Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Yashemaru Dul'zeth the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77243
77243, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Yashemaru Dul'zeth the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 20 19:20:10 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Yashemaru perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:287
77244, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Yashemaru Dul'zeth the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Yashemaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This wasn't a rage delete. I was planning to delete for a couple weeks now and got killed walking back to my guild. bad luck. But I had a lot of fun in scion and met a lot of cool people in my 287 hrs. Not to good with goodbyes so if you got anything to say about the character drop me a line.

Oh yeah an to the Poison Pen, thanks for trying to throw some IMM attention my way. I wanted to see what you had in store for me, but the thief changes and the path I took got the best of me.
77246, Mind to reveal who you are? n./t
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n.t
77252, RE: Mind to reveal who you are? n./t
Posted by cjw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just me kinda a nobody just sits back an watch the forums rarely post cause I always forget to log. played characters like Krilin, Batamon, Kakren(#2 on the PK list), Anubris, and a few other alright characters I cant remember.
77284, Well come back.. n.t
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
77247, I was very bummed when you were not around.
Posted by Dereli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got in, and you vanished and I was bummed about that. I thought we were going to have some fun together in the hero ranks. Alas, it was not meant to be. Hope you come back with something fun for you.
77251, RE: I was very bummed when you were not around.
Posted by cjw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I remember you up an coming. I wanted to roll with you also couldnt wait for you to get in an such. but like you say it wasnt meant to be. I'm sure we would of handed some fools their asses, but hey what can you do.
77248, Hope you had fun
Posted by Ikda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Think you were the Scion fella I saw the most. Was fun running with you. Good luck with you next
77292, I liked this thief
Posted by Luggy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That time I fought you and the transmuter at the giant. Honestly I thought I was done, figured you would just blackjack me and then you guys would have your way with me. Regardless you always made me a little nervice when I knew you where around. And as someone who has played thiefs, thats what being a thief is all about, making people nervice. Cant wait to see your next man good luck