Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarinthil the Commander of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77496
77496, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarinthil the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 1 17:31:03 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Tarinthil perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:69
77506, Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Lortas. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the recommendation.

Was pretty funny having to run through all of organia while praying you wouldnt move.

I got you and Vermillon mixed up way too often.

You really should talk more. Even if you just grunt a little it can be used to usher in RP, and because you're involved your RP will improve. Not that I think I am all that good at RP.

Make another goodie and explore with me.
77498, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarinthil the Commander of War...
Posted by Charade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First character after a 2 year hiatus. First good character in probably 6 years and it showed. Was a total newb in gearing, and goodie ranking later. Just a bleh RP and I never was good at PK, so coming back after so long and trying to get into a PK intensive cabal with an Elf wasn't such a good idea either. With sooo many great people in the Fort right now, me just takin up space isn't fair. The RP by all of you is TOP NOTCH. Thank you all for your time.

Captain: Thanks for the great interviews. Never tried Maran so I didn't really know much about them but you helped me out with your solid understaning and RP.

Kas: You're a great friend and a damn fine thief, keep at em.

Lortas: Nice paladin goin there, thanks for the adventures

Aili and Mina: Far and away my two favorite RP people in the fort. Just sweet and great characters. Keep up the good work.

Dru: Tanks for saving me. You really know your class well and it shows.

Rest of the Fort just keep doing what your doing. I'm glad to see that the RP is top notch in the fields.

Enemies.

Miz: Great ranger man. Really really nice. keep at it.

Zis: Wow, showing what a good transmuter is capable of. way to just go at people. Very impressive.

others out there I fought to, thanks for the adventures

I got ganged quite a bit, but not HUGELY or anything, but never once, was I looted of more than maybe 2 things. I appreciate that as a player. Mind you my gear wasn't great or anything, but still, it does keep people playing the game, and getting right back into it.
77500, Rest well
Posted by Drue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you did a great job. You played quite a bit during our low number mornings. Sometimes there are 10 of us crazies about at that time.

Anyhow, you brought some class to the game. Glad you had fun.

Wish in hindsight we could have done some more things.

Take care.
77510, Good luck with your next!
Posted by Zubi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sometimes you seemed really newbish, then some other time you really looked as if you knew what you were doing. :D

Had fun fighting you, and stalking you. ^^ Never got to assassinate you though.

Good luck with your next.
77526, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarinthil the Commander of War...
Posted by The Captain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would hardly say you were taking up space, don't be so tough on yourself. The fort is really pretty friendly regardless of PK ratio, granted you may have taken a while to land Maran. Anyways, I hope to see you back in the fortress in one incarnation or another!

-Sarien
77497, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarinthil the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Kasir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt terrible the other night when you died those scions. Hopefully my cluelessness isn't what caused this?
77499, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Tarinthil the Commander of Warfare
Never man. You were great. Kept me going. Thanks for everything.
77513, Zubi
I liked you alot. Always had to be on guard when you were about. Scions rough sometimes so good luck man.