot but I can at least add and subtract. I had 63 assassinations. I had a total of 189 kills. So, that means... 126 regular melee kills. The pbf says I had a total of 33 pk assists. So, that's what, about a quarter of them? Meaning there were... 93 kills all alone? Mmm, yeah, you're right, I totally gunned for people who were already fighting others, already engaged. Damn, you're good.

assists often include if you were grouped with them, not attacking someone separately. This is often inclusive of group combat / raids etc. please have SOME knowledge.

So sorry. But lest we forget, when I killed you in melee, both times, was someone else pk'ing you? Had you been pk'ing anyone else? Wait for it... no. Killed you all by my little self, in straight up fights, when you were fully healthy and, as I mentioned, post level 40 (you were 42 and I was 41, to be exact).

nope. As I mentioned before, though you fail to recognize it, you did kill me twice. Shrug. Other times after I got my wands all I had to do was pugil you and you ran away, but that was the nature of the beast. One of the village minotaurs I had killed after fighting you off with ease. shrug. So? You want to mention repeatedly you killed me twice, yes you had. Stop arguing with yourself and having the need to say it over and over, say something.. I dunno.. to make a point?

Next, you make the ridiculous comments about my eq and score stats. Again, as if you could possibly know.

its called looking at eq, I know just about everything in the game as far as its stats, saves etc.

Even going so far to say "even when you had blessing." How the hell would you ever know that? You didn't, obviously. You know *nothing* about the character, yet you attempt to try and make statements about it as though they are facts. They aren't even informed opinions. They're nothing.

You are clueless, in most sets you had nearly 20 hitroll, and that only. Even when porenn was slapping you around, he killed you four times.

And again, I have proof on my side. Look at the pbf. Look at my set of equ saved there (which I had for almost 200 hours, including when I fought you). Notice anything? Arkham signet rings? +str and hit. Amulet of the viper? +str and +dex and +hit. Brooch of blue stones? big +dex and +hit. Boots? Gauntlets? Armwear bracers? Girth? ALL +str and/or dex. I mean wow, it's like opposite day for you, everything you say is exactly opposite of the truth.

That set you did not have for 200+ hours, unless it wasnt a period I was on. Some of those were items I looked for, I located you around in thera based on other items when I did, none of those which was this. That set though yes, is good for hitroll / landing skills / assassinate, there was a while with my char, a short time mind you and not while porenn was roaming, where you were balls accurate with your abilities landing.
Only a short time.

I like the irony of you, Porenn, calling Susu a newbie assassin. You did what again? Die, like a chump, whenever we fought at around the same level? And then try to taunt when you were seven, eight or nine levels higher? I mean really. I think it's clear you were acting like a child, if you aren't one in reality. And you couldn't hack it, you deleted like a chump, without getting to hero. Unlike Susu who spent over 100 hours at hero. And got 31 pks at hero. Show me your stats again? Riiiiight.

I was an assassin without much powers fighting another assassin with village resist. You killed my char twice, I would have to look at your kills list to confirm but I believe only twice. Considering your protections vs mine one of those times all I needed was just one more skill to go through before ya died. When I got to your level and a bit above, and or got trance to even the playing field, you hadnt a chance. I was laughing at you trying to fight me those times and repeat killing yourself on me. I wasnt stoppin ya.
I called you toy, dude you were a tool. Also as stated in the deletion thread of hte arcane I had, being an assassin and finding out village is in that much power with bloodthirsty villagers, it renders breakings impossible, and I wont resort to the oh my god, I cant fight! wait I can assassinate someone routine that you do, and others. As an aside, when you level sat and avoided me, kjrorh became my next toy.

Then you make some incoherent comment about hunting hurt villagers? I'm going to assume you were attempting to lie again and say something like you hunted and I didn't. Which, of course, is ridiculous. That's all I did. While you just waited with even better hiding powers than I did, looking for your moment to wand up so that you're getting grazed, and attack. Go you! And again, you can say "you only went after people already fighting others" a thousand times, but it's going to be just funny for how wrong it is, every time. Again, if you want, I'll post logs. Which I know you won't, because you know I'm right. Keep saying though if it makes you sleep better. I hear self-lies do that. You let me know.

it was hunting hurt mages, in which specific logs you posted already showed that you did. Please get it right. I hunted and you didnt? Dude, repeatedly in this note of yours you have made things up like this to accuse me of lying. I havent had to, you are truly making things up like this and trying to #### on me because of it. Grow the #### up dude, literally. Yes, yes you did hunt people that were fighting others. You both posted proof of this, and doing the math on your pbf shows it.

Finally, you make the - yet again - wrong statement that I avoided fighting owls and such. Really. Do you want the log of me fighting that nexun female shifter (msomething) who was an owl, while I was level 38? 40? 41? Or fighting (and killing) Slentren and Ccurwhatever when they both came at me, and I killed both? Or the logs of the conjurers with owls or other familiars that were level 48 while I was level 39? Or the other thieves and assassins? It's kind of like you're actually *trying* to make yourself look bad.

You level sat to avoid owls and such, level sitting that young if a shifter has a major form, most of the time they dont have their other major form. Slentren and ccur are stupid players in some aspects. They know where their wands are and do not use them even if they have them on themselves. Because of this, they went together after a magistrate recently and got their asses handed to them. The magistrate had only been able to fight with a hare, no first tier forms at all. They are in a league of oddities of their own. Also nope, post away with the logs if you wish. You keep threatening to do it, for ####s sake do it already and shut the hell up about it. There is a website focused on logs. do it. its addy is www.qhcf.net
if you dont know it.

