Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Neztilin the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=76744
76744, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Neztilin the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 8 00:09:24 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Neztilin perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:194
76793, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Neztilin the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Dark Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I believe I inducted you when I played Gahtho and you seemed to be solid. I enjoyed the whole feel of Nez. Good job and good luck with the next.
76745, Not my best effort, but it was fun at times. (nt)
Posted by Nez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not much to say.
76755, I really liked you!
Posted by Iegob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Somehow you pulled of a REALLY helping D-elf that still felt really evil and drowish. :D Even though you didn't RP anything about your role or being a villager, I still felt that I really was traveling with a drow constantly and that I had to be on my toes with my own RP. :D

Thanks for all the helping lvling! Man, I knew that place gave good xp, but never been there with a villager only group before. We raped that place! :D
76759, Thank you!
That was about the nicest thing someone could say about my character while still staying within the outer reaches of the realm of reality :)

I like Iegob a lot too. Good luck with your next!
76779, RE: Not my best effort, but it was fun at times. (nt)
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pretty good char, liked the dark-elf rp. At first I thought you were just some random bored rager - no role and didn't talk much. But after some watching, liked the whole quiet but caustic d-elf feel to the char. Glwyn!
76790, Thanks...
First, I really appreciate that you tend to have something to say to most ragers when they delete. It's good to know you're watching and paying attention!

Most of the second half of this character's life I spent exploring. I ended up playing her too closely to my last character and could never really get into it.

And then there's the whole thing with only having 1 mage kill :)