Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFrancek is out
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=77033
77033, Francek is out
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, that was a comeback char, second after Neitaro, goodie conjie.

I did not play for about a year, now I am ill and decided to give it one more try. That was in January I think. I an not too much for RP, but I really hope I did not annoy you or insult you or ruin your fun.

Imms, sorry for that, my bad indeed.

Being ganked by four and almost full looted made me thinking its be a nice time to finish it and try to return to the "normal" life. Hope I will succeed. Annoying boasting and so called "ar-pee" from some players persuaded me finally.

Joskay, Tissit, Kallmin, thanks for your time with me. I enjoyed it, seriously. Xazier, thanks to you too.

Grawshen, you are my hero. Keep it up. Iktul, Zizzle, you too.

77095, Being ganked by four....
Posted by Minotaur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, you were attached to the hip whenever I tried to fight you.
Things happen, play another.
77098, Let me say, I will miss having you as an enemy. nt
Posted by Minotaur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
77050, Ooh man, that sucks!
Posted by Zubi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was so after to get your weapon. ^^ That's why I made that little setup in Graveyard. Though you escaped, the other guy got mob killed and so did I. ^^ (Lost a few items on that death since too many was arround.)

And you were very correct in not trusting me. ^^ To bad for you that you did a sleep on me that last time, since I was already in combat with that lizard. ;)
77051, Ooh, and I hope there are not hard feelings for that one. :D n/t
n/t
77065, Of course not. That was fun for me too
Though I'd prefer to have you on my side.
77066, Hehe, yeah. Well, I just loved the whole setup.
Would have been SO cool if I had succeded. :D
77046, RE: Francek is out
Posted by Mughol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was not thrilled with becoming your enemy. Was hoping we could work together, but it didn't seem like either of us was going to make that happen. And it is just too dangerous to take a cahnce with an ap.
77043, Sorry to see you gone already
Posted by Lithazyris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always happy to collaborate with another mage of Thera and was looking forward to more of that. As it was on the one occasion, I was long overdue for getting some sleep... Believe me, I wanted to remain and continue the search non-stop.

Hope you reincarnate as another magi! GLWYN
77044, RE: Sorry to see you gone already
Its fine, I liked you by both chars and you let me to do that trick when I attacked you hoping to get a cheap charge and then I just said it was a mistake.

I will return for sure, just after some break. This time I am over. Hope we will meet when I return
77041, RE: Francek is out
Posted by Joskay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I gotta say its sad to see you go. Had a blast those times we linked up for the hunt. Well anyway hope you come back because you brought a lot of fun into my CF experience. Take care and try not to get so ill, drink some OJ.
77082, Man, PM me please if you dont mind nt
nt
77150, RE: Man, PM me please if you dont mind nt
Posted by Joskay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This might sound lame but I'm not to sure on what (PM) means. unless you mean post message. I missed the acronym age. And if you mean to post a message I'm not sure how to do it besides the forms.
77151, I meant send me a personal message
Either here or on Dios, if you can open yourself.

I'd like to give you some questions about your class.
77037, Sorry you deleted.
Posted by Anliltuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't feel good when that turned into a 4 v 1. Yes, it was my intention to assist the first person you fought. No, I did not have any control over the two others that came by. No, I did not take anything from your corpse.

I was interrupted from speaking with you immediately after that fight by a druid. I wish I had a chance to speak with you more, especially after our final interaction.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
77038, RE: Sorry you deleted.
Man, your last sayings made me laugh.

That was one of the things, that left really bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I wrong, but I doubt paladins should speak and act like this. It is all up to you, but as for me, I disliked you as a player. No intention to insult, just say as it is.
77039, From the log I have in front of me...
Posted by Anliltuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...you are putting words in my mouth. Again, I wish I had had a chance to clarify the interaction more, but then you were fighting in Galadon and gone.

Suffice to say, blaming my actions on game mechanics is not where I was going with that conversation. I am sorry you misinterpreted what I was trying to say.