Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Tlingit Rockbottom the Compulsory Conductor of the Law
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77386
77386, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Tlingit Rockbottom the Compulsory Conductor of the Law
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 24 12:00:01 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Tlingit perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:704
77553, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Tlingit Rockbottom the Compulsory Conductor of the Law
Posted by Tlingit2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had intended to come back and finish what I started but life has been catching up to me of late with a guy retiring in my shop, a lot of project work, and a 10 month old baby teething, so I havent had time to keep my obligations, I kept intending to log on and let the imm staff know as I didnt want to go out like this, I am still very interested in getting some areas written and things done, life is just now slowing back down to a managable pace but what can I do, It took too long. Yes I intended on being in the spire the whole time, I beleived that Tlingit wouldnt have grown up planning to be in the Spire, He would have needed to learn about it, and whether it fit into his life or not, that's where Fendril played a pivitol role in charachter development for me, aside from generally being fun to be around, I had a blast with him but unfortunatly life decided to intervene.
77554, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Tlingit Rockbottom the Compulsory Conductor of the Law
As to Tlingit being the name, I was stationed in Southeast Alaska and it was intended, I have a friend who's wife was Native Alaskan who suddenly passed on, He was named in her honor. The name Rockbottom was chosen because Tlingit having the life he had previous to the spire was completely a recluse between the guild and his apartment above the coffee shop, he had a completely regimented life with every exact minute of it planned out well in advance, he had a hard time venturing into the world, when he did through interaction with Fendril and others he was able to find a way to maintain order in the world and ensure that the whole world would know the joy of seeing the same structure in it's lives that he saw and enjoyed in his. Fendril was very much a father figure to him throughtout his life and the loss of him deeply affected Tlingit, much to your suprise, Tlingit was trying to live up to Fendril's legacy inside his head the whole time, and drew upon him for inspiration.
77419, Ah well.
Posted by Fjarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you were pretty active for awhile and then..poof. Nada. Guess I can leave spellbane down, now. Thanks for the shifter forms help, and good luck on whatever you get into when you come back.
77395, Tlingit = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlingit
Posted by Native American on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyone look this up? It is a native tribe out of Alaska, now officially affiliated through the Tlingit and Haida tribal group.

Man every time I saw this I just had to giggle. Was this done on purpose?
77396, Probably.
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
IIRC, he used to live in Alaska, or work there, or something.
77410, Anyone know what happened to him?
Posted by Dragomir2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wasn't for him? Hopefully is still about in some form or another.
77555, RE: Probably.
hug Iunna

nuff said there.
77393, The Rockbottom name is no more...
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Unless you had some unknown children I did not know about! When you and I first talked, you were one of the oddest players I ever came across and I loved every minute of it. Did you intend to join the Spire from the start? It was such an odd meeting, for the longest time I thought it was totally random. As you grew though, I kept thinking more and more, "no, he must have planned that!" But I never knew for sure. When you Immed I thought I'd never get to find out! I knew when I left the Spire to you it was in better hands than when I had it. When I found out you took my last name, I was in awe. You have no idea how hard I was pulling for you when I saw you Immed. An Immortal Rockbottom! Who would have thought it! Simply awesome character in my opinion. I really hope you are still around in some form or another.
77390, To bad it didn't work out for you.
Posted by Zefta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:( Had high hopes on you. You were a really cool person.

Hope you come back with something else, loved you as a mortal.