Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Senket the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81590
81590, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Senket the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jun 17 03:17:13 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Senket perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:171
81658, Not too much to say here, I had fun for a while, threw down, but didn't like parts of my combo.
Posted by Treebeard1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to try Empire - and damn, it was fun, so props to empire for being fun.

Thought sword/dagger landslide would let me throw down, and feint legacy would help me tank.

Overall, this was true, but sword ended up being a bad choice for the balance of the combo - not enough maledict from dagger to turn the tides, and not enough damage from sword to make up for it. Speed flurry was fun, but still overally kinda a wash.

I had a lot of fun, was fairly successful, and generally found players to be classy.

I'm already rolling hard on my next, but thought I'd just clean Senket up.

Thanks,

Treebeard/Jolindar/many.
81669, Cool!
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know I had much respect for Jolindar when I was a young lad and I enjoyed our few interactions with Senket. I wish we did more together but I was distancing myself from the Empire too much to really be of any help to you.
81677, Cosign on the wishing we could do more together -
I was hoping to see more of Vythi from a non-enemy standpoint w/Senket, but I can understand not wanting to be tagged "Imperial monkey" - and I respect you for it.

Cards falling where they may, seems like I'm pitted on the opposite side of the fence from you again. Oh well, I really liked vythigor - keep up the provosting.
81674, RE: Not too much to say here, I had fun for a while, threw down, but didn't like parts of my combo.
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like I said in my thread, had fun fighting you!

Good luck with your next

Aarn/Eolin
81684, How about that
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funny to have you at the other side now, especially since I usually beat you up pretty good! :D
81596, We had some good fights!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wasn't a good matchup for you though. Not with that lance. :(

Anyways, I liked you. And I think we had some decent interactions. :D
A shame you deleted, you were quite cool. And you had balls!
81678, You, sir, were dirrrty.
I know you're a good maran, and a good leader. I've been there, its hard and I respect that you're doing it.

I did not respect that you took my things after your air shifter caught up to me and finished what should have been your kill. I thought you fought a little too much with others, and not quite enough alone.

But overall, you do well, so keep trucking - and lordy knows I love me some thunderlance bash spec. MMMHMM.

:)

Treebeard/Senket/Jolindar.