Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wilona the Affirmation of Life, Deckhand
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81369
81369, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wilona the Affirmation of Life, Deckhand
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 14 00:13:12 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Wilona perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:120
81707, Wanted to grab the PBF for this one just to see Imm comments
Posted by Johnnyboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I am piss broke so if someone wants to pick it up awesome and thanks
81638, Too bad...
Posted by Neltouda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really appreciated the effort you put into the rp of this character. Every time you came to the ship I would get excited because I knew we would have a good session. I watched you a lot, and I was definitely not disappointed. It’s really too bad that you dropped off, because I did have high hopes.

Come to the stormy side anytime.
81706, Sorry to let you down Captain
For the past little bit I have been trying to up my rp standards, to get more out of the game. I had never had a follower of yours before, but I liked how I seen you interact with Unal with one of my other characters and I liked what I saw. Which in turn led me to want to try my own follower of yours. And I could have went thief/greed, but I wanted something that required more interaction with you, so I went empowered healer. I gave you so many rare things I gathered from trips ROFL, it was awesome. Your a great Imm and your great for the game. Seems like you kinda faded there towards the end aswell though. I think maybe our times wasn't really matching up for a while or something. But you kick ass and I loved all our interactions, you made it a fun healer to play. I hope you liked watched me and two other people run around the fifth circle of heal for like two hours while I kept telling them we could get in Dis lol. And dont worry I plan on coming back to the stormy side >;)

See ya all in the fields
81473, Very very disappointing
Posted by Mreash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We finally got a healer and then it seemed like after induction we never saw each other. I also didn't get to go on that hell trip :P

Anyway good character, and feel free to bring something back to the tree. Anything but another ranger right now.... *groan*
81386, Thanks again for the hell trip
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was pretty wild, you sure know your stuff.
81388, Was hoping to interact with you more...
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... we could have had some pretty awesome ideological/religious fights. Good luck with your next.
81449, We could have
Though Wilona's idea of tribunal was not to talk to them at all really. So I refrained from talking to any of you for the most part, but I like your healer and your doing a fine job as one from what I hear. Keep on trucking
81448, You welcome Nian
It was entertaining to see how far we would get, we did ok I guess. Always liked Nian no matter what character I was interacting with you. See ya around the fields
81450, Oh? Now you make me curious ofcourse :)
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What other characters?

PM me on the other board if they're still active.