In the end you played two chump characters, Porenn and Sulzaen, who couldn't hack it and deleted pretty quick. Sulzaen was better than Porenn, and I gave you props for that. But you still died like a chump, to the person who you say was a coward and only fought people already fighting others. Which was never the case with you. Funny, huh?

Porenn couldnt hack it? you multikilled yourself one day on him. Porenn was my first char back in over a year and went nexan so I could go against the powers of the pbase. Unfortunately the village is in power, most all I was fighting against used bloodlust which makes them immune to my breakings etc, to fight the current pbase and power I needed a mage to counter the anti-mage cabal.
Sulzaen did just that. Porenn died like a chump? look at your pbf.
Sulzaen died like a chump? At one point he had a set with despoil that sometimes gave him 1500 hps and a damroll around 60. It took a long time for me to die that time, and it was the very lucky assassination that did it. Post logs of fights before it like the time said before, when I killed the cow directly after fighting you.
All I had to do to you was pugil you to have you run. I died like a chump? You couldnt hang and fight me anymore. I killed people better and badder than you could ever be, such as bartis woldrun etc etc. Peoples who's playstyle alone makes them better than you are. You have the nerve to talk? If woldrun was near, and someone weaker like marsen was near, I went after the strongest. It was my chars way to, I always fought alone, though there were times people like lir came in and attacked others while I was fighting, would it surprise you I once went after the same shapeshifter that I killed you with at the village counterraiding?

You really should grow some balls. You're the one with something to prove, not me. And you know why? Because what you're trying and failing to do is make yourself feel better by attempting to bring someone else, someone better than you, down. You came at me. You lost. Several times. Deal with it.

my char had something to prove with the ccul'gra, it was his nature and attitude, as well as to the chancellor, because of specific quests which you dont know anything about :) then again, most scions dont either. I should grow some balls? I dont level sit. I war against the strongest cabals. Do you? You arent better than me susubienko. I dont need to level sit. You? I dont need to be in the biggest / strongest cabal to be able to be successful. You?
I dont need to avoid heroes by not levelling. You?
Your actions are louder than your words, and your words overly defensive. More than this, you are making things up and accusing me of lying for them, as stated above in this very message.
82148, Holy ####
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I better watch move than read all this text :)
82152, Wow.
I think you really believe all this #### you spout.

What a shame. And lying about things that are empirically shown the other way? That's just impressive, if foolish, stubborness.

Everything you've said here is an excuse for why what you first said was wrong, and my pointing it out embarrassed you.

You said: "the two times I died wre pre fourty, and with me wandless, at the massive giant." I posted correcting you that you were neither pre-fourty (you were 42), and that one was in the ruins, not at the giant, and thus in no way impeding word of recall. Or teleport by the way, you make mention several times of worrying about people waiting at your pit, thank god they gave you a spell to get away without having to go to your pit. In any event, you posted, you were wrong, I corrected you, and now you backtrack and backpedal and try and go "Hey, look over there!" to get out from under it.

You said: "in reguards to your own eq didnt do anything or much to aid your dex / str, ever. It also seemed you had nearly no hitroll even when you had blessing." Again, I corrected you, and even included the obvious proof. And again, you backpedal and backtrack and try to save face for your obvious and foolish mistake. More, it's an impossibility for you to even have access to the information whether Susu had blessing on her at any given time. You are just spouting here, on a rant, and being incoherent and ridiculous.

You said: "By level sitting you were able to avoid having to fight owls etc et al." As usual, I corrected you, and again, went the extra step and provided a specific example. Now, yet again, as is your sad penchant, you backpedal and backtrack and say "You level sat to avoid owls and such, level sitting that young if a shifter has a major form, most of the time they dont have their other major form. Slentren and ccur are stupid players in some aspects" which is first saying that "Well, ok, so you *could* fight owls, but not when they had other major forms, too!" which is false. And then that well, ok, you did fight them but the ones you fought sucked. Which only proves my point. I fought them. Again, you're just making yourself look ridiculous and stupid.

You said (and this wins the "wow, I'm really stupid" award): "you were old age around level 35 man. old age." I corrected you, me having actually *been* there. You come back and say you see hours on the pbf. Yeah, uh, maybe you don't know cf as well as you think you do (that's pretty obvious, but still) because there's no set hour by which every character goes from young to mature to middle age to old age. So again, you can pretend to know something that you obviously, no way no how, know, or you can just accept that yet again you're spouting absurdities in your rant.

You say you have at least two past assassins, one on the pillar. But you won't say who that was. Who was it? Everyone knows my last assassin, who is also on the pillar, so please, enlighten us? And did that assassin, or any other of your battle assassins you may claim to have played, ever master assassinate? I'd be interested to know. Because honestly, you don't seem to know anything about it. You claim you do, but Porenn was, well, incapable of it.

In the end, all you do is make up #### to fling at the wall and hope some sticks. Things you by definition couldn't know anything about. And what's worse, when you're confronted with the proof of your errors (lies?) you try and change the subject, change the parameters, add in new factors ("yeah, well, fine, she had an owl, but but but...?").

Lastly, commenting that ragers are the strongest cabal? In numbers, for a while, maybe, but that's not the point. We're talking about individuals. And rager powers while good are not nearly as good as what a real top player will get, *especially* from scion. And you keep saying how good you are, all you had to do was get stone skin and aura and with vanguard or anything else you'd have more dam redux than I.

Oh, do I need to be successful only in rager cabal? Don't waste our time. I've had more leaders, more successful characters in the last few years than you've had your whole life.

