Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zizzle Ziff the Poetic Peddler, Deft Dealer Extraordinaire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77644
77644, (DELETED) [None] Zizzle Ziff the Poetic Peddler, Deft Dealer Extraordinaire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 7 17:37:28 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Zizzle perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:367
77788, You sir, are a well published book. Top 10 material. nt
Posted by Krilcov K on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
77781, You will be sorely missed...
Posted by Dolce on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never really understood why you liked Dolce, while wanting to examine the brains of everyone else in Thera. I always figured you'd try and take mine for an autopsy at some point.

Instead you showed me some cool stuff and were always willing to help out. Thanks man. Usually during my logons there are about 75% of my pk range out to get me, and knowing that I could call on you in a pinch always made me feel better.
77769, Most Deaded Character to Date.
Posted by Alzinghul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Looking through our respective PBF's we wreaked some havoc on the hero range... felt like we had our own cabal of destruction which was what kept me going after all those deaths. I just realized Alzinghul died more times than anyone else in the PBF history which is an accomplishment in itself. Thanks for being around to offset those deaths with kills.

Alzinghul the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls!
77703, Ooooh, I just LOVED me some Zizzle!
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just loved hanging around with you! That first time we fetched me that whip was awesome, and so was every other interaction throughout Zefta's life. :D
77663, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zizzle Ziff the Poetic Peddler, Deft Dealer Extraordinaire
Posted by SideStrider on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a bastard and I had good times going to battle you. Still can't figure out why you suddenly turned on the Scions and teamed up with the imperials, but it was good times I will miss our friendly your a "douche" sort of banter.
77657, You strongly remind me of someone in the past
Posted by Mreash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You remind me of Acallsho the first guy to have the hummingbird form. We had some good interactions, and I'm disappointed that we never did get that one on one fight. All the times we crossed blades it wasn't the best timing for either one of us. This was a really outstanding character, and I hope someone gets your PBF so I can see some of your role. Really great job, very interesting character.
77645, Farewell, friends!
Posted by Zizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dearest Assorted Citizenry of Thera,

Life for me was an ever-ripening peach;
And I enjoyed every bite,
Both the sour and the sweet.
I shall miss you all,
Particularly those who shall miss me.

With warmest regards,
/s/ Doctor Zizzle Ziff, Fissile Physiogamist & Affable Denizen of the Enflattened Alternate
77651, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by A Fan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A throwaway shifter of mine ranked up with you once, and I got a taste of your awesomeness in the mid-ranks.

Along with Alzinghul you destroyed my Villager on a few occasions, and I considered it an honor.

My current character looted a pit which included a bunch of your "business cards" and still has them.

I know that you have created some controversy, but allow me to come down on the side of "Zizzle Rules!"

I found you endlessly entertaining and have never been so impressed with the speed at which someone can type. If one of your posts on the other forum was truthful and you do it all from straight telnet, allow me to present you with +1000 internets.

Thanks for making the Fields more fun.
77653, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by Drue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our few fights. Well roleplayed.

Only negative comment: Thought you should have just joined the Empire or bloodoathed. Maybe a lackey title or something. Only say that because you would sometimes be the only one to show up to defend.

Negative aside, OOC I think you are cool. Like your attitude.

Take care.
77662, Same for Outlanders at the Fortress?
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It may have just been ''coincidence'' you know.
77707, How about Fortress in ostiligoth, outlander on trail, trib on eastern.
Posted by Krilcov K on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
While scion Krilcov ranger is trying to retrieve the scepter.. That was not coincidence, Everyone was gunning for that char.
77708, shouldn't get back on the dope, man.~
Posted by Aodh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
77656, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were cool.

So, is this Enbuergo? That was my guess.
77665, Zizzle was nothing like Gistle. Derrr.~
Posted by Aodh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
77672, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by Daurwyn2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Felt like an Enbuergo character to me too.
77679, Cosign n/t
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
77659, You really should play more often
Posted by Nivek - guest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've always liked your characters.
77660, Top man
Posted by NMTehW on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Inspirational rp - you really added to CF, and will be much missed.
77666, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by Haidoril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great fun. And good to have a chat with. I thought it was uncanny how you'd just pop out after I'd had my back broken almost every time.
77669, Ok..now reveal who else you played. I loved our interactions.
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dereli misses you.
77671, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by Thendrell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was there when you went out, and had a few interactions with you (as well as with some other chars of mine, always was first class). Laughed when you killed Lesik, cause I knew he would go for you. And of course I was going to come and try to kill you, but paladins just can't keep people in fights long enough to kill them. And found it funny I did not get marked for attacking you in the city, while a tribunal sat there. But anyway, every time we spoke I had fun, even the first time when you randomly showed up and beat me down.

Given I'm a paladin of a Battle Immortal, I really should have just killed you the second you came out of duo that last time, but since I knew you were getting ready to retire and dropped all your things, I decided it would be better to have a drink with you and wish you well on your way. Pretty sure my Imm would beat me down if she watched that, but oh well, you had my respect and that was something I felt had to be honored, especially for your farewell.

Hope you come back some time with something just as good, fields needs more players like you that know how to just have fun in playing this game. Maybe try one of the bearded folks.
77675, You are a wordsmith sir. Good luck with work. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved Zizzle.
77755, You were awesome
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had a lot of fun together and I'm sorry for not being able to login on your last party we were planing, rl strikes back.

I'm gonna miss you a lot.
77802, RE: Farewell, friends!
Posted by Jern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was definatly a fan and you have inpsired me to try and RP better. Kudos and hoep you return.
BTW...was any part of your role inspired by that dude in the 'Bleach' series who is like a chief researcher? I was watching an episode and it reminded me of you strongly.