Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mina the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77850
77850, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mina the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 15 18:16:39 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Mina perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:223
77883, This is a true shame
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good friend, and I assumed/hoped we could go out and do things, for a long time! Alas, that is not to be, than :(

Much luck with whatever's next!
77874, Sad to see you go.
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure why you deleted, however I did like you and I always looked forward to seeing you more than I did. Not sure what happened, but I hope you find your way back.

-Sarien
77871, I had a feeling I'd see this when I noticed some things I gave you were in.
Posted by Armallyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWYN.
77867, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mina the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Goroel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were annoying to fight, but fun none the less. It was nice to have a char actually remember my actions from mid range and call me out on them. I was always looking forward to the fights with you, hoping I could land my skills and seal the kill before I got beat down by gnarly damage. Shame to see you go!
77863, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mina the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Kasir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of my favorite Fort people. Always cheerful, nothing seemed to faze Mina.
77861, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Mina the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Vermillon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, I really enjoyed the times we spent together and sorry I couldnt help you find any more wands.

Ah well, I thought you did quite well as a Maran Voker (better than my last attempt which was pitiful)

Good luck with your next and all that.
77857, Great spirit
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but awful luck. You always managed to get on a way of imperial groups that were moving somewhere.

I wish we had more players with a spirit like yours. You were always up to fix it up.

You remind me of Baerinika in some way. :P

Good luck.

77853, this is a loss to the fort
Posted by Flimbert on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
not that I am complaining about the fort brigade dropping in size haha but you had some potential. It was rough fighting you because I didn't want to waste wands due to the ease of you walking away and at the same time I kept getting stuck having to heal up for 15 minutes. If you decide to give another invoker a go I would recomend trying to use more of the utility aspects of your arsenal, if someone is willing to throw down you don't need to worry so much about throwing huge damage at them from the get go. Specifically against shifters stoneshatter is not a bad option, dispel magic, adhesive web, wind wall, all of those could have helped you to try and tip the direction of the fight before moving in for the damage kill. Also if you didn't know in addition to the obvious quills porquipine is a high damage redux form which is why the immolation and lightning never bothered me much, since I was only loosing 1 or 2 hp per thingy, combined with recovery of the snake it just kept my hp more or less steady.