Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Tasalei the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81012
81012, (DELETED) [None] Tasalei the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 6 15:17:31 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Tasalei perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90
81019, Cavefisher
Posted by Koe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was made specifically to play around with the cavefisher and try Scion. Took me ages to level up as an uncabaled Dark Elf since everyone, and I do mean everyone, seemed to want me dead. Fort, Battle, Empire, and even Scion who I wanted to join would try to kill me even after asking me if I was trying to be a member. Tried talking to the leader the two times I saw him before hitting hero and he was always in forms I didn't know. Then when I finally did talk to him I was told to get recomendations. No one would even talk to me and those that would have, about five of them, all deleted. Kinda got a bit discouraged of ever getting in the cabal. I probably won't be playing CF for a while, burned myself out heroing or near heroing fiveish chars in the last couple months. I was trying to play a "I don't give a crap, give me instant satisfaction and lots of blood" type of character who would just mix it up. I'm not typically a big pvper and don't know how to use triggers/hunting stuff at all. I tried to stay in roleplay and hope some people enjoyed it. I even tried to play that when I got killed, it was enjoyable and tried to RP with the people who did it to find out how it felt for them. That was hard. :)

I'm bad at remembering people, so if you reply, I'll reply. Thanks for the fun. And thanks to he Imm's for trying so hard to make this game a fun place for everyone, even when a lot of people don't seem to appreciate it. In the end, I think they really do, else why would they keep coming back for more?

Cavefisher. It was really pathetic and weak when I first got it. It did injures and took massacres from normal hits fighting a villager. By the time it got to confident it was ok. It's damage output was about right for a utility form. Defenses it has minimal dodge, though it seems to dodge ok sometimes. It had thick hide, but very minimal of it. It's defenses didn't compare to any utility form I've ever had. In fact, the grizzly bear seemed to have the same amount of defense, but was offense. I emailed the Imms my concerns about the form and they upped the bite to one round lag and made it poison. With the bite edges, bite became amazing. Everyone was shocked it didn't poison at first. Pinch is crap. It lags me for 3 rounds, doesn't appear to lag the enemy, and does tiny damage. Cavernblend is nice, but so amazingly situational, I don't see using it more than two times and it has some good lag on it, so the only way you would EVER ambush someone is if they were sleeping. It's not even useful against creatures in the underdark since most can see cavernblend and most are agressive. I was really hoping for something Cavefishery. Like a rangers bait, or some kind of distracting ability that causes someone to fail at their next skill. Cavefishers, if you look at them, have a glowing apendage dangle in front of them to "fish" with. Mine didn't have that at all.
81063, Can you Wiki the Cavefisher stats and skills?
Posted by shifty on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And show some logs?
81014, What a shame...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What did you think of the cavefisher? Any good? I wanted to fight you in some cave, but you always came out of the caves for me. ^^ Looked as if you didn't find your sleeks, might have been a more even fight if you had. As it were, it was quite onesided.

Good luck with your next though.
81018, RE: What a shame...
Posted by Koe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I DID hurt you a little one time, but you came back like 2 seconds later fully healed. Speckled pills? I found one of my sleeks, though it was in a place that can get you insta killed if you are not very careful. Everytime I actually use preps, the people I use them for end up moving away by the time I am prepped. Gotta say your lagging drive was a shock. First time I've seen it. At first I was like, WTF? Then I kinda just laughed. Keep it up.