Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Sertius Skyflame the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bearer of the Phoenix's Flame
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79407
79407, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Sertius Skyflame the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bearer of the Phoenix's Flame
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 1 22:44:36 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Sertius perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:261
79629, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Sertius Skyflame the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bearer of the Phoenix's Flame
Posted by Sertius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had to have the char fade away. Unfortunately I have too many RL obligations, so didn't really go for the leader spot at all albeit it was mine for the asking most of the char's life.

Random notes:

Liked Fort for the most part, just that not many bother to raid with even odds in all cabals, including Fort. And most of the time people are exploring someplace or gathering eq instead of raiding Empire/Scion.

Assassin can't do _anything_ to the liches who see hidden. And probably nothing to those who don't.

Couldn't assassinate ever even with 10+ stalks. Maybe it's just me.

Tried to revive Shokai's vision of Maran a bit, didn't really go anywhere, probably due to my spotty and low hours.

Smoke and mirrors is a must for any assassin.

Couldn't find any good arial gear. Again, maybe it's just me.

Met a ton of quality chars and it was a positive experience, will probably make a try at something in the future, just unsure when.
79424, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Sertius Skyflame the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bearer of the Phoenix's Flame
Posted by Haidoril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah, I liked you guy. Too bad I didn't get to play with you for the last few months.