Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mirfalaus the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81662
81662, (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Mirfalaus the Master of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 18 20:35:01 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Mirfalaus perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:225
81682, Rides over.
Posted by Mirfalaus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I played Ospinkin for some reason I never joined nexus. Even when I think I roled the character to be nexus. Maybe I just didn't want to deal with it at the time who knows. So the next character I made specifically for nexus. And so was born Mirfalaus. Kind of just talked to Kassibaz one day after picking up his weapon and giving it to him. Followed him around and talked and got an easy induct. So later that same week he con dies. And we're left leaderless. Lots of people talk about wanting to join but I'm in no position to do it. Pretty much other than a few random logins I am the only one for about three or four days {my playing times anyway} I'm pretty sure thats why Twist gave me the shot and made me leader. Thanks by the way. Was a weird experience considering I still haven't had that many characters and I'm still pretty new. Still not very good in the pk aspect but oh well, I killed a few people. Then started the good times. I inducted pretty much whoever I talked to. It wasn't made hard for me so I made it hard for no one. Definitely wasn't a powergamer character and I hardly ever looted even when there was better loot to be had. I'm still not convinced gear makes the character. As far as assassins go anyway. I had a lot of fun and tried to not be a douche. Didn't think I was a very good leader but hey leader con helps. Died a lot as you can see but that's probably because I hardly ever tried to prep. I'll miss Cabnil and Pue. Bond rocks and so do you two. If I influenced you in any way let me know. Perhaps someone can tell me how to be a better leader. I'll be around.

-Falchiron, Ospinkin, more to come
81696, As a Nexan, I really liked you. What I needed was...
Posted by smashtroo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
more communication from you. I know you had some screwy playtimes, but as a leader, you need to work with that. If people don't ever get to see you, then they at least need to hear you. That means notes to the cabal, individual members, etc. I think it's crucial for a leader to have a voice. CB chat is fine, but alot of times, leaders aren't around. So make sure that cabal members still have your voice in mind when they're going about their business, retrieving, raiding, etc. That helps tremendously. The more I "sense" like you're there (even when technically, you're not), the more likely I am to log on and help the cabal out.
81738, I thought you did a good job
Posted by Nader on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Induct WAS real easy, however talking to you I had no real purpose in that Chr's life and you gave me a spark.

Would have kept rolling but I learned quick to NEVER take Polearm as a First Spec again.

At least with a Taur
81788, Much respect
Posted by Woldrun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
However you did it, you began the Nexus turnaround, in my opinion. You stopped showing for the most part, but when you were around, I always knew things wouldn't be boring.

Believe it or not I was pseudo-happy you got me the other night, since you always defended/attempted to retrieve and it seemed only fair that you beat me fair and square. Granted, I was hoping to get a good flurry and win, but ah well.

Good luck with the next one!
81681, FWIW you were my favorite Nexun. NT
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT