Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77445
77445, (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 26 20:30:33 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Emyeudau perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:250
77470, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Emy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Emy had alot of fun being a savage of the forest... it was Emy's first ranger. Emy fought alot and died also alot, with occasional win here and there which made it fun. Emy also hang around with many interesting characters, some Emy understands, some Emy doesn't, but all was well when there was balance.. a shout out to all the Nexus in the island.. and to all the foes Emy had fought... though Emy didn't quite like the liches because liches like Emy dead...
By the way, being a savage, it was troublesome to stay with all natural gears and especially weapons... Most of the weapons Emy had found was in the same weight range thus Emy can not dual wield them! Beside that, savages can hold their weight in ranking and pking... though Emy rarely see that powerful savage ambush that they talk about...
Watch for more of Emy coming soon!
77472, We had mixed interactions
Posted by Mreash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our first encounter you walked right up and hit me with no word of warning. So I was going to treat you like an enemy but decided to be underhanded about it. All those times on the trail outside the village where I was "helping" you I was actually feeding your movements to the village. Also that time where I went out and hit Grunta to help you, it was staged so you would come out to get attacked. Then you had to go and help me get the fetish back from empire....

After that I tried to treat you like a distant friend that could turn ugly at any moment. Then you had to come to the tree to try to fix the balance recently. Sorry I killed you both times, but I let you approach and attack first both times.

For the most part I liked Emy. One word of advice that I can think of. You tended, at least against me, to spam one skill over and over. You were doing big damage and lagging me, but in the mean time I'm maladicting the hell out of you. Try to mix it up a little bit, and throw in a surprise every now and then.

Good work, and good luck on your next.
77474, RE: We had mixed interactions
It is good to see your point of view, Emy sees ye like a ranger in arms.. never hold any grudges against ye... Emy remembers to have even rank with you when young... Though being Nexus, when chaos is leaning, Emy answers the call of duty and thus we face each other.. Emy was cautious of fighting you because Emy was not sure how to respond to the cloud of wasps.. which resulted in Emy deaths.. emy has derived a few plans to try and face you again but opportunities didn't present itself again... see you on the fields..
77477, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Thomayen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done! You were always looking for a fight, and I like that. You were tough as beans to fight in the wilderness. Good luck with your next!
77480, Nasty ranger
Posted by Kassibaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didnt realize how effective you were till I watched you fight and drop people left and right. You were really fun to be around and seemed to grasp the ranger class very well.

See ya in the fields.
77469, Oh no, Emy! Oh no!
Posted by Jnoxri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were so great and thank you so so much for helping me and being there when I needed you. Jnoxri is sad to see you go and even more sad that she wasn't there for your final hour. I had no idea that you were that low on con. I thought you were a good friend who was good for the Nexus and you will be missed.

So now that you're gone, how did you like savage/mountaneer? How did you like Nexus? Tell everyone everything already, ok?

Thank you again for being Jnoxri's friend, Emy. You will be missed.
77471, RE: Oh no, Emy! Oh no!
Emy likes Jnoxri especially seeing how Jnoxri can tear through the enemies, even the best of them! and also came to Emy rescue many a times... Emy always happy to bond with Jnoxri and go tear down whatever's causing the unbalance... emy wanted to help you get the hero title that you deserve but opportunities didn't present itself... ah well.. good luck to ye!... good times good times...

Being a nexus savage forester, Emy was quite self sufficient.. with weapon resist, metal resist, and vanguard of balance.. Emy can go to many places alone that Emy's previous characters not dare to think of going... also, knowing mace was gold as many of the foes Emy faces wear big powerful maces... Savage blow was emy's favorite skill, Emy likes the fun echo and it is also powerful, especially to a smaller unprepped one!...against giants it is a bit less satisfying. In all, Emy likes being a savage. The only thing Emy not like is not having a wide range of choices for weapons to pick from... there are lot of wooden, energy, lightning... weapons that Emy came across but most are in the same weight range so can not dual wield! which forces Emy to wear metal weapons, which is not good unless it's a really good weapon... all in all, Emy likes!
77451, Good bye...
Posted by Vhelamina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You one one of those people she attacked early in her life and then managed to get along with. You were also fun to run around with, it will definately be tough finding another giant to replace Emyeudau. XD

Good luck with your next.
77473, RE: Good bye...
Though Emy doesn't see you alot, but Emy enjoyed the company when ye traveled with Emy! Ye a mysterious one! See ya on the fields...
77446, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Tifla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And this savage comes into my terrain, and I mistakenly think that I will be able to out-maneuver his powerful attacks. I am both sorry and glad to see Emyeudau's corpse washed up on the shore, and that is meant as a compliment.
77463, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Raibrax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Emy!!!!

I loved your character. I was able to glean a bit from two different characters, which was nice, and you were the same with each of mine. Good luck on your next.
77475, RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Emyeudau the Dweller of the Wilds
Wonder who you were?????
77476, Emy never had anything against ye.. good times good times...nt
nt