I'm done on this thread, you can lie more if you want. Everyone knows the truth now, and you can either accept it, or keep trying to bail out your sinking ship. Learn the lesson from the Tabius episode and then the TripHitNdip/Nbm episode. I don't lie, I was right, and they were wrong. You are too.
82161, None of this makes You any less of a cunt nt
Posted by teh Dude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
82168, dude
dont post. Save yourself some face at least, and just dont post. I will say few things, and few things only, and then pretty much not even read what you said after.
I have five chars on the pillar, two chars with books within the room in the village. I have had a leader of every cabal, some multiple, from justice to present, save the shadow sect and justiciar, I have had everything.
You are not impressing me. I dont use one-hit wonderkills, I never wont use one-hit wonderkills. If I did an assassin meant only to assassinate / leech off of others, I would have a challenge with him and never eq, or wear even a single piece of eq for it to make it at least a little tough, so yes porenn was incapable of it. It was at 1%. Im better than that.

more successful chars? many of your own villagers even thought you were an assclown, take as well the comment susubitchenko by an imm, well, etc, get the point?

You say I am backtracking, nope, only having to repeat myself, sometimes over and over, and your pbf where it says level 41, thats saying YOUR level, etc et all.
Also hours are a direct corrolation to your age, as dm you aged slower I believe in the village, which meant you lived past 600 hours. Take a look at your hours there susubitchenko. Yeah, there are numbers there too. Take a look. All ya gotta do is click.

and dumbass, last comment, when the village is power, magic is skull####ed for strength, which means your spellbane is better, resist I think is slightly better, critical hit etc is better and more accurate. Your powers when village is in strength is rediculous, it makes a bad village player fierce during times alot of villagers are on. Take byren, kalderseg etc. Magic wasnt that weak, and they couldnt sneeze without getting their ass beat. Magic was, and sometimes they could even fight back.

I wont say anymore, I dont have to. Dont post, I wont read it. Goodbye. Try to have a badass character, or at least be half the man I am.
82169, I'm not Graatch's biggest fan...
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
..But you're ####ing absurd.

I thought after Mavent you weren't playing CF because finding wands was too hard?

This coming from a guy who just powers through chars like nobodies business.

And, btw, I know you are the guy who played Daresh/Pelrin/Mavent/Porenn, and reading your role I'd be ####ing shocked if you were not the same player as Jutunn/Gosen/Geren.

You got skills, but you're ####ing delusional, either way.

Name the chars on the pillar btw? I want to be put in my place, because it would make me feel a lot better.

PS Susubienko/Graatch has probably had even more on the pillar than you.
82171, RE: I'm not Graatch's biggest fan...
neither am I :)

only slightly absurd, I admit to insanity though

didnt stop playing cf and didnt say would stop playing cf because wands were too hard, admittedly by myself, and I think every person that posted in reguards to the new wand system, and the cf balance because of zulghinlours cracked out wand baby, as I said before, he skull####ed mages.

Yes I played daresh pelrin, mavent, and porenn. No not jutunn, gosen, Geren. I cant remember.

my role writing skills suck ass, so its easy to identify me from them.

yes I got skills, but not delusional, only insane.

Would have to look at it, I dont have a list of chars I have had in the little over a decade I have been playing here, considering that I will often powerlevel a char up, be beastly, and can age die a char in less than two months, and or delete in about a month, and roll up another.
the list would be insane if I had actually kept one :)

mm, and I doubt it. I will make an admission, graatch sometimes does pull off a decent char, but he has never, ever played anything less than conservatively / extremely conservatively.
You will never see graatch attacking a cabal solo to take their item through two people. You will never see graatch make a char where imms will comment about the things their char pulls off.
You will never see any real quality from graatch.
When graatch is in a cabal, it is more than likely that even his cabal mates can barely tolerate him. That is overly common.

Pelrin was created out of a challenge I made to the pbase, give me any combination and I would make it work.
svirf arcane was picked, and thats how he was born, meter etc, attacking groups of 3 and sometimes more dependant on location at hero alone and pulling #### off.
ya wont see things like this from graatch, and you never will. He is too chicken #### to try.
82172, RE: I'm not Graatch's biggest fan...
Posted by Reader on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sorry. I must have missed the part where you wrote the names of your characters on the pillar? Nobody asked you for a list of all your chars over ten years, just the five you said were on the pillar. I think that's what TMNS asked for.

Also, don't much care about you or Graatch, but you may want to look at Azilaph's and Vershelt's pbf's, just for starters. And I think there are logs posted of both of those, and Eulinda, doing just what you said, raiding against two or more to take an item. Don't know about others.
82205, I grudgingly endorse this post. (n/t)
82214, I gotta be fair. And Lord knows if...
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...Graatch came to my house and acted the way he does on these forums I'd probably shoot him.

And then ressurrect his ass to defend me :)
82170, Yeah, I know, but it's too tempting when you lie outright and here's the proof.
Yeah, moron, I know the pbf says I was level 41. You were level 42. And here's the log:

751hp 563m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) where
People near you:
(PK) Susubienko An Opening in the Slaughtering Grounds
(PK) Sulzaen A Foul, Twisting Alley

751hp 495m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) who pk
<47 Duerg Sha> (PK) Chamantha the Hand of An Immortal, Imperial Priestess
<46 H-Drw Thi> (PK) Veleknoss the Unseen, Imperial Shadow
<47 Human Nec> (PK) Xergoth Von'Drakken the Spectre, Elite Imperial Warlock
<38 Gnome Shf> (PK) Balgrim the Master of Form
*41 Arial Asn* (PK) (WANTED) Susubienko Glomska the Novice of Owaza, MageSlayer, Huntress of Forgotten Lore
<44 Duerg A-P> (PK) Gzurweeg the Spreader of Pestilence, Imperial Black Magician
<42 D-Elf Tra> (PK) Sulzaen the Seer of the Arcane

751hp 581m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) stalk sulz
They're not here.

