Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Kjrorh the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=80846
80846, (AGE DEATH) [None] Kjrorh the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 4 07:28:32 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kjrorh perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:619
80974, I liked you
Posted by Beib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some problems after that incident with Dorz, but I did try to repair that. Might have overdone it trying to kiss your ass so I could keep on thieving without worrying about fighting you though. I seemed to be able to escape pretty easily when you attacked me, I suspect you weren't really trying that hard to kill me. Is that true? Anyway I thought you were well played, well RP'd and I enjoyed interacting with you, GLWYN.
80977, RE: I liked you
Posted by Kjrorh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
--I suspect you weren't really trying that hard to kill me.--

Yep, thats true. The main reason was to have you as an ally and stop you from informing my range. :) Its hard to catch the thief who doesn't want to be catched ;). Good luck.
80938, What's the story behind the anathema?
Posted by Quix_LZ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Legitimate betrayal of the empire, trumped up charge, ooc hatred?

Let's hear the dirt.
80954, BY THE WAY. THANKS ENLILTH!
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really man, thanks for the Anathema staff. I was bored and almost hitted the delete button then that happend. It spiced up my interest.

For others, Enlilth told thought the cabal channel that I was weak and demoted me. I said something harsh about it. Like 'Yes, I am too strong for the empire, bla bla bla'. Tadaaam! Anathema :)

I can say only one thing. There was Urog, emperor, immed. His rule was 'Use laws and abuse it' - it was about tribunal law. I wasn't marked for my kills in towns, so.. :)

Anyway thanks for all fun. You are cool.
80888, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kjrorh the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now you can play your new crappy character full time. Yay.
80953, Come on
Its summer. Beach volley. Do you really think that I spend my free time for cfing? :)

80847, Bye, my young padavans.
That was fun. First hero assassin. I was testing assassinate. Its like russian roulette.
Its too boring to kill peoples because of Owaza, gangs or you catch them injured.
Asssassinate - its like the chess game. I talk about situations when your opponent knows
about you. So you should fool him.

I think its more then 200 assassinate and more then 100 normal pk kills. Dworgg, buy my
PBF. I will buy you some beer in Moscow. :)

Assassinate should be tweaked.

20% - Its easy. They don't know about you. They sit in the easy spot.
30% - They know about you. They sit on the river, ocean. Its a bit hard.
40% - They run with the detector around - Its more hard.
10% - They can detect hidden/camo/invis - almost impossible.

If you did the #### - expect to be fulled. Even if Imms didn't notice, don't worry, I did.

1. Lerzion says 'ass' - broke rp as rp char

2. Lerzion's attemp to gang me with 3 forties.

3. Synoria's full mouthed talks.

4. If you are the shiny lover.

5. Quit to avoid PK. (Rukhatshi, Woldrun, Malakhi, Susubenko +95% of current playerbase.)

All your quits makes me feel MIGHTY! :)

6. You are the berserker and you were trying to gang me. Insert Djabree here+70% of villagers.

7. You are Graatch :)

8. You are the forty and sit in the Inn, because I banned from there while outlanders defend the maran.

Insert Twist here+100% of forty

9. You are complain about one trick pony :)

10. You are #### talks on forums.

Well I can continue and continue this list :)

All in all I don't really care. I play in CF when I have nothing to do on a work. And without emotions

its boring. Good emotions or bad emotions - doesn't really matter. :)

Few chars that I respected.

Borkand

Alzilghul

Ahtielly

PS: If you are going to play the assassin, ask Nep about detect invis and assassinate. I think it got tweaked.

PSS: TMNS - I just can't belive. You turned into the girl :)

FLAME ON!
80848, You actually had like 150 more hours but
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hacked your pfile, rawr!

:)

Good luck with whatever's next.
80849, RE: Bye, my young padavans.
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed your PC and never understood what the complains were about. I RPed with you over three different characters and I never got a hint of anything poor from you.

I enjoyed the way we felt each other out when we first met and had some respect for one another after the first few fights. We never really fought again once that base was established.

Anyway, good PC imho. Good luck with your next.
80853, Still a tool.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always and will always be a tool, but thats ok.

Question 1. How is saying ass ooc? Do mules or jackasses not exist in CF? If the imms can qoute a movie with MF twice, then saying one word doesn't make me ooc.

