Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarwen Corl'falas the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79958
79958, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarwen Corl'falas the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 20 11:22:14 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Eldarwen perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:137
80194, Trying a new thing
Posted by Eldarwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For the last few chars ive played i have not posted anything on goodbye threads. Turns out to work better for me and i dont lash out at deserving/undeserving people and all in all makes me hate cf a lot less.

Thank you to everyone that made the char enjoyable.
Fuhk you to everyone that didnt.

Thats all I got :)
80197, Fair enough...
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... good luck with your next. You are missed.
80219, Magus?
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're a bad ####er if you don't flip out. Eldarwen was boss.

80234, why I stopped travelling and even talking to you.
Posted by Cloudranger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You abandoned me mid group with a lame excuse and ran off to join others.

You may not remember but I did. It's a peeve of mine.

That being said you seemed pretty competent and I thought we would hero that day and was looking forward to it.
80235, RE: Trying a new thing
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well, I don't know which category I fit in - maybe both given how it ended - but why did you drop the character? Was it too fragile for what you had in mind? Good luck with the next.
80238, RE: Trying a new thing
Posted by Eldarwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mostly was just a trial char to see if I liked low hp warriors or not. I like how they play but their lack of hps sure makes everything suck. You def brought some fun to the table I would say.

80179, No goodbyes no nothing? :( n/t
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
80021, A shame
Posted by Adekar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had you pegged for a leader spot. I really liked you....deadly (at least, it seemed like it from what I heard), respectful, polite without being obsequious.

I hope you're enjoying whatever it is you're doing now.
79982, Dammit! I REALLY liked you!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I had you pegged for our next leader. :(

Cool gentleman elf RPing. :D And you helped me a bunch. I hope I was of at least some use to you. (Always felt like I fell short next to you in both terms of RP and PK.) You were good!

WHY DELETE? :(

Good luck with your next though.
79964, I really liked you...
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... and was upset (IC and OOC) when our relationship deteriorated.

You have to understand though that when you strike my companion, I will protect him/her. From Vythigor's perspective, a group is one body/one unit. Vythigor stays out of things that are not his business unless someone makes it his business. Even as Khaan and you were fighting, I snuck in a little rejuvenation of you hoping that you would flee and quaff out. (Thank god no one noticed!) Alas. I just really hope that whatever made you delete was not precipitated by Eldarwen/Khaan rumble.

To be honest, I was also really looking forward to you as an "enemy" (I think enemy is too strong of a word... an opponent perhaps) as well, as your RP has always been superb and I was hoping for some ideological discussions / battles. You will be truly missed.

Hope to see you in your next reincarnation.
79959, WTF?
Posted by Aeinrez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you have a good reason.

I really liked this character.