Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Dalentar the Meandering Minstrel, Weaver of Words and Wool
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7689
7689, (DEL) Dalentar the Meandering Minstrel, Weaver of Words and Wool
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 14 21:08:32 2002

7 o''clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Dalentar perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:327
PK Ratio:88% (closer to 100% is better)

7690, If anybody wants to get in touch with me...
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My email is threechopnick@hotmail.com and you can find me on MSN with that as well and for those out there that have icq my number is 19140368.
7691, Going to Miss you
Posted by TheMaiden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Wow. I loved your character. It was always enjoyable to group and interact with you. I don't know what to say, I always looked forward to seeing you on. Was hoping to see you in the next couple of days and found out your are gone. Wow, just going to miss you so much. Wonderful job and hopefully we meet again soon. Thanks for everything.

The Maiden,
Lysrieal Dy'eria, the Acolyte of the Amaria, (Flower Driven) Apostle of the Dawn
7692, RE: Going to Miss you
I enjoyed our travels together. I felt that you weren't as experienced in some of the areas we travelled which as great because I like showing people some of the possibilites out there. If you knew the stuff then your rp fooled me completely and either way thanks for the fun.
7693, Thanks for the laughs and tears....
Many probably knew it was me. After a long break of CF I decided to come back and try something that I new to get back into the grove. Once again I wrote no role at all even though I thought I had an interesting role in mind. Over all it was ok I died only 2 times to pk so I did better then I normally did. Anyways there was little I could do at the end other then leave Heralds or totally break role so I decided just to delete.

Throughout Dalentar's life I really only stopped to practice life to the dying, cold be sleep and come hither child. Everything else went up through usage. I perfected parry around 280 hours I still managed to tank fine and kill people just as well.

Thanks to the imm for the title. I liked it.

I'd just like to thank everybody who I traveled with and those I killed. To those who killed me: the assassin who assasinated me as I unghosted good job, you taught me that I can be stalked while a ghost didn't see that coming and to Stragher good job, I was a totaly idiot and frigged that up badly but what can you do. Keep getting those charges.

If you want to write something good or bad please do it.

7696, RE: Thanks for the laughs and tears....
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed Dalentar, though none of my characters really stuck around long enough to get to know him. Do come back around whenever you get the urge...
7697, Thank...
I'll be back, hopefully soon. I'm just drawing a blank right now on what to play but I'm leaning towards something with a little more immortal interaction. I always enjoy your characters.
7694, I liked you because
Posted by Ajoul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you were always a steady supply of goodies. I must have stolen about 20-30 REALLY NICE things from you alone and always at the inn. I always tried to steal from you when you were alone, hardly ever when you had company...especially shifters and vokers...too dangerous. I knew you pretty well simply from watching you from the shadows. Well spoken and controlled character, very nice. I think i stole some clothes you made for someone, some assassin, she was really pissed...hehe. Good Job and best of luck.
7695, RE: I liked you because
Yeah nothing pissed me off more then thieves and I had it in my role that I did. If I had the chance to kill you I would in a heart beat but couldn't never catch you. Great character though.