Question 2. Lerzion wasn't a berserker, and were you alone when said gang happened, or just left alone by running groupmates? I see a huge difference there.

Just my question...I don't grief people to be a griefer, that is the difference.
80854, Hello tool.
1. Lerzion says 'ass' - Is it ok for rp char? ;) Sorry, I can't help you here.

2. I was alone both times. First, you were trying to gang me with 3 forties. Second time you were trying to gang me with Djabree.

Bye bye, tool.
80869, Sorry we couldn't fight more...
Posted by Dolce on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think our times crossed much, but I did enjoy that one day where you pestered me in Imperial Lands - and damned you for getting away each time!

80878, I'm still very happy
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that I went pwk your char instead of Kjrorh. :P
80902, RE: I'm still very happy
Yes...quite the RP for the Empress who is supposed to follow the Imperial Laws...but hey...who cares, your a cheating worthless player anyway.
80906, Not for nothing...but...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My Imperial treated Scions LIKE anathema's, since, you know, they betrayed the Empire and all (CF History and stuff).
80911, Yep
Under my Emperor they were declared Anathema and could be hunted anywhere. I understand the laws very well. The point I think you don't want to see is that their OOC relationship kept Ahtieli from hunting Kjrorh. It didn't happen and Ahtieli chalks it up to...Do you know how hard it is to find an assassin. Well guess what, he did, and instead of going for him, he went for Dereli...

So...doesn't that shoot his stupid comment in the foot?
80913, I don't see point of
explaining rp reasons, since you won't belive me.

ooc I have a lot more reasons to kill and full loot Beront than anyone else here. However I try not to bring ooc relations into char relations.

As for attacking Beront here.. I could do there only 2 things. pwk him or pwk you. Any other spell (since I could not use sleep because you both were fighting) would end with him and you fleeing and teleporting.

Given that chances of pwkilling well dressed HERO FELAR assassins are VERY low, while chances of pwkilling human assassin with low svs who also is lower in ranks MUCH better. I went after you... that's it, if we don't take into account rp reasons, which, as I told, I'm not going to explain.
80922, Actually...
Up until you did that I had probably much better eq and saves than he did. Just FYI.
80975, False ~
~
80925, What?!
Posted by HofckingHo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So you are saying that PK mechanics and filling up your PK count is of greater importance than your role and RP to rid the world of an anathema to your Empire?

80976, Learn how to read ~
~
80855, We did not get to fight much but...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...I've fought you and fought with you with numerous of chars. And only with one of my chars I got a bad taste from you. Other than that, I enjoyed fighting you.

Good luck with the next, hope to see you soon again.
80862, You REALLY rubbed me the wrong way...
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...All those demotions I ate from you! I mean... EVERY shadow wants to be shadow lord! And yes, Kreo wanted it too. But for some reason Kjrorh was so utterly afraid of Kreo, so he kept demoting, and demoting, and demoting him... ^^ Each login when Kjrorh was I awake, I knew I'd get demoted, then Ahtieli logged in, or some imm, and I was promoted again. SO annoying, and that's a part of what made me delete Kreo. (He shouldn't have joined the empire in the first place.)
80942, Its a part to be the imperial.
--EVERY shadow wants to be shadow lord!--

And every shadow lord wants to continue to be shadow lord :))))
80984, I know... I've played quite a few imperials....
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... And I've demoted for close to nothing before. But never "perma-demotes".

But, we were like totally 4 shadows in the sect. And from what I saw, only I got "perma-demoted". I know it's the empire way, but that was a big part why I deleted Kreo. One of my best RPing chars ever, most fund I had in quite some time on CF. (Though as I said before, another big part was that Kreo wasn't meant to be an imperial...)
80864, Did you assassinate me?
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I was trying to defend the village. Other villagers thought it was Mirfalaus, but, I had a suspicion it was you. If it was, well played. Other than that I can't believe you got away from me that first time we fought ;) I don't have the log but I remember you were convulsing and I was thirsting and it went something like this.

I moved east and see this:

Kjrorh is here.

Kjrorh leaves east.

And I'm thinking where was the attack!!?? Heh.

