Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) Lacasia the Weaponsmistress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8087
8087, (AUTO) Lacasia the Weaponsmistress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 29 2:32:29 2002

Lacasia the Weaponsmistress was put to rest.

Race:arial
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:148
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

8088, RE: (AUTO) Lacasia the Weaponsmistress
Posted by Lacasia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lacasia was a lot of fun. She was a staff/dagger spec with Ward of Blades and Dance Upon the Southern Wind. Arial of course also. This worked out to be *really* good eventually because I rarely saw deathblows....which was the bane of my existance earlier in life. First time ever playing a dagger spec and despite being disarmed (Because I was going to go staff/hands) I really liked it. Had a lot of great fights with rhuean who was way more experienced with daggers than I was.

What didn't work well for Lacasia? *sigh* all the in between combat stuff....cranial and pincer mostly....from all those battleragers. And what was the *WORSE*? paladins....I have never felt so helpless in all my life. Just no chance of killing any paladin alone. I'd get wrath for annhiliates quite often as an arial even and misdirection didn't cut it. 84% ratio isn't too bad though for all those villagers and paladins I fought.

Really really had fun with Orinah, Dranolian, and Dullameh on this character. Remember when we assaulted Asgaard Orinah and Dranolian? Or tried to at least :) We were so bored. Dullameh, remember when we *********** in ambush at the village giant? Most spiffy ambush ever. Sorry about abandoning you dranolian, if you remember the scions got really scarce during that period. I've never deleted a character in all my time of playing cf, but I suppose not playing till it autodeletes is *almost* as bad :)

Lacasia was a third in three warriors I made really fast and loved each if only briefly. Really was trying to get a feel for legacies. She was the third in the series. It went Amarellis, Tambra, and Lacasia....they have all autodeleted by now.

Well, I feel really bad for all of you who feel I've taken off and abandoned you, but its ironic and I interact with all of you everyday in some form or another. Top secret on current character though, but this one isn't autodeleting or deleting at all until I age die or run out of con.
8089, RE: (AUTO) Lacasia the Weaponsmistress
Posted by Orinah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seems to be a cycle lately of a rash of deletions, then a lot of auto deletes. Personally I think the sutodelete is worse, but then again everyone knows how I feel about the play or don't thing. Had fun with you, usually trying to bail you out of some fight with Rhuean, or soing to get some new dagger for you when yours broke. All in all a good time...would not have figured you to just let your character wither away. Luck and all that..

Post script...Asgaard...ya, know you're bored when you go to raid the gods home to see what sort of ##### you can kick up.
8090, We had some fun..
Posted by Zethyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Then I never saw you again. And now this. *sigh* You were tough, well done from what I saw.

Zethyr.
8091, RE: (AUTO) Lacasia the Weaponsmistress
Posted by Dranolian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now this pisses me off. You never came back after that time I did not come to the chasm and the two ragers killed you. My fault. I had some problems because of it. I was holding gear for you for like a week waiting for you to come back. I had high hopes.

-Dranolian