Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Voorobir the Master of Mutation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81699
81699, (DELETED) [None] Voorobir the Master of Mutation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 20 20:43:15 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Voorobir perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:transmuter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66
81703, and so begins my hiatus
Posted by HopelessD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well. Transmuters are awesome. First one and I am horrible at them, but I know their potential and can see why they are so god damn scary.

Urtrekis... Urtrekis... Beuller.... beuller......

Dakazhul: Sorry about trying to pk you I was super bored.

Victacar... wish we coulda done more but a thief and a transmuter... what can we do?

I need to take a long long break from CF. I am not having fun where I used to. I find myself more and more frustrated with minute details which I shouldn't be.

The imms run a great game here, and for the most part the players are good, but for some reason I am in a aggro pissed off mood lately.

Good luck. See you in the fields
81755, Main problem is...
Posted by Victacar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
the absolute swarms of villagers. If I blackjack one, in one hour three are standing over him, one is waking him up. Since they don't leave Eastern, even to chase me at quarter health, it is almost impossible to put them in a position where they are in any real danger if you don't perma lag them.

Frankly, I think the Battle cabal needs to be moved. That would solve the Eastern Road Patrol. Maybe put it where the old Knights cabal is?

Anyway, you were solid and GLWN, enjoyed your help, and hope we at least made a dent? Hehe.
81756, RE: Main problem is...
Posted by Susu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh, god you're an loser. Don't leave eastern road? Have you ever actually looked at villager pbfs? Watched villagers? Just using myself as an example (and because there can be no dispute about it, being published) my kills ranged from Aturi to the Dale east of Arkham to Udgaard and the planar sanctum and mal'trakis and darsylon and frigid wastes. Hell, I was part of pk fights in Organia. Where exactly was I unwilling to go?

But you liked to whine and bitch and moan in game, and sadly it looks like that was the player, not the chacter. I have logs of you trying to taunt me with "Oh, you won't follow me, you won't leave eastern road" but in reality you're the one that stuck around there and Galadon, hiding behind tribunals looking for that blackjack on easy prey.

I'm doubly glad I kicked your bony system gaming ass. You wanted to keep villagers your friends as long as you could, while stealing from them and killing who you wanted, so you could stay safe. Didn't work out that way, did it. Ha, loser.
81778, Hi Graatch
Posted by Victacar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not say anything on your goodbye because I didn't have anything good to say. You should follow suit. I can always tell your characters with the one dimension roleplay and the awesome use of the ignore command.

tell Victacar *blah blah blah Graatch insult, blah blah blah*

ignore Victacar

Graatch giggles - "I'm so awesome, I got the last word in!"

I am sure you will do the same here. So...

ignore Graatch

81780, Please do not hijak this guy's death thread
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That goes for both of you.