Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Flaire the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=78678
78678, (AGE DEATH) [None] Flaire the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 9 02:55:38 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Flaire perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:538
78701, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Flaire the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by cerab on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
so thats why you were taking so many notes, and by the way remember that lowbie arial that told you to try cry of thunder? that was me, your welcome.
78698, I'll never forget
Posted by camist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Must have been five or six months ago, down in Aran'Gird, took us almost two hours to kill the duergar king, only to find out that most of the stuff was dwarf_only :)

But we got you the Axe of Conquest later, so it was worth it for you after all.

Cool character. Fun to be around.
Good luck with what ever you're doing.
78690, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Flaire the Legend of the Battlef...
Posted by Egrelam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I knew you were close.
Well it was fun walking around with mino all the time except the speech thing. To tell you the truth in the beginning I was like wtf is he talking about.
Too bad it limits your class and you are unable to enter some areas.
It has been a pleasure! And thanks for the trinkets!
Shoot me an email if you want:
test@ranalaw.ca

78688, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Flaire the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by V on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noooooooo! I was really hoping to start going on those exploration trips with you. Very refreshing character, very fun to be around, thanks a lot for all your help.
78683, Bitter Sweet
Posted by Flaire on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, first off I would like to say that this character was a blast. I created this character for the sole purpose of exploring, and I definitely did my share of exploring. I initially had a role, but I quickly decided that I was just going to forget the whole RP bit (i'm not very good at it) and just go with the flow and enjoy whatever came my way. Basically this character had 2 goals, one was to explore as much as he could and the other one was to help as many people he could. That was really what got me playing for so long.

This age death is bitter sweet because I have this major exam coming up in June, and its about time I get my ass off playing CF and get some studying done. At the same time, I realize I was a mad buff player. My build was awesome, cry of thunder and HPM. I also had an amazing set with the best exotic weapons out there. I was dishing out crazy amounts of damage and there were very few who could stand up against me. It just feels really good when you doing devastates and obilerates all the time.

I interacted with alot of people and would like to thank everyone who has made this game fun for me. Alot of people were suprised that I would randomly say hello and ask if they needed any help. There were few people that really stood out and made my experience a great one.

Egrelam : You were the most amazing companion anyone could ask for. You and I spent way too much time together. By the end of it, the outlanders started attacking you heh. Thanks for all the help, you are a very knowledgable and skilled player and you have shown me so many different places. You are the reason I didn't delete a long time ago. By the way Tellik has my presents for you ;) You know what i'm talking about. oh by the way I finally managed to get the scepter! I told you I was going to have it before I died.

Tellik : Man you were great to run around with. You, Egrelam and I did some crazy exploring thats for sure. There are very few places that can keep out 3 very lusty explorers. The best thief in Thera, the most competent drunk bard, and a bull that can bulldoze over anything. You are clearly a very skilled player. Thanks for showing me around. I was very happy to help you out. Even if it meant killing the empress over and over. G'luck with everything.

There are many others I would like to thank.

Una - Dam you were a beast. Really liked your RP. We did some seriously exploring earlier in my life, but didn't see so much of you later.

Thendrel - You were alot of fun to run around with. The two of us together were unstoppable. Thanks for showing me around.

Eben - knock knock knocking is right. it was coming. Was fun

Ospinkin - we ran around quite a bit. was fun

Burmundur - Man invokers seriously kick ass in the adventures we had

Neiatro - You, Egrelam and I explored quite a bit earlier in Flaire's life. You suddenly disappeared.

Leskinkilt - I don't know if you are dead or not. Hardly saw you later, but it was fun.

Aililinia / Adelin - We ran around a couple of times. Thanks for the fun

Zizzle - You got me my first shiny axe! You were missed. Awesome RP

Outlanders :

Valdora - Got you a bunch of times early, but you soon figured out how to best me. You are a beast. Keep on trucking

Jolindar : Man I can't even count the number of times I killed you. Our fight was one sided because of my built. But you kept on coming. Respect. Atleast you will have one less bull to deal with.

Ceyaria - We fought a ton. Loved the skirmishes on Eastern.

Calue - Neither could get the other. I would own you out of the city, and you would own me in the forest. Gluck

Villagers:

All of you guys are class act. Was fun rumbling in the arena and all the times we bumped heads as I was protecting my magi group mates.

