Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rogark Red the Legend of the Battlefield, Ignorant of the Tablet
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77049&mesg_id=77054
77054, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Rogark Red the Legend of the Battlefield, Ignorant of the Tablet
Posted by Rogark the Red on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright... i'll make this short and to the point... Woldrun/Yean/Borkahd... you guys really need a Cabdru or Ravon around to be whooping your asses repeatedely, to show you the meaning of parity... just because someone is a no cake fight for you, doesn't mean for me it isn't worthy of using mildly underhanded tactics to try and secure a win. Also... you have no idea what a time of War means... if our giant was just attacked and is writhing, I imagine anyone is free game of that enemy cabal if found wounded.
I guess only particular PC's are allowed to do whatever they want. FYI - Completely ignoring me and calling me a liar when your PC's straight full-looted me is pathetic.

I won't get into names, but the battle cabal knows who I am talking about and it is absolutely lame.

Be thankful I have a new character in creation, a mold that is guaranteed to destroy all of you assclowns with your splendid tactics of bash/drive/and pray that crashing progs. Prepare to die and regularly.

See you in the Fields