Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Foomando Lahpena the Master of Mutation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77489
77489, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Foomando Lahpena the Master of Mutation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 1 11:20:03 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Foomando perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:115
77515, See Ya Foo
Posted by Kassibaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you, though we ate some really stupid deaths together, I dont know if it was over confidence, me being a schmuck or what but I really enjoyed the time when we were bonded. You knew your stuff and were always ahead of the curve regarding spells and such.

Best of luck
77527, RE: See Ya Foo
Posted by foomando on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Preppy chars are somethng I have been trying to get better at over the last year or two and I am still finding a balance between prepping up and rushing at everyone head on. The change to zap in duo may have sounded minor but it is pretty significant, especially when it takes close to two ticks to put everything up for a fight, by then a lot of windows of opportunity close.

But I already got rollin on a new character that will let me just jump into things a lot faster so cheers to that!

ps you do a stand up job of leading the cabal and def rock out with your cock out all over villagers faces, its pretty awsome keep on keepin on
77492, Whelp, you got me again Pintose. 1-0 for you with this one you bastard. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
77495, hey have you ever gotten me?
Posted by foolmando on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always catch you during your smoke breaks haha
77501, Nope, this time I let you kill me and you looted my boa :) HAHA, yes, I was that char. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT