Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Pzuryxal Crulient the High Wizard of the Arcane, Marked of the Onyx Scarab
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76770
76770, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Pzuryxal Crulient the High Wizard of the Arcane, Marked of the Onyx Scarab
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 8 22:33:20 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Pzuryxal perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:256
76776, Thanks for the uberleveling with Shilbor.
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Level 11 dwarf warrior killing pawns is pretty ridamndiculous. :)
76774, Hmmm....
Posted by Vhelamina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know it could just be me but i can't help but think my newbie characters keep bumping into yours. There is a certain style of RP (from desc, behavior and voice) that really stood out in this character. It is similar to the quality of a couple others i have met... not to mention the fact that they are all mages,all scary/evil and obviously future scions. In fact i think i've spotted your next character, again it really stands out in the RP department.

Course this could all be in my head. GLWYN.
76772, Dammit! Why would you do that?
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Iegob I REALLY enjoyed you at first, until that time you fulled right after I (to make the game more fun too at least four of us) stepped out from the destructor to fight Ikbe, Zerrla and Jern 1vs3, and died. You just popping out from duo to full me really sucked. And the tell that said "I only took what wasn't magic"... Well, sorry though if I came off as whiny, but it really pissed me of since I just took that fight to make the game more fun for everyone when I just could have run away, or stay at the destructor.

Well, that moment is the only bad one I have about you. Other than that you were really scary, and cool when it came to fighting. :D

So, overall, I liked you char, and I believe the player behind it is kinda cool too. ;)
76771, I thought you were awesome. If weird.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And kinda gangy. But hey you're chaotic evil! I love chaotic evil. You should be gangy and creepy, dammit!

Roll another hoss.