Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Xazier Loth'Ilarimak the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79556
79556, (DELETED) [None] Xazier Loth'Ilarimak the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 6 13:22:12 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Xazier perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:260
79564, RE: (DELETED) [None] Xazier Loth'Ilarimak the Grand Mas...
Posted by Xazier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I deleted Xazier because I was uninducted because apparently logging off and on after hour long periods isn't allowed, basically if your scion from what I'm told. I supposedly should have recieved a warning. But my time was near and with no Scion leadership as usual. I did not feel like calling on Mergulla to re-induct me.

I basically wanted to be a character that was despised by many and I believe in the end I was working towards that.

With so many to remember over the course of this character all I'm going to say is thank you for all the great battles and grueling adventures.
79645, Sorry, no despising from me
Posted by Lenfelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You helped me out a couple of time and I want to say thank you. You showed me a few really cool things that will be helping me for years to come. Thanks for everything.

Dragomir
81187, RE: (DELETED) [None] Xazier Loth'Ilarimak the Grand Mas...
Posted by Hayim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Reading your PBF reminded me of how hard I laughed when you accused me of cheating by putting emotes in tells, and better yet, makes me laugh even more now. Why? You flipped out at me, and after accusing me of breaking a nonexistant rule, threatened to multi kill me because you were the great and powerful killer. Seeing your pk record now makes it truly hysterical. Thank you for the big goofy grin I'll be wearing the rest of the day.