Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectBut...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77049&mesg_id=77220
77220, But...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This thread had nothing to do with Cabdru, Istendil, or even the overpowered Eldritch, it was about Rogark's posts and how he looked in making them.

His response was, in essence, like a political ad - rather than address the issues that Daevryn brought up, he just tried to sling mud.

It's the equivalent to Scrimbul (for instance) saying "Crashing of Waves needs to be toned down, dammit!" (for instance) and Daevryn (for instance) replying with "You cut off a guy in traffic 5 years ago and he was driving his pregnant wife to the emergency room."

And quite frankly, you posting something like this is beneath you. You know the guy is just trolling because he's got absolutely no argument, and (despite clearly stating that you disagree with him), you aid him in his attempt to divert the topic away from him and onto Daevryn. If I had posted the exact same thing Daevryn did, he'd likely post about how Hunsobo getting a third legacy was obviously some sort of immspiracy, or how Bonthos was a puss that Ilvakihj pwned frequently, or how Shilbor sucked (that last one is true, but still not relevant).

Note I'm not attempting to defend Daevryn's past chars, nor denounce him for them. Hell, I'm not even bashing Rogark's char, nor even his posts, really, other than the blatant attempt to derail the thread because it wasn't going his way. But bringing Cabdru/Istendil (1992? Seriously?) into it is just silly.