Anyways, well done with the assassin. I saw you assassinate many people, including the past characters of mine!
80944, Yep, it was me, funny thing...
I got away in 3hp last time we fought :)

Keep trucking.
80865, Fun couple fights/interactions, thanks. - Elorik. n/t
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
80866, Um
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Once you got booted from empire, did you not get hunted at all?!

Isn't that the whole point of being made Anathema, to get your ass hunted until you have nothing left to hold onto?

Oh well, your rules about full sac'ing are funny since half of them are more then just viable parts of the game, so way to be a douche about that.
80877, Why do you think
he was not hunted at all?

How high chances of killing competent uncabaled assassin if he is not going to let you kill him?
80879, Plently of people. Just you were incapable for some reason. ntnt
Posted by CD on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntnt
80880, come on, dude
Posted by Aodh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
how are you supposed to find an assassin with anazu or emperor powers, noob?
80882, Poor boy. ~
~
80890, RE: Why do you think
Posted by boldinrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do remember a fight at the nightwalker where Kjrorh was fighting a scion assassin I do believe. And You walked in and attacked the scion rather then the Anathema'd Kjrorh.
80892, And what?
It's been discussed quite a few times already. Do you think you posted something new?

I still think that from pk perspective and, as I found out later, from ooc perspective, it was a very good idea.
80894, What about from RP perspective? ntnt
ntnt
80914, From rp persective
I'm sure that lich Emperor has tons of reasons to pwk scions assassin instead of anathema assassin.

I'm not sure why I should spell it out.

One most easy is.. you should realise that lich Emperor... once again.. Emperor! Can you anything he/she wants. And don't tell me about imperial laws. As you may read there, council and Emperor has right to take laws the way they want it.
80921, Or.. You know him
Posted by Notbuyingit. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you think you're being cute.
80923, One thing...
You do realize the player of Ahtieli hates Beront, right?

80926, As I think it was Ahtieli that anathemad Kjrorh I doubt that's the case... n/t
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80988, Enlilth anathed him...ooc collaboration unaffected. nt
nt
80896, Continuing to downplay the abilites of a lich empress to make yourself look better, come on now nt
80904, Your chances were far higher than anyone else.
Hmm...summon to black circle with a basher. I'm sure you could have figured something else out. You do it to a lot of other people. The problem is that Beront was probably playing his Empire Basher instead of Kjrorh at the time...that's probably why.
80915, in theory may be
but actualy no.

Because Beront as smart one and understand that he cann't do anything to lich. So he just avoid lich instead of fighting lich much. Anyone who actualy gets chance to fight with Kjrorh has a lot more chances to kill him, than someone who assassin avoids.

Any non-cabaled(it means I just can not put him into situation where he HAS to fight you) char hardly will die to someone who he does not want to fight with. Unless I catch him in a bad moment.

>>>Hmm...summon to black circle with a basher.

To do this I need to be in area with basher and Kjrorh and having circle there as well I have to have some prep and time to use it before Kjrorh leaves area. And he sure did not like to stay at same area for a long especialy if I had basher with me.

+ do you really think that basher can permalag felar assassin?

Also for example I could not kill nexus assassin of ravon, while I tired hard.
80916, btw I throwed like
10 pwk at Kjrorh or so. But I never got lucky.
80917, RE: Why do you think
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would agree that most people in Empire couldn't likely manage it.

I do think Ahtieli could.
80931, RE: Why do you think
I have to disagree. With what you have at your disposal, both as a lich and as an Emperor, it is not outside the realm of possibility that you should kill Kjrorh.

Especially since, as Emperor, you can command Imperials to gang with you.

Get yourself:

1) A shadow assassin to mark Kjrorh,
2) A duergar summoner,
3) Yourself.

Locate him. Go there, have duergar summon. Once summoned, lich casts sleep.

Or, in lieu of that, how about "one competent binder thief + lich".

Or possibly "one competent binder thief + bard", which wouldn't even require a lich.
80934, Disagree all you want
Posted by Dwoggurd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Despite being an idiot, he wasn't a complete idiot.
Read it as: he wasn't walking into combinations like duergar summoner + lich + basher that could kill him. And being uncaballed he could logout anytime he feels he is in danger.
80935, RE: Disagree all you want
He walked into me. I killed him. And I'm arguably less skilled than Ahtieli. And I wans't a lich.

