Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Taalin the Entrance to Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79854
79854, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Taalin the Entrance to Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 15 00:31:30 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Taalin perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:84
79934, Why did you delete?
Posted by CurrentVillager on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Reading the forums you now want to kill ragers. So the question is, did you feel too weak or too strong?
79938, To be honest.. right in the middle.
Posted by Taalin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The character was exactly what I expected it to be. I could annihilate anyone one v one who couldn't command deny me. And I fought almost all the ragers in my range and yarkozl was the only one that beat me one out of two fights.

Deathblow for felar assassins is pretty insane once you get it to the mid 90's pre hero. Id say 50% of my fights I didn't hit one at all though, there were a couple fights like one vs Slakken that I just murdered and hit 2 db anni's on him with the gleaming sword and he was convulsing instantly which was fun. But DB is very much balanced.

But yeah, I had all good experiences, I tried to follow Yean and she seems like such a quality IMM. But Bubw just left a sour taste in my mouth sitting at all the entrances to the village and just enlarging and bearcharging non stop. Every fight I had with him I was command denialed from start to finish, and it made me miss preps. I'm a complete prep whore and I just have got to have fly, enlarge, reduce, stoneskin and shield. It makes me feel a lot more accomplished with my kills that I land, with ragers you're always ready to go, but my playstyle just wants to go beyond being ready.

Other then that... Village is strong as heck and I know everyone is really awesome (Besides two) which is the only reason I wanted to play a Nexun and see what it's like on the other side and show honor back to them.

If anyone has goodbyes or comments, just hit me up.

79855, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Taalin the Entrance to Owaza
Posted by chamantha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
one less anoying rager: - )

i really hated fighting you, you owned me ALWAYS hehe

good luck with next
79857, At least I RP'd with you!
Posted by Taal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I tried to be cool to everyone and leave all gear. But yeah, you were one of the few people that was cool about it and would talk back so props on that. Silly Imperials!