751hp 581m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) where
People near you:
(PK) Susubienko An Opening in the Slaughtering Grounds

751hp 581m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) s
The Beginning of the Slaughtering Grounds

(Glowing) A silvery ring glints at you.
( 2) A blue bracer marked with a small white circle lies here.
A blue cape lies here crumpled.
A blue vest lies here, marked by a white circle.
A blue steel dagger lies here.
A blue steel sword lies here.

751hp 581m 837mv 16629tnl (9.87%) s
The Beginning of the Slaughtering Grounds

A cluster of red moss grows here on the side of a building.

751hp 581m 835mv 16629tnl (9.87%) where
People near you:
Ziglits An Opening in the Forest Trail
(PK) Susubienko The Beginning of the Slaughtering Grounds

751hp 581m 835mv 16629tnl (9.87%) s
The Ruined Streets of Anguish

751hp 581m 833mv 16629tnl (9.87%) where
People near you:
(PK) Susubienko The Ruined Streets of Anguish

751hp 581m 833mv 16629tnl (9.87%) w

a massive giant: Intruder! Intruder! Sulzaen is raiding the Cabal!

751hp 581m 831mv 16629tnl (9.87%) w

751hp 581m 829mv 16629tnl (9.87%) w
The Gates to the Streets of Anguish

east west]

751hp 581m 827mv 16629tnl (9.87%) w
The Gates to the Streets of Anguish

751hp 581m 825mv 16629tnl (9.87%) s
The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins

751hp 581m 823mv 16629tnl (9.87%) w
Before a Fortified Hillock

(Translucent) Sulzaen is here, fighting a massive giant.
A massive giant stands here, prepared to sacrifice himself for the village.
A massive giant says 'Welcome, great warrior.'

751hp 581m 821mv 16629tnl (9.87%)
A massive giant's slash misses Sulzaen.
Sulzaen's magic EVISCERATES a massive giant!
Sulzaen's magic DISMEMBERS a massive giant!

Sulzaen utters the words, 'qafsacandusar gayhunsouio'.
A massive giant's skin seems to become more supple.

751hp 581m 821mv 16629tnl (9.87%) murder sulz
You step out of the shadows.
Sulzaen yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Susubienko!'
You trample around loudly again.
Sulzaen parries your slice.
Sulzaen has a few scratches.

Your wrath decimates Sulzaen!
Your slice maims Sulzaen!
A massive giant's kicked dirt misses Sulzaen.
Sulzaen roars and reddens with fury as he presses his attack!
Sulzaen's magic *** DEMOLISHES *** a massive giant!
Sulzaen's magic misses a massive giant.
Sulzaen's magic MASSACRES a massive giant!
Sulzaen has some small but disgusting cuts.

751hp 581m 821mv 16629tnl (9.87%) mou
With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Sulzaen!
Your mountain storm kick devastates Sulzaen!

Sulzaen parries your wrath.

Lohik: Can't harm that one.

Sulzaen deflects your wrath with his defensive spin.
Sulzaen is covered with bleeding wounds.

Sulzaen utters the words, 'eugfjsh baiz'.
A massive giant's skeleton bends unnaturally as its body is wracked with agony.
Sulzaen's disruption *** DEVASTATES *** a massive giant!

751hp 581m 821mv 16629tnl (9.87%) With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Sulzaen!
Your mountain storm kick mauls Sulzaen.

Sulzaen deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
Your wrath MUTILATES Sulzaen!
A massive giant's slash injures Sulzaen.
A massive giant's slash injures Sulzaen.

Sulzaen meets your wrath with a resounding impact.
Your wrath devastates Sulzaen!

751hp 581m 821mv 16629tnl (9.87%) With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Sulzaen!
Your mountain storm kick mauls Sulzaen.
Sulzaen is gushing blood.

A massive giant's slash hits Sulzaen.
Sulzaen's magic MANGLES a massive giant!

Sulzaen utters the words, 'eugfjsh baiz'.
A massive giant's skeleton bends unnaturally as its body is wracked with agony.
Sulzaen's disruption >>> ANNIHILATES <<< a massive giant!

751hp 581m 821mv 16629tnl (9.87%) Ducking back, Sulzaen barely evades your mountain storm kick.
Your mountain storm kick misses Sulzaen.
Sulzaen meets your slice with a resounding impact.

A massive giant continues to bleed from its wounds.
A massive giant's bleeding DISMEMBERS it!

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) mou

Your slice MUTILATES Sulzaen!
Sulzaen is writhing in agony.

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%)
Your slice MUTILATES Sulzaen!
Sulzaen deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
Sulzaen is convulsing on the ground.

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) With a powerful leap, you execute a rising crescent kick on Sulzaen!
Your mountain storm kick maims Sulzaen!

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) mou

Your wrath MUTILATES Sulzaen!
Sulzaen deflects your slice with careful timing.
A massive giant's kicked dirt misses Sulzaen.
Sulzaen's magic misses a massive giant.

Woan has arrived.
A massive giant says 'Welcome, great warrior.'