"he wasn't walking into combinations like duergar summoner + lich + basher"

Sure. I'm assuming he would run whenever he saw them. That's why I mentioned an assassin with locatemark. Unless Kjrorh was *constantly* moving they'd have a chance to locate him, go there, dash into the area and immediately summon.

Or hell- just peek out onto eastern road periodically. He was there often enough.
80943, Here you go.
It was near impossible to hunt and kill me if I didn't want to take the fight because...

A) Your kill was special because I was tired from running from Fortress gang. So I took my chance and failed. You admited in your PBF that its easy to land the kill if you bj the man, he doesn't have allys and all goes in your way. Thats what happend the last time. Slow+binds+lags from binds - dead Kjrorh. I should just quaffed teleport like I did all the time ;).

B) I avoided the duergars+thiefs combination when Ahtielly was awake.

C) Locate mark - fails too often

D) Its a big timer on it.

E) I move constantly.
80965, RE: Here you go.
You tended not to move if you were stalking someone who was ranking. For example, ranking parties on Calandaryl.
80967, And again
1. Do you know many peoples who would rank while imperials are awake? I don't

2. I move constantly, even on stalks work. For example, I always check north road, udgaard, darsylon while I stalk people there.
81083, To be fair you could kill him if you really wanted to and if you was ready to spend a lot of time doing this.
Posted by Shaapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you have enough patience and a lot of time you can hunt someone. I mean very agressive hunt: running all over Thera for hours trying to find someone (not doing anything else, just hunting one single person). That someone will be bored to teleport/quit all the time and you'll finally kill him. It doesn't matter how good the hunted player is, everybody hates boredom. The only requirement for this is being able to kill that hunted person and lich can kill anybody.

Of course you must really HATE (both IC and OOC) someone to spend many hours to make his life boring and i don't think it was the case. But you could do it if you wanted to.
81085, I did not say
I could not kill him, I said chances were slim.. given all circumstance.. like our playing times, my phylactery set and so on.
80883, As Zefta I know that we even aborted raids because Kjrorh was spotted somewhere.
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I think I killed him once or twice. (And he me a few times.)

But for someone without means to detect hidden, it was futile to hunt him.
80955, The funny thing is..
That I was hunting imperials more then they were hunting me.

I had the only one problem, Ahtielly.

We fought once or twice and I managed to get away. Before that and after that I was 'q teleport'
80870, PBF is bought.
Everything for our pocket russian idiot!!!
80918, Wait a minute....
You told us there was no PayPal in your country... only white bears!
80924, He asked the leader of the Russian cheat ring to help him out.
Had to break a few legs at PayPal, but things worked out in the end :)
80927, Thing is...
I'm not in Russia anymore !!! :)
80945, Thanks!
Somebody should wear that mark. They need somebody to blame! :)
80872, Real shame
Posted by Susubienko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That you died, you were about to be multi killed, by a non berserker. Would have been fun full'ing you, but oh well, you lived a long time because you didn't rp and neither did your empire ooc friends who should have been hunting you, and you them. And nobody quits to avoid you, you just wouldn't ever fight unless you had every advantage. You should replace Rush Limbaugh as Mr. Conservative.

Bye bye griefer, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
80881, To be honest
>That you died, you were about to be multi killed, by a non
>berserker. Would have been fun full'ing you, but oh well, you
>And nobody quits to avoid you, you just wouldn't ever
>fight unless you had every advantage. You should replace Rush
>Limbaugh as Mr. Conservative.
>
>Bye bye griefer, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your
>way out.

Beront is far from being only one who commented about your "interesting" way of logins, logouts and way of playing.

>lived a long time because you didn't rp and neither did your
>empire ooc friends who should have been hunting you, and you
>them.

Throwing such insults as active char is a very unwise desigion :P
80891, For ####'s sake
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have no stake in this. I don't care about Kjrorh. You are just such a piece of hypocritical ####, I can't stand it.

Throwing such insults as active char is a very unwise desigion :P

Seriously? Throwing insults with an active character is unwise? Wow.
80893, RE: For ####'s sake
>I have no stake in this. I don't care about Kjrorh. You are
>just such a piece of hypocritical ####, I can't stand it.
>
>
>Throwing such insults as active char is a very unwise
>desigion :P

>
>
>Seriously? Throwing insults with an active character is
>unwise? Wow.

