Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Meizt the Lady of Legion, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=79394
79394, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Meizt the Lady of Legion, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 1 17:26:17 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Meizt perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:69
79399, Sigh nt
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
79400, You got that right.
Posted by Meizt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I put a lot of work into this character, and I was doing well right up until I decided to join Tribunal, and was really just a bad decision considering my goal with the character was to get to second control atleast. While Trib is arguably a good fit to play a conservative A-P out of, I'd rather just go uncaballed and learn to be deadly with an A-P independently. Thanks for the gear, and sorry about your whip.

btw, Getting assassinated wasn't why I deleted. I just was too fragile and didn't want to have to deal with raiding and reraiding.
79403, Good luck with your next...
Posted by Vythigor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... don't even worry about any whip, etc. (I completely forgot that I even gave it to you). Would have been good to have you in the Spire.
79411, Was about to say that I didn't even realize you were Tribunal.
Posted by Taiu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed to be pretty decent, though sometimes you would ask me to group then not respond at all which got somewhat frustrating. I always knew you could output some damage when you were with me though. Cabals typically don't work well for me on the first attempt with a character. Usually need to have a good feel for it, or you end up not enjoying the raids/counter-raids. Hope you come back with another that you enjoy more.