Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Hooljiri Frotmont the Warden of the Winds, Rhyme of Resistance
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81396
81396, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Hooljiri Frotmont the Warden of the Winds, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 14 14:59:35 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Hooljiri perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:103
81514, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Hooljiri Frotmont the Warden of the Winds, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Taichabel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Echo everyone elses statement? Why? I thought you was a good Rhyme, sorry about the time when I didn't go to the swamp when you asked, but you took it well. I liked the way you inducted. Liked the way you played. All in all I thought you was a pretty good Rhyme. Sure wish you would've stuck it out. Solid leadership is one thing that has been lacking in Nexus and was hoping you would be that solid Rhyme that helped pull it together. (Make this statement on my thoughts on the previous Meter and Rhyme not the current.)

Anyways good luck with the next.
81457, Much respect for this ranger, you'll be a missed enemy
Posted by Byren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You played pretty gutsy, and I'll admit our match-up was
very difficult for you to counter, especially the times
that we fought in the woods I was the one getting the
jump on you, I always knew that if I brought you a fight,
you would certainly do everything you could to dish it
back, reasonablly. I did get cocky a few times at the
Inners and what not, but we had a very enjoyable level
of respect for each other as characters, it was an
interesting dynamic. I will certainly miss our fights,
and do believe had you got some more ranks up and
fleshed out what you could do, you would have become
a lot more successful. Congrats on making Rhyme, and
GLWYN
81411, Geeeez... Another one bites the dust?
Posted by smashtroo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? Why not hold out?

And generally, what's up with the high turnover rate in Nexus? Or is that just with every cabal?
81400, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Hooljiri Frotmont the Warden of the Winds, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Susu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope this isn't because of your last death. I thought they left most if not all your stuff, I know I took nothing. 45 still leaves you a fair bit younger than most of your enemies, maybe things might have gone your way more often if you leveled up. I know people worried about you hiding in the grass, so you should feel somewhat good about that. And with leader con and age you would have had an enomrous amount of time to figure out your best strategies. You were leaderfied at only double digit hours for pete's sake, you had soooooo many hours left to get used to the abilities. It's a pity. But I guess if you're not having fun you're not having fun.

GLWYN
81397, Dang man, that sucks!
Posted by Tatyviel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I deleted cause I didn't want to deal with the wand system and I rolled a new Nexun and was excited to run with you.

My new role and everything is awesome too! I was hoping to age die with you and have some fun! Why the delete?