I don't think I throw insults about active chars at forums. And your shifter was the only one who I throwed not all that good opinion in goodbye thread. So live with it.

Good to see that you smart enough not to step into every Nep's post just to keep saying that he should "blow up". Because you understand how unwise to #### with him at his forum :P. Instead of this you choose someone(me) whos words weight less for player base than Nep's (while our comments were somewhat similar).
80897, You are an idiot
You've taken ####s on countless threads with an active character's handle. Now, here, you call this guy out for doing that very thing.

And if you're going to quote me, get it right. I told him to blow me, not blow up.

I get pissed from time to time, like everyone else.
80909, I'm not going
to lower myself to your level and call you an idiot, because I respect you as player.

I don't call this guy out, I just commented that when you piss off some other active chars you may place yourself in bad situation. For example look at beronts reasons of full looting. (I'm just saying.
it does not mean I'm going to full loot Susu for his comments or something.)

Then again when I post something I dont lose anything because I will be full looted no matter what if I die. As well as my posts will never change opinion of haters. My posts serve something else :P

okey, it should be "blow you". Sorry.

80903, What I think he meant to say was.
Defending your current char with your ooc handle is unwise! - Oops...wait, what?
80905, Hehe
Any way you slice it.
80912, nah
I got what I wanted. + if you analize posts history, you will see that I did not step into discussion untill some of haters started posting who plays who and it was already clear, while qhcf Vips did not mind to leave these posts.

p.s. I don't defend my char, because it's pointless :P I do something better instead.
80884, Your rp reminds me of Isharin.
Posted by Forsakenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good ole Isharin.
80946, Ahahahahahahaha
Yea yea, multikilled, you don't have enough skills baby. Thats why you quited to avoid pk last time. Go cry somewhere else :)

On your place I would care more about your cheating ring. ;)
80993, pretty sure
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you would need to do more than talk #### and hide from your pks to multi-kill them.

Cheers,
Jhyrb
80994, RE: pretty sure
Luckily I don't play like you, so that's not a problem for me. I go find my pks. Thanks for posting though Jhyrb, always welcome!
80995, sorry
i'm only going on 1st hand experience here.
80996, Of course
That's how you play, so it's first hand for you.

Work that second hand in sometimes though, the first one's getting clawed.

And I'm outta here!
80998, dust the sand out of your vag
and take the criticism, you DO talk #### and you DO hide from people that you talk #### to. If you don't like being called on it, don't do it. I don't know why you're making personal attacks against me.

p.s gonna add this in now, i'll be very surprised if you actually admit to who plays this char. we'll see when you delete.

Cheers,
Jhyrb
80999, RE: dust the sand out of your vag
I do neither. People like talking smack to me, then they get some back, though usually just a shut up and don't talk to me. It's funny, people, I guess you?, like to talk trash and then when they get shut down they complain.
81001, i don't trash talk, i bash.
you on the other hand, talk lots, and lots, and lots, and lots. then hide like a soggy vag. then when you're called on it, you make personal attacks against people who are pointing out something you obviously don't see in yourself. but you should really accept the criticism. :) i had many requests to full sac you when i pked you, i wonder why.

Cheers,
Jhyrb
81002, RE: i don't trash talk, i bash.
Oh come on mr. nexun, try to be a bit more honest, eh?

Not worth it here, but we both know the truth. And when I'm dead I'll happily post all the logs to show it.
81003, Douchbags play assassins. This thread shows it

can we all shut-up now?
81004, RE: i don't trash talk, i bash.
you obviously think i'm some char i'm not, so let me set that straight - i'm not that char(nexus? lmao). i'm just pointing out the obvious, because that's what I do.

Cheers,
Jhyrb
81006, RE: i don't trash talk, i bash.
The only thing that's obvious is that you're wrong on just about everything, though whether it's mistaken or deliberate who knows. But it'll just have to wait until you want to step up and show some actual logs or I die and post my own. Until then, hug some molson.
80875, RE: Bye, my young padavans.
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The one thing that stood out about your character was your obnoxious OOC tells, followed by Ignore. It was like you took the worst of your Kostyan playstyle, and upped it a level with a game tool designed to protect players from having to deal with people like you.

