Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kerhas the Father of the Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=78612
78612, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kerhas the Father of the Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 6 22:36:20 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kerhas perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:druid
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:64
78626, Thanks Yean. I appreciate the Empowerment.
Posted by Kerhas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just wasn't feeling it with the Character.

Druids are silly in their overpoweredness. If I was a more skilled player and used a Wood-elf I'd have cleaned house. As it was, it favored my desire not to die over my desire to PK.

Stupidly powerful (Even during a New Moon.)

Luckily I sucked with mine though and I only got one sad ass kill on Griik who was so hurt I failed my prayer and hit him twice with an axe and he fell.

Anyway, got bored with it and now I'm off to play something else I think will be stupidlier overpowereder.
78637, Side comment:
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>Stupidly powerful (Even during a New Moon.)

Druids aren't necessarily weak during a new moon -- they just have to adjust their style of the moment to the idea that sunray is.

As something wanes, something else always waxes.
78691, Daevryn, a thought or two on druids
Posted by Mek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) Something regarding the moon's effect on druids needs to be put in the class helpfile. If I were new I'd have no idea why sometimes some of my stuff sucks, and sometimes why some of it rocks.

2) When the weather and the moon changes, some flavorful echoes for druids (and some rangers) would be pretty cool. That kind of flare, though small and seemingly insignificant, has an effect on the enjoyment of the class. Case in point: when Valg flavafied necromancer spells (at least I think it was him).
78650, You're Welcome!
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was looking forward to our next interaction. You didn't seem to be grasping the religion yet, but did show potential.

And just FYI, nobody's done a successful Yean druid before ;) GLWYN!
78677, WRONG
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shove!!! And you will hate the class.
Entwine on civilizated!! And you will hate the class.

DISPEL - etc
etc

You just don't get into the class.
78693, All classes have their down sides.
Posted by Kerhas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But those three you just mentioned aren't anything that bothers me or makes me think the class is any less deadly.
78694, I think the short-list on druids getting smashed
Posted by Balrahd. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think the short-list on druids getting smashed has to be shock value. You're trucking along, taking a set amount of damage from people with metal weapons ... when all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere with two wooden swords and you're like "Hallo Sir! Do you know the way to Darsyloh####whyareYOUSTABBINGMEPLEASEGOODLORDMAKEITSTOP!?!?"

At least, that seems to be the way I've seen most of them get PKd.
78695, Did you tell Forsaken you stole his line? :) NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
78696, It's that good. nt
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
78697, He needs to work on the backstory.
Posted by Forsakenz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Radballz.
78703, Beront, you are an idiot
Posted by A2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shove = co foresthaven
Entwine on civilized eastern road, etc = co foresthaven
dispel = your a shaman so I'm probably going to make you ####ing regret coming into my woods

These things you mention are annoying but not a one shot destructive force to the class that make it weak in any way. You do not understand this class.