Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Woffel the Warrior of the Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77352
77352, (AUTO) [None] Woffel the Warrior of the Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 23 13:07:41 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Woffel perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:35
77354, I went back and forth on this name...(n/t)
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
77356, Don't Woffel on his name man! Make a decision!
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm. Waffles.
77360, Well
Posted by Woffel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's actually my best friend who came up with the name. One day we were sitting in a bar and I was like, heh, I'm going to roll me a storm warrior, but I need a cool name, somthing funny... and so, Woffel was born. I figured out a whole role about him being clumsy, tripping over big feet while walking, losing his weapons in fights from time to time, banging his head while walking through tunnels and so on but well, I wasn't all too happy with the low int race, so I just kinda forgot him.

What exactly do you mean by 'I went back and forth' on this name? ( what with English not being my first language and all)
77364, Woffel sounds like waffle...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...which is a delicious breakfast item but also a term used to describe the situation where you go "back and forth" on an issue.

One of our former presidential candidates, Senator John Kerry, took a lot of criticism because he had a reputation of waffling on subjects such as the war on terror. The critics were saying he was "wishy-washy" and wouldn't take a stand.

So I was making a joke about how I was back-and-forth on your name.

Edited to add: I actually don't recall ever seeing you online. If I had, I probably would have made a joke over the imm channel about it, and then wouldn't have felt the childish need to post my dumb joke here.