Things like,

"Now you don't have your homey Susubienko" followed by an ignore.
"You are the boring, you wet the pants" followed by an ignore.

It became a race to slap ignore on you when you vis'd. These kind of OOC interactions with a pure griefer, like you, bring the game to a complete standstill for me. And I wish the IMMs had done something about it. Like, um, remove the ignore function from you. Or silence you from sending tells, period.

So yes. I am glad you are gone and I do not have to deal with your personal issues for a while.
80951, You fully deserved such behavior. n/t
n/t
80959, Thanks for reminding me how glad I am that you are gone. :) n/t
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80963, Go back to swiming :) n/t
n/t
80898, You're the yin to my yang. We all need a super villain.
And it ended up 1-1. But I needed a gang to get my 1 :(

Remember when you tried to assassinate my voker and I Unspeak'd you? That was funny.

You were an ass. But you were evil, so hey.
80899, I didn't have a problem with Kjrorh
I actually liked the scant few times I interracted with him.

But for the love of god.

Being an Ass

Does not =

Being Evil

####
80950, Take your words back then! :)
I know how to annoy peoples with the assassinate. I met your invoker only once, shame on me! :)

Yep, its a part of assassinate, if you miss - you are almost dead.

Yes, I am an ass, but I am just the reflection in the mirrow. Look close into the mirrow, you will see yourself ;)
80973, You know why I was pissed at you, and it had nothing to do with either of us.
But the lowbie who caught the brunt of your anger.

Though he told me a couple days ago you gave it all back to him, which is why I don't feel as angry at you.

That was still a #### move ;)

And PS why didn't you Martial Trance against me more? Khalla did that day you were both stalking me and got me to stick around like an idiot and killed me.
80978, Its boring :) I prefer to assassinate :) n/t
n/t
80907, Good riddance
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Second time I met you ever, like 200 hours after the first, you kill me in the most cheesiest of ways:

full loot
+
Kjrorh tells you 'Lost sum shineys?'
+
ignore

Be gone and stay gone, but you're likely going to take this as some sort of twisted form of a compliment
80949, Yes, and know why?
Don't be the shiny lover, my baby ;) Learn from it.
80985, It's the ignore that bothers me, not the full loot (as much)
Posted by Nian_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And, don't go pretending otherwise, when the whole world already knows you're just a no-RP asshole
80908, Beront, you never fail to live up to my expectations of you
Posted by A2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you say you don't play with emotion, you just use it to kill time, you certainly do play that way. You join a cabal, you don't defend or raid or retrieve. Just stalk stalk stalk. You wouldn't fight for a long time, just assassinate, flee/quaff if failed. Or jump in on a random fight and lag someone out.

In short, you are a griefer and a whore and I knew you were playing this character the first time I ran into you. Not because you were so awesome, because your #### stinks that bad. You give all the ruskies a bad name.

I enjoyed ganking and full looting you, it warmed my heart and put a smile on my face.

Still the same old ####pump I enjoyed kick/baning from #dr for well...being you.
80948, Ahaha, here you go. Listen all...
Why that boy is so angry?

Here is why. First, they ganged me. 5 outlanders. Then I found him alone. He was talking ####....30!!!!! MINUTES OF REAL TIME! Just imagine that!! 30 MINUTES!!! And I was stalking him and laughting..Then he teleported, I found him and assassinated. Full looted. BINGO!

Thanks for that fun, girly :)
81005, False. 3 is far different than 5

Sep 18, 2008|Lv 45|The Grove|Kjrorh vs 3: Seyriannia (25%,KB), Lierieng (36%), Camridarinil (37%)

Just as I remember it. You failed assassination as I knew was coming and ZzzZzz.
80920, I'm puzzled.
>5. Quit to avoid PK. (Rukhatshi, Woldrun, Malakhi, Susubenko
>+95% of current playerbase.)

Okay, so let me get this straight:

1) 95% of the playerbase quit to avoid you PKing them.

This is confusing to me on several levels. In the case that you were stalking them, how did they supposedly know? (Generally, if you're doing it right... they can't.) Isn't it ever possible that people are just, you know, quitting because they have something else to do or aren't going to play anymore?