Your wrath devastates Sulzaen!
Sulzaen is DEAD!!
Sulzaen's arm is sliced from his dead body.

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) But you aren't fighting anyone!

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) cb that one's dead
Susubienko: that one's dead

751hp 589m 840mv 16629tnl (9.87%) g all.coins corpse
You get 6 gold coins from the burnt corpse of Sulzaen.
You get 187 silver coins from the burnt corpse of Sulzaen.
You get 4 copper coins from the burnt corpse of Sulzaen.
Woan shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

So uh, yah, the point was I knew I was 41 and on the date of the battle, you were 42, and the log shows it.

Also, you don't seem to be reading the same pbf. Susu lived *fewer* than 600 hours, not more. And she hit old age in her 40s, before becoming drillmaster, so that age slowing wouldn't matter.

Can you get *anything* right? Ever?

And yeah, like I thought, not a single mention of any character names, just lots of chest thumping and empty talk. You pwned dude!
82176, Wait, you actually fought to defend instead of just stalking for the easy kill and letting cabal mates die? WOW nt
Posted by teh Dude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
82173, RE: Wow.
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will say this...

We are in the Graveyard and Sulzaen is managing to do an amazing job baiting you into looking like a tool by putting up walls of decaying text.

Kiss and make up so I we don't have to lock another goodbye thread.
82174, has graatch had a deletion thread in the last 2 years that wasn't locked?
Posted by laxminamator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
or rougue for that matter?

Why do you still let them do it every time, just lock it as soon as they say their good byes.
82139, You know what?
Ignore everything below. It's all true, but it won't matter to you and your idiocy.

So here's the bottom line.

I was there for 100% of every second of the almost 600 hours of Susu's life.

You were there for less than a tenth of one percent of the 600 hours of Susu's life.

If you want to comment on how you fought me and I fought you (which you did, wrongly, as I point out below) then fine, you can talk with at least the appearance of speaking with knowledge.

Everything else is just complete and utter ####, assumption and uninformed assbaggery.

Maybe you can try to be better than that.

And for the record, once again, it's someone else who tries to flame me, not the other way around. I limited what I said about you to a compliment, then a question and one critisicm, which was based entirely on our own interactions. You chose to then begin one huge (full of lies and incorrect assumptions) flame. Again, maybe you can try to be better than that.
82204, RE: silly

>Assassination is too easy. It is no risk, especially if you
>know what you are doing, and yes, kjrorh was exactly correct
>on this in his views of you, you WERE bad at it.

I vaguely recall (and it's possible I'm wrong, but I don't really think so) that you made a number of claims about assassinate and your experience in the past that were more or less ####.

>both were at hte village giant where I couldnt word out, and
>mountain storm kick as trip lag. Both were also with me being
>below level 40 and not having wands. Mages die super easy
>without wands.

Actually, you'd found some of your sleeks by then. Yay, extra logging I put in for that.

I'm not sure if you actually used the wands for that fight offhand, but if you had access to wands and didn't use them for a fight at the giant that's your own damn fault.

>Please stop making up things to say to puff up yourself and a
>very badly bruised ego. By level sitting you were able to
>avoid having to fight owls etc et al.

Eh... you're either ignorant a bit here or purposely ignoring things.

There's plenty of legitimate beefs someone could have with Susubienko, and frankly you diminish those and make them seem less valid by exaggerating or making #### up.
82123, Oh, and as an aside
Two things.

1 - I spent almost as much time as a hero, level 51, as your character Porenn's entire life. You never even hero'd at all.

2 - If you really think that only duergar and tribunal see hidden, you obviously didn't actually play Porenn as an assassin, but rather a warrior with different skills. Maybe you should try playing a character that didn't fight the village only - which you did with Sulzaen, too, it seems. You might learn something if you try something else.
82070, Fun character
Posted by Ghrummin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scions just took a severe blow. Did I mention severe? I mean SEVERE blow. We'll see how the new up and comers will do.

Sulzaen was for the most part a Villager's nightmare. Your eq actually made me want to roll a scion muter myself just so I can try to copy/improve on the combo. I think you got me once, and as I CONSTANTLY :) remind you, I got you once when you were level 30. Other then that, it was a severe stalemate.

I could tell that we had a lot of respect for each other.

I try not to let concerns about gears pass through this character, but of course, it's sometimes hard.

That being said, the only thing that I didn't like was when you tried to argue with me about using dent. As I recall, I used dent only twice time in our multiple battles (in the same engagement and with fail), and that was after you started bitching about me not using dent.

From an OOC perspective, I'm going to use what I can to win the fight, especially since you had your alleged thief lackey jacking my stuff. From an IC perspective, I'm a freakin dwarf berserker villager man! You really want a dwarf to make a promise? They're notorious for keeping to their word. And when I rolled up Ghrummin, I read the helpfile and tried to tailor my rp, at least on the surface, to that helpfile.

But do come back. You're always welcome in the Village (whether as a villager or trying to eat the faces off baby villagers).
82109, RE: Fun character
not really that severe man, look at it this way. They took a harder blow when the chancellor dissapeared.
they truly took a much harder blow that way.

I also wanted to be the villagers nightmare, they were crippling magic, and magic deals overmuch with the scions, you were my biggest enemy.

yeah I got you once in the ruins, barely I think I had like 50 freakin hp left, and yeah you got me when we were younger. dangit.

