Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Arcibu the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=80648
80648, (DELETED) [SCION] Arcibu the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 30 22:29:04 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Arcibu perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:79
80656, We had some cool fights there for a while.
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A real shame you deleted. Was great fun fighting you. I was so pissed that I failed to drive you out three times in a row, then entwine and dead... :D Got my revenge though. hehe

Why the delete?
80649, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Arcibu the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was pretty meteoric.
80650, What the #### does that mean you little bitch? n/t
Posted by Arcibu2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80651, Just wanted to give a 'way to be' for your name.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=55163&mesg_id=55163&listing_type=search

At least this time you didn't get caught cheating, so good job?
80652, It challenged my rp in an unusual way
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Specifically, forcing myself to interact this character as if I didn't remember the other Arcibu and how craptastic he turned out to be. Think it's the first time I've ever struggled to approach a character with an open mind.
80665, RE: Just wanted to give a 'way to be' for your name.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I totally forgot about that guy.

I'm so not surprised about the way he went out this time, knowing that.

####ing Shupples.
80654, RE: What the #### does that mean you little bitch? n/t
You're kind of funny.

meteoric: Similar to a meteor in speed, brilliance, or brevity: a meteoric rise to fame.

You ranked up really fast.
80655, Then flamed out as he crashed into the atmosphere (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80659, ROFL. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
80666, I will say this.
Posted by Dierj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is annoying that everyone complains about nobody getting into Scion. Then, you get some active people who actively interview and induct and they up and delete two days later.

To all those out there who have a tendency to do this...do us all a favor and delete now, or don't bother wasting our time.

I've interviewed and watched some cool people that could have done well, then just delete in the face of hardship. Look...Scion is always going to be tough "most of the time."
80667, RE: I will say this.
Getting chain dispelled after each eatting of a fillet of blowfish 6 times in a row while village prepares to raid by the chancellor then asking him to stop and then eatting another then he kills you is not hardships, its a stupid ass #### leader
80670, RE: I will say this.
I wouldn't have done that as a leader.

I'd have honored your wishes after you asked not to be cancelled/dispelled.

Then, if you failed to defend because you were paralyzed from the fillet, I'd have uninducted you.

Or, if you failed to "do anything" (assuming you were paralyzed inside the chasm and not somewhere else) because you were frozen, then I'd have uninducted you for that.
80681, You cannot have your cake and eat it
Posted by Cakelover on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You want to have the RP licence to kill anyone and do whatever you want?

You want to vent all your teenage angst and real life unhappiness to other people in the game by being a completely evil, completely hateful character?

You want to join a cabal that has the RP licence and the powers to do give you an advantage to do just that?

Then you have to deal with leaders who will be like that too.

And there's a reason why evil isn't embraced. Its ####ty and crappy and you usually get the short stick eventually.

80683, The cake is a lie (n/t)
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80684, Evil Gods do not get cake. They get bitter bile cookies that cause stomach problems. n/t
Posted by Cakelover on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80689, Everyone is laughing AT you.
Posted by Bahaha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The fact that you got inducted in the first place makes me want to vomit.
80694, And why should he not get a chance?
Posted by Dierj on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can you point to something other than obviously people didn't like him. From my perspective if an applicant knows the right things to say, has displayed some competency in being able to perform the duties...why should they not be given a chance? I'm not saying anywhere that I don't like Arcibu...just that Scions have it rough and don't give up so easily. I also don't want to see other people following the same route as Ayalah, Krysantur, and Arcibu.

Everyone, even a newbie, should get a chance to prove themselves in this game, so lets keep your personal vitriol out of this.
80696, I agree, and I for one, did like Acribu. :D
He was willing to put up a fight, he came to defend against poor odds, and thanks to that actually managed to get me.

Showed some good tactics as I was hunting him around and what not. I saw nothing wrong with the guy.
80769, RE: I agree, and I for one, did like Acribu. :D
Yeah bro i loved our fights, you were a good sport. Nothing I did though seemed like I could get the upper hand, a few times i got lucky but for the most part you rocked me. I was wanting to try a few other things with enigma to see how i'd fair but never got around to that point
80773, Yeah, by using enigma you could have potentionally gotten me.
My build was nasty against you, perhaps not as nasty as against arials... (if thunderlance is included in the build that is. rofl That weapon is just OP.)
80777, RE: Yeah, by using enigma you could have potentionally gotten me.
Posted by arcibu2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh my next idea was choke you and plague you the #### up till you dropped =P then deal with h2h heh
80780, Yeah, that really would screw me up.
But, there are ways out of that too. ^^ ;)

At least I THINK that I can DRIVE my way out of entwine. Haven't tested it yet, but I'm certain that I've seen it in some log, or PK situation.
80781, You definitely can. Senket did it against me and ?Elorik? NT
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT