Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [None] Ralmer the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76958
76958, (AGE DEATH) [None] Ralmer the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 12 19:42:06 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ralmer perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:556
77102, RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Ralmer the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Quolencia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey Ralmer,

Thanks for the great mentoring of a young assassin and great role play. Sorry our friendship kind of died out at the end.
77021, Aww, Ralmer...you strangling bastard!
Posted by Khalla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Where to start. Well, first off, congrats on the age death!

I hope you got that I did appreciate your tact and consistency and the fact that you never shied away from a fight. At first you perhaps seemed new to assassins, and then you really seemed to figure ####e out. I was not simply paying you lip service when I kept telling you how you were getting good at fighting (*wink wink*). Of course you sent me running and I sent you running countless times. Thus goes assassin fights...

Although Khalla was disappointed you rarely would palaver with her toward the end. Was that an RP thing or were you just getting annoyed? I hope the former. I like to think that I was trying to make you disgusted with me (as an evil bastard may be apt to do) and you indeed went along with it. I did like how we got away from "dueling" and started simply fighting outright-- which is what Khalla was shooting for.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed Ralmer. I know I did. GLWYN and all that. Cheers. -K
77018, Cool cat
Posted by Celenai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aw, sad to see you go. Gave more catnip to you than all the other Felar combined.
76979, You seemed kinda new, though I really liked you!
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good work! Was it your first hero? Or just first assassin? Well, good work, you caught some really bad luck when fighting me. ^^

Good luck with your next! See you in the fields.
76978, Weldone
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You age died, thats awesome. I liked you char, we acted more friends than anything. GLWYN
76976, Ahh bud
Posted by Lesikinilt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
throughouhly enjoyed our fights together. I am going to try for a age death as well now. I am going to miss playing tag in Galadon and such. Hopefully will talk to you again sometimes.

les
76959, Crap.
Posted by Armallyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My bestest friend.

I'll miss you. I'm sorry I don't play as often as I should.

GLWYN.