Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOk ok, not trying to start a fight here
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77049&mesg_id=77216
77216, Ok ok, not trying to start a fight here
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I don't agree with what the aggressive one is saying...

But as for this leveling thing, looking at it from the perspective of Cabdru (he is what your going to be held to for all time bud, he was a badass).. you did Not level slowly, not only that, you had rocking ass percentages for almost every single skill.

Of course I am sure you know a few tricks to rock out practicing, but come on man.. you do have to look at it from both sides.

Badass almost unkillable fire giant ap with Insane super secret gear that you got from the super secret area that You wrote yourself.. Tearing through the entire player base like they were nothing.

Now sure there were a few people that put up a fight, in groups, but they were far and few between, and those groups were Huge and likely hiding behind their cabal guardians.

The dudes an ass, without doubt, for sure... but some of the playerbase will always hold Cabdru against you and always be slighted.

Now I know its your game, and believe me, 95% of the playerbase has to respect that. But some must feel absolutely slighted and see it as abuse of immortal power. Couple that with keeping imm business a tight secret, a couple imms rolling out, and you have instant conspiracy theory and there will ALWAYS be finger pointing towards why the game sucks or is falling apart or just isn't great as it used to be.

Let's understand the situation for what it is and fix it or just push past it.

Ayup