I remember one rager - Zaulvan or something like that who I helped getting gear when he was a lowbie. It was really funny when he asked Tellik to steal my scepters especially since Tellik and I were tight. Ironic

Scion:

All of you shifters seem to be pretty skilled. Was fun running around with some of you.

Khratech - loved our duels. Was hoping to duel you more often but you just vanished.

I'm sure I'm forgetting alot of other people. Hit me up.

Peace
78684, RE: Bitter Sweet
Posted by Neitaro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We have travelled together when I was Neitaro and with my current char. I am not much of explorer, but when I saw you and Egrelam around I knew some exploration trip is going to begin and I could join you.

I hoped to travel to Y. with you, pity it wont happen.

Good luck with exams and come backs after them!
78685, You were by far my favorite character to travel with.
Posted by Armallyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all those trips to the Dragon Tower ruins. I love that area.

I was so glad you found that amulet to keep you alive a bit longer.

I hope to run into you again in some shape or form in the future.

78686, PS Your set was so dirty. So so dirty. Great job. NT
Posted by Armallyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
78687, Now who do I duel in the arena?
Posted by Thendrell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were by far the funnest minotaur I've ever interacted with, and definitely the strongest. You always gave a good fight in the arena, though I think you never did manage to get the better of me due to one skill. Always had fun running with you to areas two people alone should not be able to go through, and yes, it turned out the two of us could pretty much plow through anything. With relative ease.

Think the best showing of that was when we killed an assassin when he missed the assassinate on me, he was dead before he even had time to realize he missed.
Take it easy and get ready for exams, just come back to CF when you have the time. Players like you are what CF needs more of.
78689, Oh no!
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Flaire was an impressive character, and fun to be around. Alas we never could go do stuff as much as I wanted to :(

FYI Flair (without the e) is a women's magazine over here, you know, the type that's dangerous for a guy's manhood (or sense of self) ...

I look forward to seeing you with the next!
78692, Nice character.
Posted by Firhindil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your build, too, reminded me of a magic-fied Dhaath. Thanks for the you-know-what, I've been trying to get my little paws on that for over 100 hours. Oh, stsf does carry over in the arena. However, in that first fight, you just straight-up missed your skills. I think I only got one, maybe two, observations in that one. Maybe my HPM counteracted yours, or maybe your hitroll was dismal as it looked like you had mostly +dam.

Anyway, I liked looking at you and seeing all that nice shiny gear! I hated having no reason to try and take it, ha!
78699, RE: Bitter Sweet
Posted by Burmundur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a real blast traveling with you, two trips to the inferno included.

You are of course missed in the fields.

Glad we got the chance to say the goodbyes.

Burmundur
78700, And I get nothing?
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How many times did we kill Empress with me tanking? Loved the Bull. Had so much fun together. Would say more when I die.
78817, You beat me. Barely.
Posted by Ospinkin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always in awe of your character. Such a beast you were. Toppling over pretty much any mob we fought. You were never too busy to help anyone out which I tried to do with my own character. The speech never really bothered me. I pretty much could tell exactly what you were trying to say. I stopped going to Hell because as of now I am dead. And I wouldn't have lasted too many more trips. If only I knew of a different way to leave. Well just wanted to say well played sir.
78823, RE: Bitter Sweet
Posted by Neltouda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
While I did not interact with you, you did travel with a fair share of my followers. After watching you run around with them for a good number of hours, you just gave me the impression as the type of character that would be so much fun to run around with (exploring and the like). This character didn’t get imm attention, and I doubt you were looking for any – but I’m certain you had a fine impact on several mortals. Good luck with your next.
78682, Dug your character
Posted by Beib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope you weren't too upset about the periapt incident, I just couldn't resist. I suspect it made it's way back to you relatively quickly. I kind of felt you owed me one since you never purchased that amulet from me. At any rate you seemed like a solid character and hopefully I'll interact more with your next.
78681, You were cool!
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kickass to age-die a uncabaled warrior. Can't be THAT common!

Good luck with your next!
78679, Knock, knock, knockin'
Posted by Eben on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I'll miss you. Good luck with your next. Rank up fast, so we can keep exploring. :)