Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Khrayst the Knight of the Apocalypse, Seeker of the Infernal Flames
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=78643
78643, (DELETED) [None] Khrayst the Knight of the Apocalypse, Seeker of the Infernal Flames
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 7 23:05:04 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khrayst perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71
78656, Aww!!
Posted by Raner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That death to you aggrevated me to no end!! Hah, ah well for a bad connection atm.

I was really looking forward to a rematch when i'd do something though!! Was a bit angry when you didn't want to rematch but ah well. :P You were a duergar! Haha.

GLWYN
78662, RE: Aww!!
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He probably heard you comming.

-S
78655, Why Kraste do this to furry flames?
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was it delete Iunna follower day and I missed the memo? Seriously.
I liked you a lot. What's the deal?
78673, Dude, Sorry!
Posted by Kraste on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love cf, but some times it is really really aggravating to no end.

Two things really got to me this go around (comeback character too)

1) I won't go into the details, but it was really some OOC #### that ruined this Character for me, even if I shouldn't have let it get to me like it did.. but oh well.

2) I have limited time with the extensive hours I work, and when I noticed that I had taken two days off from work to play... because I talked myself into needing to practice and perfect this, or find that eq, or spam this spell.... Yeah, that was it for me.

As for Iunna, I really liked the way you interacted, but damnit.. start laying down what you want from me! I can only role-play finding my own way for so long, hah.

Anyway, I am going to rock out a not so dependent character that I can just have fun with. And rock out again.

I havn't decide if I am going to try to follow Iunna yet, but I have my build down on paper (And its a beast!), and I have the basis for my role ready.

See ya in the fields yo.
78644, Why the delete? Cool title, seemed to be tough. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT