Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Marsen FifthBlade the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81112
81112, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Marsen FifthBlade the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 9 22:40:07 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Marsen perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:137
81205, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Marsen FifthBlade the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Taichabel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some good fights with you in the earlier ranks, but not alot in the hero ranks. When we went one on one it was sometimes close and sometimes I just got the crap beat out of me, but regardless you always came to fight solo and backed off when things didn't quite work out that way. I enjoyed our fights and good luck on the next!
81153, What happened?
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You kicked a lot of ass early on, but it seemed like hero range
was pretty unkind. Is that all there is to it? Generally liked the
character, and good luck with the next!
81156, Sorry.
Posted by Marsen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I started Marsen to truly test out what a "Fargin dwarf berserker" would be like. I absolutely loved the experience early on, but I truly picked the wrong legacies/spec for what I was trying to accomplish. And if I would have chosen the "right legacies" that I had initially was going to I would have been able to continue on. At any rate, I love the over-all experience but I was starting to get bored with the character. Next time I'll roll up a Iunna follower. ^_^ I kept thinking about just making a new character all the time. So I'm giving myself time to come up with a good role idea now.

In short, My legacy/spec choices messed up this character for me and it just became uninteresting. I had a lot of fun regardless. Especially when you were around to talk with.

Now the main problem I have with hero range are the people who can probably beat you solo that decide they want to gang you down instead. At mid-ranks, I can usually deal with that and come out with multiple corpses at my feet. But at hero range, I get my ass kicked.

Anyway, this was my first hero warrior, I believe. I dont think my last warrior quite got to hero. Cant really remember though.