Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Thoujrar the Lord of the Underworld, Village Applicant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81769
81769, (DELETED) [None] Thoujrar the Lord of the Underworld, Village Applicant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 22 03:36:05 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Thoujrar perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:69
81775, That sucks....
Posted by Miphora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward to see what happened when our 'turn a blind eye' agreement went up in smoke. Good luck with your next!
81771, The sands
Posted by Nerys on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was called away the other day and did not mean to leave you languishing in the sands. Hope you were not there too long!

I was lanning to come finish you off but good fleeing on your part!

Nerys
81772, RE: The sands
Posted by Grysh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hah no problem I got out after 30 mins of running in circles but that was actually relatively fun compared to the rest of throujrar's life, ie. getting a few hundred gold only to find out that i would need more than the guild leader to get elite status and call a vote, praying to baer with no answer, trying to kill mages with one of the worst lower level combos ever, and trying to talk to villagers who had no interest at all in talking to apps (not that i blame them i agree it's boring as hell, and kudos to malakhi for taking the time). I can't believe I actually stuck it out for 70 hours with this piece of trash character lol. This has to be my first negative pk ratio character in a while, and deservingly so. I'm not even sure getting inducted would've changed that at all as I seriously failed at using my thief points effectively.

Anyway enjoy!
81776, Darnit!
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really looking for you but you kept praying for me at odd times like 1 am and 4 am. I a pumpkin then. Girl needs her beauty rest, yo! Had the feeling this would be a short lived character which is why I really was trying to track you down. I'm really sorry our paths didn't cross. Hope you try again, maybe with something a little more resiliant. I've played felar thief, it's fragile.
81781, Dammit
Posted by Ghrummin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your character. I was just waiting for the last push with some recommendation before inducting you. Phooie - should've stuck around.

Le sigh.
81783, I feel bad
Posted by Quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ment to write your rec yesterday but got caught up in some things. You were a great scout, thanks for helping me find all the mages to pulp. try an axe spec next time.
81784, RE: The sands
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked the character and role - or at least what I could get from it over the course of the interview. You would have been a welcome and interesting presence in the cabal, but I can understand wanting to play something more deathful.

Good luck with the next --
81807, RE: The sands
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We interacted twice, super briefly. It was totally unmemorable! You had maybe three or four seconds to impress me both times, and you failed. From this I ascertain that you suck.

Maybe try a felar warrior in Fort. I hear that's a good combo sometimes!

Aarn
81915, I hate you too kthxbye
Posted by whatever on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
81916, Your sarcasm meter = fail.
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I mean, it's not like Aarn wasn't refrencing Icthaen's most successful char who Aarn and the crew made Marshall and heaped tons of love on, right?
81822, Hmm...
Posted by Dasulkai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't say that I'll miss all those thief waylay/blackjacks, but I will definitely miss talking #### back and forth with you. You were my favorite enemy for that very reason.

And while I wasn't so much afraid of dying to you, I didn't like not being able to see you and strike first. You made me spam where and "whois t" more than anyone else to see if you were still on and possibly coming to get me.
81917, We all have our failures.
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I (well technically you, ####ing Narclarn :)) condied a berserker in under 150 hrs. Before lvl 40. And I sat as an app for 70 or so hrs myself.

#### happens.

We should perma :)