Respect for each other? You have a presence with your char, a bally get out there and do it. #### man I remember fighting you, and with your legacy healing so fast just going to my outer guardian. I started prepping then.
you killed the archmage before I was finished prepping and healed at hte healer.
it was that fast, and you are that good. You are one that ####ing deserves the position of drillmaster, and if it meant teaching newer people the ropes of what it means for balls to the walls, you are the one to do it. You kick ass man and yeah, I had respect for ya.

As for dent, I am already one of the lone mages that fight against the strongest cabal, and its this way because of zulghinlours wand mess. to this day its still a mess, but I already have this, and most of the villagers are hellaciously well eq'd.
To fight against the strongest cabal means I gotta have what I am wearing dented / broken need to be replaced too? Sorry man but in perspective I cant really do that. If you had kept denting I would have hunted every other villager and left you annoyed, and hunting for the nearly no other mages that were willing to fight / no other mages worth a crap since they didnt have protections, and didnt care about their chars because of it.
there still isnt many mages capable of standing toe to toe against the strongest few villagers. I dont think there are any others but the lich that can stand against you toe to toe, except maybe a surprise porcupine or so.
Also I never ordered the thief to steal anything, except the spiked staff, and if he got his hands on the cobra, that. I never ordered him to steal anything, he actually respected messervy and was voting him for advisor, for ic reasons

i wont have a villager while they are in power, especially because the biggest reason they were in power is because an imm skull####ed mages badly.

82059, Good job
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had no idea that transmuters were capable of going into and winning some of the fights you did. Very impressive. Ever after seeing these feats first hand, I'm still not sure I would be able to duplicate them. The only two counters to Sulzaen from my POV were (1) your (sometimes) extreme confidence and (2) losing your staff.

Otherwise, I hope things work out. Christmas can't come soon enough.
82067, RE: Good job
thanks man, and trannies can, when done properly, however, it takes all wands, all protections, that I MIGHT be able to pull some of those things off against a stronger person. Alot of times villagers had my number even then. An arcane losing their weapon is usually a dead arcane, no matter how protected, they are magical warriors, their magic makes their physical abilities more potent, to the point I could kill some villagers without casting magic. It was dependant on the villager though. Others no matter what I did I got my ass kicked. Ghrummin and Woldrun were specific to these ass kickings more often than not.
aka. owwie. good job especially those two of the village.
And no, trannies are not easy now matter how well you play, even as this, even without vuln oh dear god I think it took me well over a minute to prep, and so often if I didnt see anyone, I went to the village to pick a fight there.
ick
You did do well except when you couldnt lower my str enough, one point I had + 18 str in gear worn. that was nice
82053, You = awesome
Posted by Nacklewig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really wish we could have seen where things went. I was looking forward to picking your brain about certain things and think things could have gotten very interesting on a lot of different levels. I could tell you were quality from the first time we met. Well played. I hope all goes well with the new job.

Nac
82068, RE: You = awesome
hopefully the things I was doing continues, but its up to that person now, and as for picking my brain, as an evil char it would have costed you :)
82047, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a feeling you deleted since I hadn't seen ou in awhile. Man, you were tough!! You seemed to always get the edge on me. Soften + pounding doesn't do well on a svirf. We had some great fights and lots of them down to the wire. I still wish I had gotten you that one time you were testing out the orb of travel! Shame you deleted. Definately one of the toughest enemies out there.
82069, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
i could almost never even without spellbnane going off, get a spell to land on you. It was freakin insane
I had no choice but to pugil pugil etc etc
thank god it worked as it had, and that last fight you didnt notice your resist falling :)
as to our fights, you are one of the four villagers that I knew would hurt me, and hurt me badly.
82046, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
real quick thing for now, people reply and later I will post.
I was on vacation, that should have ended a bit ago, but I got back to work and was told I was laid off, so said ok, can I use the rest of my vacation time while I look for a job? and they allowed it. Sulzaen got to live a bit longer as a presence that would be around quite a bit.

That being said, I have a new job now, I make 15 dollars an hour, but, my hours are odd, all over the place, and my days long. I wont have the presence I had, and I wont just have a char that was on for 2 weeks or so with 263 hours, likely end up lasting about 5 more months from being online for a few hours a week, especially with the eq I had.
hence the deletion.
I do have another char atm, but one less serious, doesnt war with the most powerful cabal out there, and hey, I can actually do work and play this char some sometimes :)
Right now I have to go shower and shave, and iron my uniform and things of that nature.
Write and I will respond as I can when I can, ghrummin I promised I would write something to you, will have to do that later.
peece outtie
82077, Oooh damn! My favorite enemy to hate and fear!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always when you were online I was like "Ooooh ####! This will get nasty as hell!" Thanks to you I finally took the time to learn how to find proper sv vs paralyze and not only sv vs spell. + I learned a lot about fighting transmuters. (All my chars has been raped by transmuters if they haven't been villagers...)

You were super powerful, and I always felt like a REALLY poor PKer when facing you. Though at the end I got the feeling that you weren't THAT confident in fighting me. Sure as hell not afraid of it. (You did solo raid against me a few times.) But the first 100 hours being in eachothers PK range I was 100% sure that you'd pop out around the next corner and just kill me. It never happened though. I THINK you killed me twice? And I killed you twice? You killed me solo though, and I only got you in raid situations.

You were a class act, and ICly I could do ZERO about the stuff you told me. (Won't go into details here.) OOC I wanted to do SO much about stuff that everyone, not only you, told me. About several chars... But ICly my hands were tied...

I hope you enjoyed our interactions and fights, I sure as hell did at least.