Finally, is it more likely that 95% of the playerbase is doing something wrong, or that you tend to think 95% of the playerbase is doing something wrong? I'm going with #2. :)

2) Several characters you specifically name as quitters to avoid PK are or were near con death... you know, because they'd died so many times in PK.

Guess they need to work on their quitting skills. :P

>PS: If you are going to play the assassin, ask Nep about
>detect invis and assassinate. I think it got tweaked.

I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about here, so probably it didn't.
80941, Assassinate
I found that its impossible to land assassinate on char who don't have detect invis up, but have detect camo/detect hidden up.

Atleast 50 trys with 5-15 stalks with 100% asssasinate skill. Yes, I always got the message 'Someone is trying to assassinate me.'

So the question is, Is it possible? I think you changed it after Jinroh's assassin.
80952, that's just the glue talking. nt
nt
80956, Indeed, I forgot to say
I was under invis.
80957, Well, then you suck
Cause it doesn't matter how you are hidden as long as the target Can Not See You.

As far the varied random douchebag reply's throughout this thread it has made me change my view on your character and realize that I must just have caught a single time when you were O. k.

Way to be a freaking Douche
80958, You are missing the point about assassinate...
I know about my bad english, my the question was about the different thing. Is it possible to assassinate the char under invis. Yes, I was hidden and invisible while was stalking.

PS: I am the freaking Douche, calm down and save your breath.
80964, Duh
I have assassinated a thief who I stalked hidden, but SAW me do the assassinate, saw my name in the echo.

So yes, it is possible to "assassinte the char under invis." as you so eloquently put it.

I am not excited, just like repeating the obvious, that you are a douche.
80966, You missed the point again. I will explain.
I assasinated the thief as well. The same way that you did, I assasinated chars who saw me, I assassinated peoples in !hidden places BUT its different with rangers.

I coudn't land any assasinate on rangers in the wilds no matter how. With invis+and they didn't have it up, without stepping out from shadows, with 100% assassinate, with 5-15 stalks, with my damned awesome luck...I still failed ~ 50 times.
80992, You're just too slow then. nt
Posted by LazyAsssassin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
80968, No change
It's possible there's a detail or two missing in your understanding of assassinate, or it's possible you just were unlucky, but I can't think of anything about assassinate success that's changed since the 1900s.
80969, You just broke my heart.
I am going to roll another assassin just to land that ####ing assassinate on the ranger in the wilds :)
81022, Sounds like it's related to the (unfixed) acute vision bug. n/t
Posted by Rangers on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
80979, And Nepe
--In the case that you were stalking them, how did they supposedly know? --

You can ask any -detect hide- chars, thats how. You are bad at trolling, really ;) And if I am online - that means that I stalk them ;)

--Several characters you specifically name as quitters to avoid PK are or were near con death... you know, because they'd died so many times in PK.--

You know, that puzzled me too, why they die so easy in stupid, suicide situations but refused to take the chance against me? :)

80981, RE: I'm puzzled.
Posted by Nererial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Personally I knew Kjroh was around because of:
a) The Inquisitor or whoever it is commenting on the cabal channel (the automated comments about anathema).
b) If my twitchy edge was pinging enough to make me ask around to find out who was likely to be doing it.
80930, I interacted with you a couple times I think
Posted by Caztor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of which being when I stomped your ass in the desert and you cried about it. The following was when you told me you didnt want to fight with me we should try to kill people togeather (at which point I started laughing) Because Beront I didnt need your help to kill people just like I didnt need help to kill you. Never once was I worried about you, not even for a split second. You seemed to me like you never RP'd and only wanted to try to get a quick assassinate, if it failed you ported. Honestly man you have skill as a player, if you would throw some RP in with that and try not to be a #### all the time you could do wonders in this mud. Its not criticizim man its just advice from one player to another.
80933, I'd have to agree
Posted by Forgotmypword on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love Kostyan. Sure, there was moments when he was an ass and ooc persona just came through, but man was he a force - and usually not in a jackass way. If you put even some inkling of rp into your character and didn't go immediately for the ignore command, you would actually contribute positively to the mud.
80962, I will say only one thing.
Do...you...really..think.. that air scion shifter should have any problems with the assassinate? :)

I knew that you didn't need my help to kill peoples. But when you have nothing else to try, try impossible variants. Even a bit of information helps enough to find and assassinate peoples.

