Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kasim the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77330
77330, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kasim the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 23 02:46:24 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kasim perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:134
77412, Pluck you!
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pity I was stringing up the Mageslayer belt with you in mind. You were doing well apart from the propensity to get yourself dead a lot!

Oh well, hopefully you will be back with some adjustments to your build, but I liked what I saw of Kasim.
77404, Double Damn!
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What's this? Delete on Yean day? :p Well I understand why'd you do this..your char didn't seem to be working the way you intended..but still, damn! I really liked Kasim, and like I told you had tatt potential. Nuf' said. Gonna miss this one..take care, roll another Yean guy someday ;)
77444, RE: Double Damn!
Posted by Kasim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This being my second attempy at arial warrior Battle guy, Teraxul the first, I learned a little more and did a little better with the PK. But I still just get owned at the hero range, my dagger skills never seem to land, I get parried or dodged ALOT more than I parry or dodge myself, which I just find odd. I spent alot of hours working skills, and hunting mages, with alot of nasty results in the mid 30's. At that point I would have put Kasim against any other character I saw and thought I had a good chance at winning. But once I ranked into the 40's, I dont think I managed a single kill, and I died a bunch. Couldnt see spending another 100 to 200 hours on a guy with 150 or so, and a 9 con, by the time I accomplished what I was looking to, if I ever did, I would be so near con dead, or else just con dead before I reached anything like his goals.

Yean: I appreciate the time you spent speaking with me, and I am just totally lame at the religion thing, it almost felt like a bad date. A bunch of uncomfortable silences, me walking away knowing I just failed to impress. I really like the philosophy of your religion, I just cant seem to grasp the proper RP for it, such is life.

Village: Most of you guys were class acts, as you almost have to be pull off a successful Rager. There were one or two who I didnt care much for, I just tended to avoid them as much as possible.

Empire: The perma cabal it seems, I never once, ever, saw Ahtieli without Zerrla, and nine of ten times Ikbe in tow. I understand you guys are all Russions or some such, but waking and sleeping at the exact instant every single time, I feel should have drawn some Imm attention, even if you are all from the same country.

Tribunals: Iktul's lieutenants were the bane of my early existence, I know I lost ten sets of weapons to them alone. Whatever skill that is where you call the partisans or whatever, is just way way OP'ed, I mean c'mon these simple towns people can phase after me, catching me an hour after I stop, no matter how far I run? Eh anyway, I never interacted much with any of you except Iktul's damned lieutenants, and that just blew, trust me.

Scions: You guys are scary as hell.

Outlanders: As a serial Outlander player, I really love this cabal, but some actions I saw from some key people in the current cabal, just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Fortress: The only one I ever spoke with much was Mina, a slippery little mage I finally managed to kill once, in about thirty tries, but you all seem to be doing what Maran are supposed to do, kill evil, and stop letting the damn politically correct Acolytes try to convince you to be more like them. The Brigade, from my understanding, is a fanatical, almost cult like group of Lightwalkers, who are intent on the destruction of evil in the lands. Does this sound like a group of people who are supposed to be understanding and talk their way around a battle with the forces of Darkness, NO!
77348, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Kasim the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Kasir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yay! No more mistells!

Assuming neither of us copied the other, what a bizarre naming coincidence.

77340, I dont remember the histories that well. but Your task was conflicting lol
Posted by Zauvlahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know all the rules and reasons for things btw.
I didnt know what the seven day war was. but i know what it taught when you reminded me off it.
Don't forget the true war, dont get off task
The time spent trying to ask a non mage, or herald that I didnt havea gurdge with cost me over a week trying to get in...

I didnt know you could pray to get inside when the heralds where not online. So in essence, I was not hunting mages whilst wasiting time on a stupid reading of histories that i've read a hundred times. I didnt buy a computer till last week, so I didnt have those things logged on my computer, but heh... it seems like some people are going a little ooc with the extreme amount of knowledge they hold from past chars and the pause they take to look it up when you interview them... Give applicants a little break

Anyways, I liked you alot after that. I am glad we didnt grudge eachother after a few incidints..

Arobira was kick ass. the depths was morale killing... That day I was up for like 18 hours, sorry.

Catcha when you got caught in the milky syrup that is krilcov's essense of roleplay in the underlinning qualities of make believe brough forth by a text based client from the depths of a gateway200 computer plugged into a placid wall of sockets.

peace
77331, That sucks! I just LOVED our interaction!
Posted by Zubi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And what followed after it. ;) I was hoping for some more cool interactions, but never seemed to happen.

Why the delete? You role seemed cool.

Good luck with you next.