I also hope that you get more time on your hands eventually and come back with something equally powerful and scary! Good luck with the new job and everything! See you around!
82110, RE: Oooh damn! My favorite enemy to hate and fear!
maran were lesser to the village in my eyes as far as enemies, magic was necessary more than anything else. The maran much less so.
Arrna knew how to eq himself, weaponry, etc, and that made you the one maran that I thought would be able to fight me solo ever. Take our fight when I was slowed still preparing near the pine forest.
If it wasnt for luck you would have had me, you are that smart and capable a fighter.
my char wasnt scared of yours, no matter what saves etc you had, though it made you the most fierce, with legacy, tactics, you were smart, and because of that as a non villager you were able to stand toe to toe against me, and was the reason in those raid situations I died, not any of the others.
it was you. Good job as maran leader and maran warrior against an evil mage.
p.s. my char went after villagers before maran, always, save that time I saw you and lorn at the village and assaulted you both there, I was guessing while you two were after gahdak. :)
You were fun to fight because you were tactical, fought smart, geared smart. I love your char, and will tell you good job.
82130, Thanks for that. :D
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And yeah, didn't think about that. Suppose that's the reason why you weren't around that corner all the time. :D hehe

As I said earlier, I really hope you come back soon with something cool again. And with more time on your hands.
82145, RE: Thanks for that. :D
Posted by my current char on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
am taking a light morning right now, and i dont like my current char. Thinking about deleting him and making a different #### char.
82078, I think we saw eye to eye
Posted by Lirieleth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
on virtually everything except for each of us possessing a sense of superiority over the other.

I loved that you refused to back down from me, and that when our own egos weren't in the way, people fell all around us.

Very well played, and honestly a character that will be missed.

Best of luck with your new job and trying to find some solidity and constancy in your working hours.

Hope to see you back around here with another serious character soon.

Liri
82112, RE: I think we saw eye to eye
:) yes. backing down after power gathered and shown to the cculgra is never a thing I would do, but I dont think you knew that I never desired power, I desired eternity, if you saught to be chancellor I would never have stepped in front of you. I may even have told you a bit of what I know of he happenings the chancellor told me. Gah eh, minimal at best as it was though.
Also of our fight within hamsah, I wont kill another scion without the chancellors permission if they are a mage, were it I truly had it, I would have followed you duod, or found you that way, or within the pit, and killed you there sleeping :) that fight was only a means to mention hey, I aint weak. You fought me a bit, you know I am capable.
And yeah, that day especially on eastern, was funny as hell. I never actually worked with you to kill others except for a raid, but yeah, people died.
for my working hours, I put 14 hours in two days ago, yesterday with phone time etc only five but because of where I was and what I was doing, still didnt leave much time. Today was 9 hours, phone time another 2 hours or so.
it is going to be hell over the next few weeks and after that I should have a schedule that wont be crippling when I know I wont be evicted, I will have my electricity safe and paid, internet back on my house I am actually at my brothers atm etc
for now it is being hell in a handbasket. oh god is it, but hey man keep up the good work, I know your attitude is more ic than ooc, but be warned on this. The ass you step on is the ass you will have to kiss. Your attitude to them determins if you only have to pucker, or if the ass is unwiped.
82081, Good char
Posted by Woldrun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always a good fight with you. Don't you know transmuters are supposed to be pushovers for ragers? Nice work, good luck with whatever you've got going on now.
82113, RE: Good char
wasnt I a pushover to you? I got you twice, you got me twice, and mostly, my getting you was super luck on my end with spells. ####ing literally man.
I was a pushover to you, gahdak, ghrummin. I think I am missing one, but you guys constantly bent me over and showed me what my large intestines looked like, on a personal level.
I have a piece of #### char I dont care about going on now, its just something to do to pass the time between places I gotta be and do, as well as during days I dont have much to do period.
Your an animal, and I loved ya, respected your char, our talks, even when I tried to egg you on and believe me, I did, even from our first talk where I tried to embarass and humiliate, the humiliation was big for my char, beroxxus was my imm etc, one of your villagers to you.
I know you have died quite a bit but you are still truckin, and continue to do so man. well done and keep at it.
82135, Really nice job!
Posted by Lohik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed fighting you tremendously. Good luck with your next!
82147, RE: Really nice job!
You dont know how hard it is to fight a bard as an arcane. You died once only I think because lir came to the eastern road while I was fighting you after fighting the arial, and I think because of that you went down. I never took you down alone, I was almost never able to get a spell off on you, and I knew if I fought you I would be out of mana before I was even able to do much. You were much tougher than the arial bard, and very well played. Like arrna I will compare you to, you play smart, you dress well, I swear both of you carried around saves vs gear. grrrrrrrrr. I didnt talk to you too much though, whenever you were on was usually alot of villagers too, and I was more busy than speaking those times. Village is really startin to need you and you are good, keep it up man
82099, God damn you just beat my ass over and over...
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and over again. Even by stacking the deck in my favor, you still managed to get me that time in the Chasm, and nearly got me at the Watcher.

GLWYN.
82115, RE: God damn you just beat my ass over and over...
i couldnt stand your char at all. I attacked your guild in hamsah went inside but you had quit. I attacked the maran when you were the only one on after the time near the chasm where you were calling me a coward with lorn at your side, and I was still beating on you and wasted much of the healers mind.

You had the title brave and true and I thought you were among the worst for having courage of all the maran. I know I saw the worst of it, and some of it may just have been timing, but christ man, you kept calling a person that would and could easily kick your ass a coward.
come on man
82118, Glad to see it wasn't RP. Ah well, I had to hope... NT
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
82017, Gutted at seeing this and even more angry at Tameron
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really wanted to get a new scion on the go after I deleted Findo but damn were the odds stacked against me. Tameron was never about and I helped out the cabal where I could and enjoyed our little talks and like to think I had your backing as well as Dierj's. Was hoping to get inducted and rip stuff up with you as you seemed a very competant mage. I am also quite surprised you were not made Advisor.

