Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Grishtuk the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81679
81679, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Grishtuk the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 19 16:58:05 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Grishtuk perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:124
81833, I'll really really miss you. Now It seems like its just me left. nt
Posted by Syjak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
81695, Ouch...
Posted by Liethkim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm almost sorry I was your last death. Bashing giant dualling wrathing weapons is quite painful from my experience. From what little I saw of you, I found you were a ballsy warrior with alot of heart that put himself out there, but didn't always know when to cut and run (something this character hopefully taught you!).

GLWYN?
81692, Solid character all around from what I saw...
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Con death is 124 hours. Rock on!

P.S.: I still agonize over that flag in Galadon but I really heard the other scream that you attacked him.
81688, Kudos to you! You had balls!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But perhaps to big ones... You died alot, you came to retrieve when you REALLY shouldn't even be nearby. But I suppose as long as you had fun, that's what matters. :D

Anyways, our interactions were kinda neat. To bad you're gone, hope you learned a few things for your next.
81687, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Grishtuk the Legend of the Batt...
Posted by Catsiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You was my favorite enemy.

You had balls and came every time to retrieve. You never smacktalk, except first time we met, but its ok :) Thanks for not killing me when I was lagged to ####, and in between the reconnections ate ####ing root which softened me. You did really well yesterday, you was prepped fot the first time!

Good luck with your next, I hope you will join our side someday :)
81680, Kudos for staying around as long as you could
Posted by Dargin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and getting those endless ganks and deaths well.