PS: As I said, I act against douches like they act against others. So yes, I am the douche.
80932, Later you old cat bastard
Posted by Khalla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done on age-deathing an anathema. The tag suited you well. I seemed to know Kjrorh for a loong time and we mostly had a business sort of relationship with one another. Which I did not mind.

I tried mostly to let you just go about your business and do your hunting (and you seemed to do the same) but there were a few times when we attempted something or another together... and we failed... everytime muaha. I couple of the funnier times with this character was me fouling everything up by doing exactly the opposite of what you would say.. "Don't go in without trancing, trip, what are you DOING?!". I don't generally enjoy running around with others too much with this character, but it can be fun when inebriated and bored *wink wink*.

I did appreciate the bits of information and such, and actually enjoyed Kjrorh's short-and-to-the-point style. You were one of the most down-to-business characters I've met and I can respect that. Though a few of the loots and things you seemed to try to do to purposely piss certain folks off seemed a bit over the top, but to each his own.

If you heard how many times I was asked: "Was that you or Kjrorh?" (and it was mostly you)- you would probably laugh. So I figured you were doing a lot of assassinating. I would guess that half of the things others would say to me when you were around had something to do with Kjrorh. Damn you ;).

And lastly it may just have been by chance, but the feeling that would-be-PKs just seemed to disappear after you logged on was definitely palpable. So if you were aiming to be feared with this character, I would say you did a good job.

80961, Damn you! :)
Hehe I really enjoed to have you around. I mean, I trusted to you a bit more then to everyone else. And I trusted to nobody :)

Yep, we failed soo much :) As I always say to my friends in rl, in volleyball, never, never listen what I talk in the high emotion state. I am mad harsh and douche. So its ok :)

Good luck!
80990, RE: Bye, my young padavans.
Curiosity question: does it not give you pause even slight pause when "most" people think you're an ass, with almost every character you play?

Presumably not, since you keep doing the same thing character after character. Are you also an ass in real life? Do your co-workers, classmates, etc. also for the most part think you're an ass?

Perfect example: the "young padavan" thing. What the hell? It's like...you have to take a patronizing tone to the entire playerbase?
81048, The PBF really says it all
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
500 IMM exp (for having a basic role at low level, which is standard) is just laughable for an age-death character. That, and the comments don't leave much room for error either.

But whatever, I suppose he knows his PK stuff. I don't intend to let him bother me.
81077, See?
If you are old enough, you don't give a #### about what others think. But you..seems to me young. And it doesn't matter how old you are (years). You can be 100 years old but still be a child. Thats your problem. Imm exp - just shows - do some group of guys like you or not. Right now it shows - does Baer's crew and her girls like you or not. Simple. ;)

And yes, go back to your corner and cry there. ;)
81076, RE: Bye, my young padavans.
I am an ass only with asses, with peoples who got in my list. I don't care what others think. And if asses crys - that means that I do something right.

In RL - if you are an ass, be ready that I will be an ass with you.

'young padavan' - just to make you cry, since you don't know what means irony. Most cfers thinks too much about themself.
81010, RE: Bye, my young padavans.
Posted by Haidoril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kinda pot kettle black their, mate. You didn't really whinge about it but you certainly had a crack at me about one trick ponies. I also thought it was lame when you'd just chuck on noreply. Where's the banter! That said you might've had some good RP but I didn't know about it.

Yeah, I always gave you a wide berth unless I could see you. But that's how I roll with assassins.
81023, I gotta hand it to you, an assassinate once every three and a half hours.
Surprised no one ever rolled a duergar axe or mace spec and took you to the cleaners though.
81032, From Unalethekai:
Posted by Zen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You gained my respect and admiration the day I worded to Hamsah, went into my guild, (guild guard was intact), then < 5 minutes later you assassinated me, and had been waiting there INSIDE the pally guild before I even got to Hamsah as far as I know.

Had to pick my jaw up off of the keyboard and laugh.

Props for being the most persistent deadly annoyance Una had to watch out for (until he got Temperance for his 3rd. ;-) )

Zz/Unalethekai
81079, You were one
of the hardest targets. And that was soo interesting to hunt you.

PS: I hate this virtue ;)