Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Jieloeud the Shinan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=78556
78556, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jieloeud the Shinan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 4 21:56:38 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jieloeud perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:148
78589, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jieloeud the Shinan
Posted by Ignacio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I liked your char, you were the most on-your-game defender I'd ever been in Battle with in terms of patching/poulticing when it was needed. Always good to have you around, solid player, and good luck with your next.

Ignacio
78567, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jieloeud the Shinan
Posted by Borkahd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions and hate to see you go. I'm glad you enjoyed the induction, thanks for playing along! I've had some people not react at all to any of the RP and just kind of sit there.

Anyway, best of luck!
78559, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jieloeud the Shinan
Posted by Kasir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt sort of guilty after that "retarded binder kill" in the Maus. That's the technical term, by the way. So I pretty much preferred all other targets to you after that. That's why I sat resting on the outskirts of Galadon the last time we fought. Figured if you wanted the fight I'd give it to you, but standing there spamming garrotte would have been annoying and dumb.
78558, I hate to see this.
Posted by Firhindil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solid character. You were worth so much to have around. I hated that I couldn't help you out due to you being a dark-elf and all, I'd loved to have ranked you up to hero at the least.

I'm bummed, dude, bummed.
78561, Guess I'll just post a short good by here
Posted by J on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with this character. I was really just trying the class out. I got pissed at the high failure rate of all the key skills in the assassin skill set, at least for me. Perfected skills missing three or four times in fights is just worthless, and it happened a lot. As a dark-elf you can't really afford for skills to miss like that. It happened in rites and I pretty much quit after the first one on one fight and knew I was deleting afterwards. I was playing bejeweled blitz on facebook for most of the rites after that, just waiting for zmud to pop up showing something had happened.

As far as ranking goes, I really didn't want to waste the time to get to hero. It took too long to rank and I just got so fed up with it and decided not to do it any more.

At least Battle is strong right now, so I don't feel like I'm leaving you all on the down and out.

Borkhad, I had a lot of fun with you. The induction was pretty damn fun. Thanks.

Firhindil, seeing you log on brought a smile to my face. I knew something was going to happen and fun was inbound.

And... I'm not writing any more. Just got home from the bar and need some sleep. Let me know what you thought of me.