Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Anckree the Historian
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77661
77661, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Anckree the Historian
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 7 23:45:30 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Anckree perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:82
77670, Aw.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you. What happened?
77684, I regret vouching for you. You did not like aiding in a raid.
Posted by Zauvlahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And that anthem would have saved my ass a few times.

Help defender.
77686, What choo talkin' bout Willis?!
Posted by Goroel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, he did everything he could in raids. He'd run from whereever we were to go and give resisting to Woldrun and Borkahd and whoever else needed it.

It's a damn shame to see you go, man, you were awesome. I loved having a competant companion to roll with. You made it more enjoyable for me, especially the banter about people with us or near us. Going to miss just shotting the breeze with the drunkard.

Saddens me no end.
77689, Three out of four times, He decided to log out.
Posted by Zauvlahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Then his playing times got better, and I was grief stricken in
his cowardice. in the fact that he called for others, left... and let you fight them.
77693, I simply hated you in particular nt
Posted by Anckree on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
77706, Thats ok =)
Posted by Krilcov K on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
during your interview, I said. Ok, you hate mages, why do you want
to be a villager and just not go on a personal quest.

You did a poor job of trying to change the subject, and I was always
busy and Didnt think I'd have time to talk to you later that day.
And I screwed up and approved you. I really hate myself for that.
In all honesty. Perhaps I didnt see the other side of you. Good luck with your next one, You did a good job of pking. And I like how you asked for advice in tactics, and didnt have an ego.
77694, Put the pipe down Krilcov. Put it down. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
77698, I really enjoyed this characters RP
Posted by Anckree on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I was constantly struggling in pks to survive or even do something effective, this had finally taken its toll.

I can do support, but I tend to dislike being Mr. Healer.

Shoutouts

First and formost, the lady Iunna.
I am really glad to see imms like you around, though our interactions where brief you always had me looking for something to say that would get a chuckle out of you. And of course, Anckree thanks you for all the grog. I had intended to write a role chapter talking about how you'd converted me to a iunnaite purely with grog and fuzzy charms.

Gorael. My dwarven buddy, perfect dwarf companion. You've got the zerker going good, and I'm really suprised you never layed the smack on me for interfering the want to help was just overwhelming for Anckree when he liked folks.
A dwarf and arial bromance so to speak. Hope you don't lose your steam I really like your character and maybe you'll DB me in the face in the future or something.

Woldrun and Borkhad. Excellent leaders, the village state is always reflected by its leadership and you guys run a tight ship. My hats off to you. Both unique roles and personalities. Though crashing is just gross.

Various other villagers, simply put. If Anckree was willing to run across thera and follow you around antheming and whatever else, it ment he liked you. And if he offered you a drink it ment he liked you alot.

Foes, I ran across alot of good sports Ekavlu not included. Glad to see people treating each other decently in pks.
And if a certain shifter is looking, I really didn't mean to jack your bracers that time =P Just forgot to drop them after I lored them, never did see you again to give you a shot at me sadly.

Peace out.
77702, RE: I really enjoyed this characters RP
Posted by Thomayen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm pretty disappointed seeing this. I was really looking forward to having you around in the hero ranges. Despite the level differences I had fun running around with you.
77709, Shucks.
Posted by Firhindil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To echo Thomayen, I had high hopes for you too. So much can be done with a warrior and bard combination and you were overly competant in what you brought to the table. I dug you and got a kick out of some of your tells. Nicely done on the roleplay, I felt like I 'got you' on the bit I was able to see firsthand. My apologies that all you received in return was my hurried responses as real life is always hectic around here!

Peace, eh.