Scion should have been on the up and up with Mergulla arriving, Beroxxus being back and a Chancellor being picked but it is so far down the toilet and past the U-bend that it makes me want to scream!

Oh well, GLWYN.

-----Abernyte
82025, There were a lot of good candidates for Advisor.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just nobody understood anything of what they wanted. I guess maybe the wanted the cabal to go back to failing...that is what they are getting.

Awesome.
82030, RE: There were a lot of good candidates for Advisor.
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just nobody understood anything of what they wanted.

C'mon man, you don't really believe that, do you? They were being picky bitches (or just plain bitches) and this is the result.
82055, I think we honestly are saying the same thing.
I could have said they were being picky, because yes, I believe that is true. They were doing vague things and expecting folks to act some specific way and not being specific about what they really wanted.
82037, RE: There were a lot of good candidates for Advisor.
not all people wanted the position either, this char wanted something completely different, so never went after mortal concerns.
82056, I liked you man...definitely nothing bad to say.
You play a transmuter Like I do...much respect. (Not that I don't have respect for the other kind) Good job and it was fun running around with you.
82035, RE: Gutted at seeing this and even more angry at Tameron
Back when abernyte existed and we were fighting against alot of special forms, especially the yeti because even you had tons of problems with it, I had a dwarf that con died during a raid against the masters of hte five magics for the head back. dwarf hand/axe spec sooo long ago.
Since then though we have almost always seem to have been enemies, would have been cool runnin around with ya again, though I had no clue who you were :)
My char wasnt out for power, in fact, he cared little for it, only that he had to be powerful for his pact with the cculgra, he wanted eternity.
This char never went for advisor, never even tried and never would have.
Beroxxus was his god, I did a poor job of explaining that in my role, but even him I wouldnt approach without success. Only a few people in game can understand what that meant, two of them being imms, a little somethin I was workin on.
Yeah with chancellor leaving like he did, no advisor, and the imms not inducting, I was getting very upset with 3x the numbers of scions being applicants. I would not have inducted some of hte ones I knew, but others I definately would have.
im a bit tired and in a rush, so wont explain more for now, though I do have a big comment to make from my deletion. later man and kick some tail
82066, RE: Gutted at seeing this and even more angry at Tameron
Posted by Kadsies on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To be fair... Mergulla is running two other cabals and was just playing a mortal that was on quite a bit. Don't expect anything wonderful to happen for Scion.
82003, An absolute Beast!
Posted by Landser on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Granted, I suck, but man, you were a handful and a half.

I don't think we ever fought without you being wanded up,
but even without barrier, I'm guessing you'd still melee
like a ranger in the wilds.

Sulzaen's pugil-strike ==HUMILIATES== you!

Just for the record, my willingness to die repeatedly to
you was more role-related than masochism.

Kept thinking you'd end up as advisor, at least.

Well done.
82039, RE: An absolute Beast!
every fight with you I had barrier, but I know you were good align from detect good items I used every now and then, so with everything I could get you to grazes if you were not wielding mithril. Good aligns get it worst. Ask arrna. :)
There were times when few villagers were running around I would avoid you because you were in worse off position, I wanted the stronger people, and at least one instance I could have finished you off at the destructor but didnt enter hte village :)
It wasnt because you wouldnt fight, but because as a matchup you were in bad shape against me.
that being said, you were one of the villagers that did actually fight, did try. You didnt though try new things or different tactics, and a fully prepped arcane that knows what he is doing is something you have to use tactics to kill completely and utterly.
an arcane with no weapon is a ####ing sad arcane.
p.s. A few of our fights was with me only having my class protections and just barrier, sry man :(
81995, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Pojoyeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Well played Scion, pk and rp wise. glwyn. n/t
82041, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Sulzaen the High Wizard of the Arcane
thank you man, and in reguards to our fights, you did better as a paladin than all others I fought, the hand to hand paladins have something good goin for them. The only one that did better was zaknifal because of the dispel magical wrath. He stopped showing up much at all anymore though, that miffed me. Zaknifal was actually my favorite person in the maran cabal, but because of that ic I still had to hate him :)
You were harder to fight than you likely realized.
Keep truckin btw on that, you really are doing good even if there isnt much to fight atm
82102, What I also like
Posted by Pojoyeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
is how you sound completely different in your goodbye threads and from your character RP. :) Good to know you're not a scary evil bastard irl :) Sorry to hear about the real life happenings. we all go through rough patches.
82116, RE: What I also like
may surprise you more in rl I am a cuddle bear, my nieces and nephew call me care bear as a nickname :)
aaaanyway.
81994, Tough sonofa bitch
Posted by Mreash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were very tough, and well played. You were tough enough that you didn't need to keep jumping me from behind at the captain though :)

82044, RE: Tough sonofa bitch
yes, but you were tough enough that I couldnt expect to run to the outland tree and fight you there too. You are a sneaky person, and based on what I saw at the spire, very decked out in saves. I think i had like dang near 10 spells all fail against you. I was a sad panda.
Those spells are very important to land :)
You were good enough that I had to be sneaky and hit when I could, dont forget that one man :)
it takes about a good solid minute or so to fully prepare as an arcane at my playstyle, I am not wasting all those preps :)